Chapter 38

Amelia Volkov

My body still ached but when William and Thomas were in front of me I didn't feel a thing.

I only wanted to hurt them and take my revenge. My brothers and Aiden waited behind the one-way mirror and watched the scene unfold. Jay and Damien were beside me in case anything happens.

I eyed both of them before deciding which weapon I should use first.

"Jay" I said before he grabbed the injection to make them feel all the pain way more intense. He injected them and waited for further instructions from me.

I walked to the table beside them and grabbed a knife. A beautiful and sharp black knife.

I cut off their shirts and started taunting them. I cut their faces down to their stomach, stopping above their trousers. The red liquid covered their bodies.

Their screams filled the room when I pured acid on their wounds. "Look at you. You are pathetic. All the things you did to me don't matter anymore. You deserve to die by my hands. And my hands only." I whispered so only they could hear me.

"Hah, you think you can kill us? Come on doll you know better than this. You need us." William sneered.

Instead of answering I shot him in multiple areas but only for him to feel the pain not to kill him. Once again I walked over to the table beside them and chose another weapon. It was my favorite whip. Damien and Jay positioned both of them on their knees in front of me.

I don't even need to say anything anymore because Jay and Damien already know the drill.

I started whipping them until they were nearly unconscious. But this was far from the end. While William and Thomas tried calming down, the boys prepared two buckets full of water.

Hehe

William was chained to the wall while I drowned Thomas. I kept his head under water until be nearly died of lack of oxygen but then brought his head back up so he could catch his breath. But not for long. After some seconds if him breathing I held his head back down under water. I repeated this until I got tired of always putting his head up and down.

"Now you know how that feels" I stated coldly

I repeated the same thing with William. Drowning him until he was on the verge of death and letting him breath for a couple of seconds then repeating it over and over again.

William and Thomas are now chained to a wall. They are positioned opposite of each other so they can see everything that happens to the other.

"Come on doll. Be nice. Give us some of that fitte (pussy)." I only smirk led evily at his statement while Jay and Damien were turning red from all the anger.

"Have fun" I said and as soon as the words left my mouth Jay and Damien started beating them black and blue.

"My pretty doll" William sneered and all the anger crashed down on me. I only saw red. I hated being called like that. He knew it. I tried to ignore it the first few times but that's it.

I grabbed a large knife and started cutting all of his fingers and toes. After putting on some gloves Jay pulled down his pants and I literally was about to throw up but I needed to control it. I cut of his dick and stuffed it into his mouth.

"I told you not to call me that again!" I screamed at him. "Damien" I called and the injected another dosis of the serum. I've had enough of the easy way.

I unchained William and laid him on his back in front if Thomas. I started carving words onto his stomach but it wasn't enough. I stabbed him multiple times, making sure to not kill him, yet. I skinned his arms and poured acid on his arms.

It wasn't enough. I need more blood.

Jay probably saw that my switch flipped and decided to leave the room with Damien.

Maxim Volkov

Damn.
Remind me to never get in her bad side.

Fucking hell. The way she started off I was already impressed but now? She just cut his dick off and put it in his mouth to shut him up.

The way she held that knife and the way she knew exactly where to stab him so we wouldn't die. Impressive.

When he said those words I immediately saw how her eyes grew red. I guess it's the bloodlust overtaking her senses. My thoughts were confirmed when Jay and Damien left the room, looking scared.

She is one scary ass motherfucker

She almost completely skinned him. It's crazy how he didn't die already. She stabbed him again and again, pouring acid into his wounds, shooting him, cutting all of his limbs of, lastly he cut his throat halfway so he could choke on this own blood.

"See you in hell, motherfucker" she sneered, definitely not satisfied. She looked at the other guy and he visibly flinched when he saw her eyes.

Serves you right

"P-please" he begged

She laughed evily when she traced her knife down his face.

"Ohh, but I'm only starting" she pouted with fake sadeness

"How could you do this to us. After all what we did for you? You repay us with something like this?" he screamed at her

Her eyes turned even darker than before if this was even possible.

She completely lost it.

She started hitting and kicking him without saying anything.

"Oh no" Damien said like thw world ia about to go down.

"What?" Andrei asked

Damien ignored his question completely, turned around and called someone while Jay paced nervously around the room.

"Don't enter the room." Damien ordered making us all wonder what he meant.

"Fucking hell" Jay muttered.

"What's going on?!" Nikolay urged.

"Fucking look at her. The last time the bloodlust took over her senses wasn't anywhere near where she is now" he tried to explain.

Only when I looked at her again I understood what he meant.

_______________________________________

End of chapter <3

Thank you for reading