Chapter 41

Amelia Volkov

It has been 3 years since then.

A lot had happened.

Andrei and Mateo both got married to the most beautiful and kind women. Andrei already has a son, Kaleb, who is the sweetest child I ever met.

Nikolay moved out and now owns one of the biggest restaurants around the world. He expanded his business into multiple countries like Japan, England, France, Italy, Spain and so on.

Mateo finished college early and is now a lawyer.

Jay and Damien took over their mafia 1 year ago and moved back to their home country. I still meet up with them occasionally but sadly not as often as before.

Me and Aiden moved in together last year and everything is going great between us. He is now Don of the English mafia and I'm very proud of him. I founded my own business which sells jewelry and clothes. I am now a billionaire at 21.

----------------

I'm going on a date with Aiden today. He didn't tell me where we are going but he said I should wear something special.

I chose to wear my emerald green satin dress which reaches shortly above my knees. I curled my hairs and did a half up half down hairstyle. I put on some gold jewelry from my business, sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrist and went downstairs to meet my handsome boyfriend.

He already waited for me with a bouquet of flowers and smiled happily at me. He behaved kinda weird in last couple of days but I couldn't figure out why.

His second in commanden, Oliver, told me not to worry about it but it made me worry even more.

We headed towards his car. I grew nervous while we drove to our destination. He blindfolded me the whole way, telling me he wanted to surprise me.

The car suddenly stopped and he opened the door for me, helping me out of the car as I was still blindfolded. He led me somewhere before telling me I should take off my blindfolds

I couldn't believe my eyes. He set up some blankets, food and drinks, some candles and rose pedals everywhere.

Just like our first date.

My eyes started watering at the sweet gesture. I hugged him and thanked him for this beautiful set-up after I kissed him passionately.

We sat down amd enjoyed the sunset in front of us which bathed the whole city in golden light.

After some while I noticed him getting nervous because he started playing with the rings on his hands and averted my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned nit knowing what's going on.

He took my hands in his as he kneeled in front of me. My heart skipped a beat as I realized what was going on.

Fucking hell.

I'm definitely not prepared for this.

"Amelia Volkov, since day one I couldn't get you out of my mind. You are the most important person to me and I honestly couldn't live a day without you. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to hold you in my arms every night. I want to share my happy and my sad moments with you. Forever. Please make me the honor and marry me, amore" As he said those words happy tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe he proposed to me. I always imagined how it would be to spend the rest of my life with him. The thought of doing that always made me the happiest person alive. As I realized I didn't answer yet I felt bad.

"Yes, I will marry you" I said as I jumped into his arms after he out the ring on my finger. God I didn't even care about the ring. It made me so happy to hear him say those beautiful words.

I cried in his arms as he sighed relieved by my answer.

We spent the rest of the night enjoying each others company before we fell asleep embracing each other.

----------------

When I told my brothers about our engagement they all were very happy for me. Of course they still threatened him but welcomed him into our family with open arms as they already did 4 years ago.

----------------

The wedding was held 5 months after our engagement. Neither of us wanted a big ceremony so we held it simple with only the most important people in our lives.

I still can't believe that I'm fucking married to this greek god.

Jay and Damien also found their soulmates and I'm happy that they are happy. The girls are so supporting and I wish I could spend more time with them.

-----------------

3 weeks after the wedding I started to feel weird. I had these weird cravings and I would be this emotional mess all the time. When I told Chiara, Andrei's wife, about this she immediately knew what was going on. To confirm her theory I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.

I'm honestly not sure if I was ready and I couldn't understand my own feelings anymore. Somehow I started to distance myself from Aiden, afraid of how he might react. We are both young and I'm pretty sure he wanted to wait a little longer before thinking about kids. I mean I'm only 22.

I started staying over at Andrei's house to figure things out but something was missing. Someone was missing.

I felt bad for keeping him in the dark so I gathered all of my courage to tell him.

Man I hope he doesn't freak out.

_______________________________________

End of chapter <3