Chapter 3: home for the holidays

Friday, November 20,2020

Ora Indiana

I am back home with my family, meaning my dad, grandma, buster, daisy, ghost and snickers. And today I am going to be picked up from the airport with ghost. So this is going to be fun.

Outside of Valparaiso airport

So it is wonderful out with no crazy weather, but I am holding a cat carrier, right now with an impatient cat, and a duffle bag full of clothes. And I got my first tattoo on Halloween. Lauren did it. But I heard someone honking a horn. I looked to see my dad flagging me down. I walked over and gave him a hug and said, " hi dad." He said, " hi how are you?" I said, " I am good but this cat is impatient." He laughed, " hi ghost." But I set my bag in the back of the car and had ghost on my lap.

But we were catching up. And all, I said, " oh also your probably going to be mad at me for this but I got my first tattoo." He said, " I am only mad because I didn't go with." I said, " dad I live in California, which is thirty two hours away." But my first tattoo is this. I told Lauren she could do anything in that sort of line but have her own creativity to it. And it came out awesome, but I also asked if she could put the two dates under it.This is just to perfect.

Back home

I got home with dad. And the dogs, went nuts like absolutely haywire. But daisy got so excited that she flopped over on her side. It was so cute. But ghost was happy she finally got out of the crate. I walked in and grandma was walking in the kitchen and saw I was home she said, " Haley bug!" I smiled, " grandma bug." I went over and gave her a hug. She said, " I missed you." I said, " I missed you to how are you?" She said, " I am good. How are you?" I said, " I am good. I also have to show you something." She said, " okay but tonight would you like to go out to dinner?" I said, " that is up to you two." She said, " then we are going out."

I said, " I will go get ready then." I went to the bathroom and got out a nice offutt.

Ten minutes later

I got out and said, " ready to go?" My dad looked to me and said, " so that's what you were talking about?" He noticed my arm. I nodded, " it looks nice." I smiled. This is my offutt and tattoo

Back home: Los Angeles california

February 12,2021

So I am back home spending time with my family was perfect, I spent the rest of the month there and went back home january 20. So I am back home now, the store is going good, but I have a funky feeling about something, I don't know what. But I am starting to practice my guitar again, I post YouTube videos again, and have a live stream once every two weeks. Just to keep up with everyone. So this is fun so far.

March 22,2021

So I got up this morning feeling great. And I jumped down and heard ghost eating something. I checked, just to make sure. I don't know how the hello she did it. But what I found right now is to funny. I took a picture of her, and she had this little ball of paper, between her paws and it was Like she was protecting it from me. I sent it to liana and Lauren. They thought it was funny.got dressed

At work

I got to work. And liana was standing there with Lauren talking then spotted me and came running over giving me a hug. I said, " don't tackle me!" They pulled away and said, " why didn't you tell us you play and sing?!" I looked to them like what the fudge were they talking about? I said, " what do you mean?" They showed me a video of me from my channel. I said, " but that's just on my channel." They said, " Haley, come on we know you well so far you have been in California." I said, " I wanted to keep quiet to the channel." They had a smile appear to their face, I said, " what?" They smiled, " well what if we told you we could get you to be an opening act for a tour?"

I said, " I would say you are dreaming honey." They smiled again, " well surprise." I said, " how did you get to do that?" They said, " good resources, and internet." I said, " but you two are coming with me." Lauren said, " I can't because of work." I said, " oh crap I forgot." Liana said, " I will explain the situation to the boss." I said, " thank you. But I do have one tiny thing to ask." I explained to them and they were alright with it.

But I am going on tour with black veil, crown the empire, to the wolves, falling in reverse. Wen she told me this I thought she was joking. Nope this is real. I am so happy. But I am going to be having a girls day. With Lauren, and liana.

But tour starts April 30. So this is going to be fun.

Girls day out: April 25,2021

So today I was going to meet liana and Lauren at the tattoo shop. And I am getting another one. On my hand. I want one well another and I have. A good pain tolerance when it comes to that. But this morning I woke up got dressed

I grabbed my purse and so I am going to be changing my hair today. So I went to the hair salon here in town.

Hour later

So I got my hair done and I thought this was cute. But I dyed my hair red to bright ombré and shaved the right side of my head. I love it, but I also am going to be getting spider bites in today as well.

At the tattoo shop

I walked in to see Lauren and liana talking. I walked over to them and said, " hi girlies." They smiled, " loving the new hair." I said, " thanks I needed a change." She smiled, " I can take you back." I nodded and so this is it soon I go on tour. I am so happy.