intro

"Okay, everyone! Gather, gather!" Tommy yells through a megaphone.

The filming started with just discussing whether or not the video should begin with a huge act of silliness and goofing around. Majority voted on Tom to just be his internet personality and it'll be funny. Now, Tommy is introducing people to the vlog, asking personal and invasive questions to everyone he speaks to.

I'm next and incredibly scared of the question.

Toby goes before Y/n. "Tubbo! Tubs, the Tubster! How many girls have you bedded?" Tommy asks, putting on a dramatic act, truly showing that he is TommyInnit. "Including your mum?" Toby asks with a smile on his face as the camera man films in 0.5x. Tommy sighs and pushes Toby away while looking at me.

"Y/N! The one and only Y/n is here! Now, Y/n, I'm gonna be completely transparent and say that there has been a rumour going around about you, so let me ask... Are you and the Bur-man dating?" Tommy asks.

I don't wanna answer yes or no, so I should do a bit. I have earbuds in, so I can improvise.

"Uhh, Mask by Dream." Y/n says as she takes out one of her earbuds and imitates the trend of 'what song are you listening to' to avoid the awkwardness. Tommy lightly pushes her away and she spots Niki in the crowd of Tom's friends. Before going to her, though, she wants to listen to Wilbur's question and his response.

"Wilbur, is Y/n your girlfriend?" Tommy asks in the most British accent ever. "Wake up & it's over by Lovejoy, out now on Spotify." Wilbur says, following Y/n's footsteps. Y/n then goes to Niki, satisfied by what she heard.

"NIKI!!!" Y/n slightly screams as she hugs Niki. "Y/N!!!!" Niki matches her energy, also happy to see the other. "It hasn't been that long, but I need to know absolutely everything that's going on with you! I love your hair, the black suits you so well, on god." Y/n says as she and Niki begin to walk away from the main crowd.

-

"Okay! Enough chatter, let's get this shit going!" Tommy yells through the megaphone, interrupting Niki and Y/n's conversation. "By the way, do you know what exactly this vlog will entail?" Y/n asks. "I have no clue..." Niki says as the both of them get up and walk towards Tom.

"AYE BOY! COME HERE!" Y/n yells to Tommy as she approaches. "Oi, lady! You don't tell me what to do!" Tommy responds in the same exact posh manner as he gets down to speak to the girls. "What the fuck is this vlog even gonna be? It's a manhunt, but in real life. Now how does that work?" Y/n asks, still posh.

"Well, we're gonna pick one person to be the quote-on-quote speedrunner and the rest will try to hunt the bitch down." Tommy elaborates. "TOMMY! There are so many people here and focusing it on 1 person won't be entertaining as a vlog at all! Maybe if we split into some kind of rounds or teams or such, but the one speedrunner against all the rest won't do well at all!" Y/n explains.

"Well, lady... you make an excellent point..." Tommy says slightly laughing at the end of the sentence, clearly realising exactly what Y/n means. Then, just as Tommy seems to not know what to do, a tall motherfucker approaches the trio. "Hello, so, what's taking you so long?" Wilbur asks, looking back at the impatient friends behind him.

"So... I... Y/n?" Tommy says, scratching his neck in embarrassment of his mistake. "Blondie over here thought that a crowd chasing 1 person would be entertaining. He now knows how uninteresting that would be. We don't have a big enough territory to make it last long with just 1 person." Y/n explains, vision going blurry from malnutrition, but she ignores it.

"First of all, if we have a timer and a high-stakes sort of bit then it can work. You can bet Phil's wife or some shit, that's enough of a Tom Simons vlog to me. Second, Y/n, are you alright? You look paler than usual." Wilbur gives his thoughts and concerns. "I think that's actually an okay solution, but we might just have to do multiple games and just include the best ones. As for me, I'm fine." Y/n says, dizziness calming down as she closes her eyes.

"Mhm... okay. I think we can get started now. We can try to film a dramatic intro where I beef with someone enough to make a video-long bit out of it." Tommy suggests. "Sounds great! You should tell the others as well." Niki says, looking at the crowd of impatient streamers.

I should probably sit down while he announces shit.

As Y/n goes to sit on a bench further from people, she spots a stray kitten. She sits down and watches the curious cat approach her. The kitten slowly wanders over to Y/n and when he's close enough, he starts meowing near her legs and standing on his back feet. "Oh, aren't you a sweetie... here you go!" Y/n says as she slowly and safely picks up the kitten.

It purrs with a smile on it's face. "You sure are a talkative fellow, aren't you?" Y/n says, smiling as she forgets the pain she's feeling all over. The kitten snuggles up in her lap and goes from lying on it's side in a tucked position, to lying on it's back in a full stretch. "Aww! Oh, now how do I dare to not take you with me? You are too cute to stay here, and you're just a baby!" Y/n says.

Can I really take care of a 3rd cat? Can I get William to like it?

I can't just leave it here, so I guess it's mine now!

"Y/n! We've been looking for you. Wil and I are in the same team and we wanted you to be in it with us!" Niki says sweetly.

"Okay, but this cat is our fourth member."

—————
finally a new chapter, aye?

anytime that I start hating this book, i just add cats.