water

tw: severe ed, sh(yes this character is as fucked up as you)

Am I dead?

No, she isn't. She passed out in her office hallway, so Wilbur took her to his flat and tried to help her the best he could. He was originally gonna call the ambulance or at least drive her to the hospital, but decided against it because something told him that only he could help.

A bit selfish, but what can you do?

"Y/N! Oh god, I was so worried!" Wilbur says softly as he walks towards Y/n and puts his hand on her forehead softly, checking for a fever. Y/n slightly flinches. She had previously been bullied in the orphanage, so being hit in the head was the only thing her mind could think about.

"Uhh... You alright? You feeling better? What happened exactly?" Wilbur asks, taking his hand away and kind of just admiring Y/n.

God is she gorgeous.(will's thoughts= underline+italic)

Y/n takes a moment to recall the day. She had gone to the office, talked to Toby and Wilbur, worked on her song, went on stream, morse coded and then gone home- oh.

I didn't get too far, did I?

"Uhh... I think I might've just been a bit tired, that's all. Anyways, I'll be on my way! Don't wanna burden you." Y/n says as she tries to stand up. A dizzying array of black an white stripes flashing before her eyes.

"Woah, woah now! You should maybe drink some water or eat something. I have pizza?" Wilbur says. Y/n sits down and feels a gut wrenching fear. "Uhh... I'm fine, really. Maybe some water, but that's all." Y/n says, knowing Wilbur won't give up too easy. She needs to take some water or she'll never leave.

"You sure? I have some biscuits? I have some fruit as well. Nothing?" Wilbur asks.

Fruit sounds so nice...

"I'm good, really! I can just take a water and I'll be okay." Y/n says. Wilbur walks over to his fridge and grabs a water bottle before throwing it to Y/n. She almost freezes in place, but catches it to not draw suspicion. "Thanks!" Y/n says as she walks towards the front door. "Oh, and thanks for... taking care of me." Y/n says.

Taking care of me... never thought that would happen.

Wilbur gives a smile to her as she waves and walks off. Wait, where even is she? She hasn't been to this side of Brighton.

No matter, she calls a cab and sends her exact location since she has no idea what street she's on. The driver arrives after a short while and the car ride is slow and unnecessarily depressing. Y/n stares at the bottle of water in her hand.

Kind...

As the car stops at her apartment building, she pays the driver and walks off. She walks to her apartment, unlocks it, walks inside, closes the door and immediately breaks down.

Why are you even crying? Fucking crybaby...

Y/n gets up, runs to her bathroom and opens the cupboard to find her extremely unhealthy coping mechanism waiting there for her.

One... two... five... nine...thirteen in total.

She grabs a piece of toilet paper and sticks it on the scars to soak up the bleeding. She goes on her phone and resets her "I Am Sober" streak.

Almost a week... weak.

After a few minutes, she threw out the toilet paper and went to the kitchen. She knows she needs to eat something, but she only has water anyway. She hasn't plugged in her fridge, since she doesn't have anything in it. She hadn't set up her kitchen except for a few glasses for water.

She's basically ensuring her own death.

-

/alarm/

After a sleepless night of in-place motion sickness, Y/n gets out of her bed and turns off her stupid alarm. She had set it to the finished product of Jubilee Line. She has about 6 songs left to record and edit.

So about 2 weeks of non-stop work should do the job. +About a day for the cover art.

She walks to her desk where she had set the water Wilbur had given her. She sips it bit by bit, drinking the whole bottle before she could stop herself. After that, she drinks her daily dose of anti-death pills.

I need to drink a smoothie or something today. Maybe I'll stop at a cafe. I spotted one near the office.

Y/n throws the empty water bottle on the floor and heads to her closet. She's unsure of the mood she's in. She just wants to release the album and possibly regain communication with an old friend of her's.

Tom Simons.

She knows he's famous now. She knows he's friends with Toby and Wilbur as well. She knows he probably won't remember her, but he helped her a lot when she lived in London. She knows he now moved to Brighton, so maybe there's a chance at friendship.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she picks out an outfit and tries it on.

I look ill.

(every time theres an outfit, just remember that you can change it if you want)

She puts everything she needs in her bag and heads out, remembering to stop by the cafe.

-

"Hello! Could I get a-" Y/n is cut off.

"Y/n?"

"T-Tom?"

"Holy shit! I haven't seen you in years... d'you move here?" he asks, smiling. Y/n, however, tears up at the sight of the bright boy in front of her. "Why are you crying?" Tommy whispers into Y/n's hair as they hug. "I... you... I'm basically alive because of you, you know?" Y/n says.

"Also... I've met two famous Minecraft youtubers in a cafe... working..." she says, pulling away from the hug. "Well... Bill-"

"Bill won a bet against you and Toby, am I correct?"

"Yeah... yup... Wait, you watch us?" Tom asks, excited in a way. "The old lore. Y'know, the classics! Drug van, L'manberg, discs and what not. Exile as well." Y/n replies. She's stopped crying now, so she looks like a normal person... partially.

"Oh god! That's awesome! Uhh... real quick, since it is my job, what would you like to drink?" Tom asks in a posh voice. "I'd like a mint frappe to go, please!" Y/n replies in the same posh manner.

"Coming right up!"

—————
so... yeah... mhm...

THANKS FOR 11K ON "SHE PLAYS GUITAR", WHAT??????????