fridge

tw: signs of severe ed

As Wilbur slowly opens his eyes, he doesn't recognise his surroundings and freaks out a bit until he feels a headache pound into his skull.

Oh, yeah! We went out for drinks. Still, where the hell am I?

He slowly sits up and sees Y/n by her closet. Y/n doesn't notice that Wilbur's awake, so she starts changing her top. Wilbur panics and in result falls off the sofa he was sleeping on. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Y/n shouts at the sudden noise. When she turns around, she quickly puts on the oversized T-shirt she was changing into and runs over to help Wilbur.

"Are you alright?" she asks, concerned. "She's always asking am I alright?" Wilbur weakly sings. "Oh, c'mon now..." Y/n says in the same exact manner Dream always does. "That was scarily alike." Wilbur says, getting up. "Good. Alright, I'll quickly get changed and we can head to the cafe for coffee or something. After I change, though, I advise you go freshen up." she says.

(you can change the outfit, but i fucking love this outfit)

"Mhm." Wilbur hums affirmatively. He notices his stomach rumble as Y/n walks off to the bathroom. He heads into the kitchen planning on taking an apple or something. He doesn't see any fruit on the counter, so he looks in the fridge in hopes of finding something small to eat quickly.

But as he opens the fridge, he sees that it's completely empty and not even connected to electricity. A sense of worry washes over him.

"Bathroom's free- Will?" Y/n says exiting the bathroom. She's confused for a bit since Wilbur isn't sitting on the couch. "I'm in the kitchen. Uhh... why is your kitchen empty?" Wilbur asks sending waves of panic and shock through Y/n, but she hides it well. "I just moved in? And I'm planning on selling this fridge, actually. I have no need for that big of a fridge anyways." she says, yawning while fixing her hair a bit, making it seem like she's telling the casual truth.

"Oh, uhh, alright." Wilbur says, still a bit stunned. He then goes to freshen up in the bathroom. While they're not in the same room anymore, Y/n takes her daily dose of medicine.

-

"Hey, Toby!" Y/n says as they enter the cafe. "Oh, hey guys!" Tubbo replied, happily waving his hand.

What drink has the least amount of calories...?

"I'll have a caramel macchiato - extra caramel." Wilbur says in an American accent, mocking either a gay man or a 16 year old sorority girl. Y/n chuckles while Tubbo stares in shock. "Uhh... and you?" Tubbo says, typing something into the cash register with a shaky hand and a scared face holding back laughter.

"I'll take a mint tea with half a teaspoon of brown sugar, please?" Y/n says.

I really wanted caffeine...

"Huh? Do you not want something more?" Wilbur asks. "Not really, no." Y/n answers curling the ends of her lips downwards in a sort of shrug like manner.(how tf do you explain that) "Alright, then I'm paying!" Wilbur says. Y/n, without saying anything, scans her card and pays for both their drinks.

"I would've payed..." Wilbur says as they walk to the end of the till where they receive their drinks. "I know, but I wanted to, and so I did." Y/n says.

She doesn't feel normal when she's with Wilbur. She usually masks herself to not annoy everyone, but around Wilbur, she allows herself to be more childish. She's healing her inner child by being herself and not being told to quiet down or something, and she doesn't even know it.

As they walk to the office, drinks in hand, they talk about mostly the SMP. Y/n expresses her gratitude and Wilbur explains how he owes a lot of his career to it. Y/n also talks about how much Wilbur's side of the lore spoke to her. She mostly enjoyed SBI, so the last big lore streams were her favourites.

lil a/n: i remember the stream where wilbur read the lore as a story and also the last one where he imagined beating the shit out of dream for making tommy almost kill himself. those were some fond memories.(hehe, get it?)

-

"Tommy! Phil! Hey, guys!" Wilbur shouts as he opens his office door. Y/n simply walks into her office, dumps out the tea she barely drank, and starts editing Saline Solution on her laptop.

I'm so fucking lonely...

-

As Y/n saves the finished file of the completed song, she sees it's already 11pm.

Well shit...

Y/n's biggest fear is men. Men in the night, mostly drunk and out of control is the biggest one, so walking home alone at 11pm as a young female isn't the greatest mental challenge for her to face.

She gathers all her stuff into her bag and opens her office door to leave. When she opens the door, though, she runs into Tommy and Phil. "Hey, Y/n. Why are you here? It's like 9pm!" Tommy says. "Tom... it's 11..." she says back. Tommy pulls a somewhat shocked face and chuckles while Phil sighs. Y/n closes and locks the door and starts to leave.

"Wait! Wanna come with us?" Tommy asks. "Where?" Y/n asks, tired, but terrified of going home alone. "We're going to Tom's to stream. It's so late, but he has more energy than ever." Phil explains. "I'd be sort of out of place? I'm not exactly a streamer." Y/n says truthfully. "People loved you on Wilbur's stream! C'mon!" Tommy says.

"I mean..." Y/n says. "Don't leave me alone with him." Phil says,

"Alright, I'm coming with."

—————
im so tired🤭