Chapter 43

10 years later
3rd person POV

It has been 14 years since Amelia met her biological brothers. Since then a lot things changed for the better for all of the Volkov Siblings

The oldest, Andrei Don of the russian mafia, is married to a beautiful and loving woman who blessed him with 3 adorable sons.

The second oldest, Mateo, married his boyfriend six years ago. They moved to Russia with the third oldest brother Nikolay. Nikolay is a successful lawyer and happily married to his wife. Matthew and Justin, the twins of Nikolay are turning 5 this year. They bring a lot of chaos to the family but nevertheless are just adorable.

Maxim moved in with his boyfriend in Spain. He's married to the second in command from the spain mafia. Amelia and Aiden are Donna and Don of the spanish mafia and the parents of two beautiful twin boys who are turning 10 this year and a adorable baby girl who will turn 7 in October.

Jay died in a fire 3 years ago, caused by their rival mafia, the irish mafia. Damien disappeared after Jay's death, heartbroken and seeking revenge. With the help of the Russian and spanish mafia, Damien did everything in his power to get his revenge.

After executing all of them, Damien ruled his mafia ruthlessly and coldhearted. The one weak spot he has is our dear Amelia.

Amelia brought back happiness to every single one of them. Thanks to her, they all kept their sanity in the darkest times.

_______________________________________

Thank you all for reading my story. Due to this being my first story I'm not quite sure if I did it right.

I would appreciate it if you could give me tips what I need to improve if I write another story <3

I know the story ended abruptly and the last chapters seem rushed😅

Honestly I didn't know what to write anymore and before I would write the same thing over and over again I decided to call quits.

Thank you all for supporting me! I never would have thought that soo many people would read this! I am so grateful for everyone!