GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 22

Start from the beginning

"Just go up there and check on her." The difference in Lauren's voice made me turn my head quickly. "She won't hate you if you do. I annoy her all the time but she still manages to be the sweetest girl I know."

She was right.

I was mean to her before anything and still, she was the sweetest girl I knew...

"Okay, I'm going," I replied softly. I shouldn't have anxiety about this but for some reason, I did. The stairs felt so long. But in a split second, I was already up the stairs and in my room. And upon entering, I saw nothing but clothes on the floor and the bathroom door open. Walking over to the bathroom, I grew nervous.

"Baby?" I called out, not sure if she was going to answer me. When I stepped inside the bathroom, Onika's silhouette was visible. "Oni, are you okay in here?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm fine! You're acting like I've never showered before!" She whined. I sighed.

"Alright alright, my fault. I just wanted to see what my baby was up to." I was about to close the door before I heard the shower door slide open. It was then, that she closed the space around us with her body clashing into mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and given how soaked she was, the comfort I was feeling didn't even falter. "Onika, you're we-"

"I know-" I cocked my head to the side before scoffing. "You're the one who came in here. Dry me off," she says before clapping. "Chop chop! Get to it."

I couldn't hide the smirk that was on my face as her hands caressed it."Only because I love you."

::

Whenever I was done drying Onika off, she moisturized her skin leaving it glistening for me to look at. Of course I was stealing kisses from her. It was only then did I utter a word. I shoud've been there to talk about this but only did the thought come up now.

"Last night," I begin to say...

"Last night?" She questioned before I could finish.

"Wait just let me get to it." I rubbed my palms together, trying to mask my nervousness."Did you think that was okay? Did I hurt you? I really thought-" Onika laughed, her manicured fingers touching her lips before she grabbed my hand.

"You didn't hurt me Bey. Unless I said you did, you don't have to worry," she says. I placed a kiss on her lips, feeling the nervousness leave my body.

Sitting on the bed, I ran my hands through my hair. "Your lunch is out there with Lauren if you want to go and eat with her. I was worried about you this morning." Though I've had many sexual experiences with women, I didn't want to hurt the woman I wanted to marry one day.

"Okay, I'll be out there in a second."

Before I went to the door, I kissed her cheek. "We're also going to Melanie's today. I think you guys should talk again." Before she could say anything, I as quickly out the door. I knew she would protest but I had no intentions of talking about it.

Grabbing my phone, I made a call to Daya. She picked up on the second ring.

"Wassup Bey?

I sighed. "You wanna come up to Melanie's house with me and smoke some? I need the girls to talk about some stuff just before I make the decision if they should call it quits or not." Cause if I had to make the decision, nobody was forgiving anybody. Everyone would just live their lives like it wasn't an issue. But, Onika and Melanie were friends before any of us so I guess it was only right that I put my baby up to the test to see if she could find out what Melanie's problem actually was and fix their relationship.