Ch.22: days are numbered

April 15,2024

It has been a few weeks almost a month and well things are back to normal. Well we're still on tour, liana and lauren are in speaking terms. And the dogs have grown. Like grown. But I am back home for a few days, tour has been great so far, and we actually get a week off since it's the end of the first leg of tour. So that acutely is really good. But tonight I have to drive up to San Francisco for agt. It has been a rough trial. But totally worth it.

I woke up to my puppies barking to go out, I let them out on the porch one at a time and well I got ready and grabbed my bag which had my offutt in it. But I am going to be playing an evanescence song tonight. And well I am and have to be there by three before sound check. But I am bring Dustin, liana, lauren, and Tiana. I am really nervous about tonight. But I have my boyfriend and friends with me I will be okay.

San Francisco, California: venue

I got there and Dustin and the girls are going to be here when it starts but they are live streaming this on tv, and I am nervous as hell. But I got there and these people are real,y good. There's a few left and I am just nervous by far. No doubt I am having my stomach turn. But I have a somewhat good feeling. But I am going to be playing call me when you're sober by evanescence. But I played a little piano freshman, and sophomore year. So I know what the keys are.

I dyed my hair again but I am going to keep it like this for a while hopefully. But I didn't get any recent tattoos besides the one me and Dustin got. But I have had no change in my left eye. I haven't seen out of it in seven years. That really sucks. I haven't seen out of it in seven years. But I won't let it bring me down. I have a cute dress and me getting ready for tonight.

Live stream: agt

I am super nervous what if I f**k up? What if I stutter? S**t.

I am so nervous, but I had to go on in a moment. But I am so nervous and I can't calm down.

Dustin's pov

So we got there and I am so proud of Haley, she is just perfect. But I know that she is in love with bikes, and some cars. It's a small liking of hers, and I don't blame her. But the lights went dark, and we were watching full eyes. The lights shined and I saw her, she looked amazing.

Haley's pov

I started to play and I just sang my heart out with all my life. I just love music, and I don't care if people like it love it or hate it, I am my own person. But sometimes I want to escape reality and go to another world.

After set

I had tears streaming down my face for some reason I don't know. But I just I could barely speak. Then I heard my boyfriend, " that's my girlfriend." I was blushing redder than ever. But I was shaking like mad. And well I think that one day I will have a fairy tale ending, but no not the normal type, no I am a rocker, I am crazy, not normal, I have a sleeve and a few other tattoos. Piercings I can speak my mind when I want to.

But they quieted down, and they said, " not bad, I liked it, but I felt as there were something missing." Okay crap, " I can agree, but I think it's a different change of this and the past few times, you were shredding guitar." I blushed, " thanks." " I love your offutt." I said, " thank you." Then another said, " I love it to, but I think that there was honestly something missing. And you have come so far, please don't give up music."

Then the last one said, " yes, I felt as there was something missing, but I can tell you were singing your heart out with passion and drive." I said, " thank you." I am freakishly nervous right now, it's up to them and the internet. But I walked off and I am freaking out right now.