niki

I used to think that Niki Nihachu would be the type of person to make it far and lose it all because of some sort of shyness or nervousness caused by fame. I see now that she isn't weak and fragile, rather strong and confident in her ability to give back.

"Toby! Tommy! Wil! Y/n! Very glad to see all of you." Niki says with a bright smile as she approaches the group. Tommy has been rumoured to fear Niki, so he sarcastically starts nervously fidgeting and breathing extra heavily. "It's fine, I protect you." Toby whispers to Tom, "BACK AWAY, WOMAN!" Toby yells as Wilbur backs away from the group to get a better angle for the vlog.

"Ahem..." Y/n coughs while getting into a sassy pose. Tommy screams in a fake panic. "YOU TOO, WOMAN!" Toby yells as he pretends to stab Y/n with what she assumes to be an imaginary stick. "Y/n! Good to finally have another girl in the group." Niki says as she grabs Y/n by the arm gently and starts walking off into the direction of a cafe.

"It's great to finally meet you! I've heard many positive things about you from almost everyone I've spoken to." Y/n says. Toby, Tommy and Wilbur are walking about 10 feet behind them, doing some sort of bit. "Aww, that's actually very sweet! I used to think if I continue to be so soft and sweet I'd be called a pick me and... I was absolutely right!" Niki says with a disappointed face.

"Yeah. I've only been on a few streams and yet I have the growing feeling that if I go on any more I'll be accused of using my friends for some sort of fame. I also didn't want to do this vlog, but... yeah." Y/n says as the two of them step into the cafe. "It's difficult to be in and around content, especially if you've been accused of using someone." Niki adds on.

"I'll take an ice coffee with soy milk, please. Y/n? I'm buying!" Niki says to the barista and then to Y/n.

I really hate lying to everyone I know...

"I'm actually still feeling sick from before, so you just buy yourself the coffee. Thanks, though!" Y/n says with a smile. "Of course. Could you go get the rest of the group? I feel like they're gonna get themselves kicked out of here and I honestly would love to see that." Niki says with a mostly sarcastic smile. "Course." Y/n responds and walks off to the exit.

I guess I didn't have to lie this time.

As Y/n exits the cafe, she sees three grown men acting like 5 year olds.

That's them alright...

She looks at each one separately for a moment.

Tubbo:
-Just tripped over a stick
-Was holding a rock in a throw position
-Has shit on his face

Tommy:
-Childishly screaming at Toby
-Laughing like a maniac
-Also holding a rock in his dominant hand

And Wilbur:
-Recording the whole thing
-Making quiet comments to the camera
-Making eye contact with Y/n and smiling

oops...

-

"Hey, Niki... They are terrible people with terrible intentions." Y/n says as she sits down at the table Niki was sitting at. "I know, but... What was that?" Niki asks, smiling weirdly. "What was what?" Y/n asks, looking out of the window where the guys were still goofing around like children.

Then she makes direct eye contact with Wilbur and he winks at her from afar while looking completely confident in his actions. Y/n, for one of the first times ever, gets flustered and turns away, putting her head in her arms, which are folded in a way where she can use them as a pillow.

"That. What was that?" Niki says with an audible smirk. "What?" Y/n says, covering her probably not red, but definitely tinted pink face with her forearms. "You and lover-boy!" Niki says, clearly needing to know what's happening and what's not.

Y/n picks up her head and stares at Niki with a confused and sarcastically disgusted face. "Lover-boy? Excuse me?" Y/n says. Niki sighs. "You're in denial... such a shame..." she says as she takes a sip of her drink with a smile on her face. "And you're a homosexual." Y/n says. "What does that have to do with anything?" Niki says holding in a laugh.

"Exactly."

—————
so sorry for the wait and the short chapter!!
i am going through so much shit atm and i physically could not bring myself to this keyboard.
so sorry, hope you like the chapter, though!