Chapter 26

Aiden Evans

What just happened?

One moment everything was alright and now Amelia was standing in front of us covered in blood and torturing some man.

I mean she looked fucking hot but I couldn't help but worry about her.

My heart ached as Damien told us what was going on. I just wanted to hold her and make her feel happy.

The first time I saw her there was this new feeling. It was like she was pulling me towards her and I was just lost in those beautiful eyes of hers.

She looks like a goddess.
She is a fucking goddess and a damn queen.

My queen.

When she killed the man and broke down I had this itching instinct to run towards her and hold her in my arms but I snapped out if it when Damien beat me to it.

The way he cared for her made me hate this man so much. I wanted to comfort her.

The way they looked at each other made my heart ache in a way I didn't knew before.

Jealousy.

I'm fucking jealous.

When we all headed upstairs to the living room and she started yelling at Luca I was proud of her for standing up for herself but at the same time I was raging. How could he do this to her?

After Luca left she seemed to relax a little ti which I ket out a breath of relief.

"What the fuck just happened?" Liam asked bewildered.

"Are you okay, angel?" Nikolay asked softly.

She hummed in response but as soon as she tried to stand, her legs gave up and her consciousness slowly faded as she started to whimper in pain. Jay was fast and caught her right before she hit the ground.

"I got you, baby. I got you." he cooed softly as he lifted her up bridal style.

'Control yourself. You only met her today.' I thought to myself.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and layed her head in the crook of his neck, letting her silent tears flow. Her soft whimpers were the only thing that was heard.

"What's happening to her?" I asked concerned.

"Well, that's also an aftereffect of the bloodlust. When she gets the full control of her body and mind back, the pain and the memories come back." Damien answered, lowering his gaze.

God. I wish I could take her pain away.

Jay was now sitting down on the sofa with her in his arms and slowly rocking her to sleep while whispering sweet nothings in her ear as he wipes away her tears.

The need and want to hold her in my arms the same way Jay did, was unhealthy.

"It hurts" she whispered painfully.

"I know, love, I know. Let's get you to bed." Jay whispered back.

What's with those nicknames?

"But I still need to..." before she could finish her sentence, Damien kneeled in front of her, taking her hands into his.

For real? Is this like a triangle thing?

Listen to yourself! Have you gone mad? You're just jealous about the way they care for her. Tsk

Shut up. I know...

"Don't worry, love. We will care for you. As always." He assured.

"Thank you" those were her last words before she lost consciousness.