morning

tw: you should know by now

"I... Ugh, fuck it." Y/n says.

Why has she gone manic?
Manic depression is a big one for her, huh?

"My mother physically and emotionally abused me until she left and blamed it on me. My father was a sweet man, which is why my life was ruined the day he died. The kids in the orphanage would regularly push me to the thought of killing myself when I was like 12 and under. I developed a severe eating disorder shortly after my first actual attempt which was at, as I said, 11-12. You want the whole story or is this enough, cause I could go on and on." Y/n says, clearly manic and self-destructive.

"Uhh..."

"Alright, I'll just continue. I suffered through many addictions and mental illnesses while still in the orphanage, but when I left I was at rock bottom. I was always either buzzed, drunk or really fucking high. When I was 21 I met Tommy at the cafe I worked at, but you already know that.

The thing you don't know is that we became friends because he was the only one who visited me at the hospital after a paracetamol overdose." Y/n says as she looks to Wilbur and with no emotion in her eyes, starts crying. Wilbur's shocked to his core as he realises so many things he never did before and he grabs Y/n in a tight hug, not knowing how else to react to such gut wrenching shit.

I overshared and I didn't even realise it.
Fucking fuck.

She overshared because of her manic state.
Fucking fuck.

Y/n's now crying into Wilbur's shoulder as he holds onto her for dear life, afraid she'd disappear. "Shh... It's okay, dear... It's okay... You're okay... We're okay..." Wilbur says as he squeezes the poor girl tightly and pats her head gently in a way of showing sympathy. He would've never imagined that the cute girl next door would have gone through so much.

-

Where the fuck am I and why is my hair weird?

Y/n fell asleep in Wilbur's arms after about an hour of light conversation about how Wilbur didn't judge her for her past, because apparently that's what Y/n thought was gonna happen. Wilbur woke up before her and is now gently playing with her hair.

"Morning, love." Wilbur says in a deep morning voice which quite literally made Y/n's eyes widen for a moment before calming herself down. "Morning, hot stuff." Y/n says literally putting Wilbur on pause for a second as he gets all flushed by the nickname. "HA! I won." Y/n says as she moves around in Wilbur's arms.

"Oh did you really?" Wilbur says as he gently grabs Y/n's cheek and turns her towards him while putting his thumb on her lower lip as if they were about to kiss. Y/n internally freaks out, but stays completely calm and collected on the outside. She simply maintains eye contact while making a subjectively seductive face and looking between his eyes and lips.

Wilbur's eyes widen as she makes this bold move and he turns his face away with a clearly flustered laugh and surprised emotions. "I did." Y/n says as she gets up from the bed and heads to the bathroom. Wilbur simply sits there and tries to calm down the butterflies in his stomach that make him want to act like a 16 year old girl in love with a celebrity.(me w wilbur ;))

Okay... so that was definitely flirting, but was it teasing or actual flirting?
God, I hope it's real.

No denying it now... I fell.

-

"Can we go now? Tommy has been non-stop calling me!" Wilbur exclaims through the whole apartment while Y/n dresses herself in the bathroom. She decided to go out of her comfort zone with the help of a lot of concealer and powder. Her arms are baked, but she looks fucking amazing and she knows it.

(this is the fit, you can change it but it has to have the same structure of baggy pants and tight, short-sleeved shirt)(im hungry for those pants)

(im hungry for those pants)

"He should buy some patience of etsy." Y/n says, mocking Tommy while entering the living room and showing off her fit to Wilbur. "Oh, wow... Uhh- fuck." Wilbur says, completely dumbfounded by the beautiful girl stood in front of him. "Sorry, didn't quite catch that." Y/n says, teasing Wilbur.

"What I meant to say was that you look very attractive, that's all. Shall we get going?" Wilbur says with a smile as he gets up from the bed and walks in the direction of the door. "Thanks and yes." Y/n says, putting on jewellery and following Wilbur out the door. "By the way, we need to buy cat supplies." Y/n says as they start walking down the stairs.

"We?" Wilbur asks with a smile. "Patrick's yours, you said it yourself." Y/n says. "My man Patrick? I can actually get him?" Wilbur asks, smiling like a child. "Well, yeah!" Y/n says while slightly laughing through her words. "We found them together after all." Y/n says as the both of them walk towards Wilbur's car. "I HAVE A CAT!" Wilbur yells after all the doors are closed.

"And I no longer have the ability to hear." Y/n says sarcastically. Wilbur gives her a classic Wilbur look and they start to drive towards the meet up destination. They're meeting up where they met last time - city centre. Tommy said last minute that he wants to meet for a vlog instead of just a hangout, which maid Y/n want to decline, but she ended up going because Wilbur convinced her.

It's a good distraction, at least.

—————
we feeling very flirtatious which i am loving because imagine wilbur flirting-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA