Ch.26: love bites(so do i)

April 15,2025

Today is the escape the night premiere party. All of us are going to have this big party at the escape the night house, and so we are just going to do it so it is kind of a masquerade party. But have to wear kind of anything cute but formal. So I guess it is a masquerade party.

I woke up and saw my puppies sitting there wagging their tails, they have grown to full size. And amazing on a leash. I can take all three of them out. But I got down and said, " I have to go out again tonight baby's okay?" They barked, " I love you three."

I got in the shower and started getting ready, I had to go food shopping for me and the dogs.

5:50pm

I was starting to get ready, and lauren and her husband are in New York City on there vacation. I think. That's sweet, and liana has been dating this one guy his name is Sam. His full name is samuel. But he goes by Sam. The three of us keep in touch with this topic. But I got ready and dressed into this:

Escape the night set

I got there and I saw the lights were dimmed, and strobe was going I parked and went inside, I heard, " Haley." I said, " hi Liza, lauren. You two look so pretty." They smiled, " thanks" they said, " you do two. The others are in here." We went to the ballroom and I saw the others, this is really cool. I took off my jacket and set it down on a chair. And I was becoming a wallflower like I am.

And soon hid in the shadows. One girl brought me over, " you have to get out of here, take your friends with you." She winked, and I said, ' why?' She said, " go, we are not safe here."

I went over to Liza and said, " I don't know about this girls. I got a bad feeling." They said, " oh come on it will be fine." I acted weary. But we partied the night away. And I was hanging with Liza, and Jesse. We were talking and I heard this big crash. I asked, " what the heck was that?"

We went over by the window and I saw this shadow dragging a body. I stepped back quick and said, " was that-" They nodded and I said, " we have to get out of here." I was about to run over to the others and talk. But I saw the doors slam open. We all saw, joey, Dorian, Alisha, and destorm.

I said, " we have to get out of here." I motioned to the door, and they said, " I then saw I don't have a damn clue why, but I saw Andy, ash, cc, Jake and jinx. Okay I said, " okay can someone explain why the hell this is happening?" Nothing happened But Andy said, " hi Haley." I said, " hi Andy. Do you know what the hello is happening right now."

Author's note: so this scene is Haley's dream. She passed out from getting tripped by her shoes and falling on the stairs.

He had a Cheshire smile to him, and said, " oh come on Haley. Use your brain." Oh come on I looked to my jacket and thought, wait I know this is going to be stupid af. But I have my bvb pendant on me. I carry it everywhere. I love it so much. They ran to the others and I ran to my jacket grabbing it and grabbing out my pendant, I love it with all my music heart.

I had no clue what happened to make this run cold. I ran to the door and opened it, and ran out of there with Liza Jesse and lauren. I seen the others scatter. I said, " go to the others I will be there soon." Liza said, " no we are not leaving you." I snapped, " Liza go. I am not having you get hurt." I nodded and Jesse took her and lauren. I ran to the nearest place, and that was the front. I don't have a clue what was happening.

I got to the front and I had no damn clue what to do. I was about to go to my car when I though no that would be to obvious I took off my heels and threw them. I don't know what the hell was happening I heard, " where do you think she is?" One said, " I don't know. Wait, I hear a heart racing."