number

tw: ed

As Y/n slowly wakes up from a horrible night of barely sleeping, she starts getting ready for the day.

But ever since she stopped eating, there's been an extra step in her routine. Take a shit ton of medicine to not have a fatal migraine all day.

After she's done that, she goes to her closet, which she organised until 4am. She picks out a simple outfit that she knows she looks good in.

 She picks out a simple outfit that she knows she looks good in

(again, you can change it, but ima have fun with outfits)

As she looks in her mirror, which she set up yesterday, she notices how sick she looks. The sleepless nights have created dark circles around her eyes and her horrid eating habits have left her with disgustingly distinguished cheekbones. From her perspective, she looks like a skeleton, but from anyone else's, she simply looks a bit tired.

Trying to avoid the temptation to stay home, she leaves for the office after throwing a few essentials in her bag.

-

As she approaches the office building, she sees Toby talking to...

WILBUR?!?!? THAT'S WHY I RECOGNISED HIM!!!!

She tried to figure out a way to leave without drawing attention to herself, but it's too late as Toby waves to her. She walks towards them and Wilbur looks to be a bit nervous about something while Toby just laughs next to him. "Hey, Toby! Also, hey Wilbur." she says, hiding her emotions behind a fake superiority complex.

"Hey, Y/n. Will, is- is this the- HAAAAA!" Toby says, wheezing his arse off. Y/n feels a bit uncomfortable, since she's the only one who doesn't get the reason for Toby's constant laughing. "Ignore him. Your in James' office, right?" Wilbur asks Y/n. "Uhh, yeah. You're the one after." she replies. "Yup. How'd you know my name?" Wilbur asks.

Y/n's face grows a bit red, but it's unnoticeable. "Starting a supposed drug van with a, what, 10 year old?" she says, almost as if it would've happened in real life. "Supposed? No, dear Y/n. We were certified." Wilbur says, matching Y/n's energy. "Toby, your friend is talking shit." Y/n says in the same tone as Wilbur's quote from court. "Now that's a cool person." Wilbur says, looking at Toby.

Y/n feels flattered, but pushes the confused butterflies that've formed in her stomach away. "Yup, she is!" Toby says, excitingly smiling while looking at Y/n. "Now, getting a compliment is nice, but getting a compliment from someone you've been watching for 3 to 4 years is a new level of ego boosting." she says, looking in between Toby and Wilbur.

"3 to 4 years... So ever since the lore started, right?" Wilbur asks. "Well, I guess 3 since I found Dream's channel through an among us video MrBeast made. So yeah, ever since the lore started!" Y/n says, remembering the times where she watched and played among us all day every day.

"I miss the among us days." they all say in unison. Y/n slightly chuckles while Toby loses it. Will simply looks at Toby in a worried and amused way. "Anyways, I should head inside. I came here to edit a song and I'm assuming it's gonna take a while, so I should get started." Y/n says, finally feeling that she wouldn't disrupt the conversation by heading to her office.

"Alright, leave you lovebirds to it!" Toby says as he waddles away in a childish manner. Y/n ignores the remark and makes her way into the building, knowing Wilbur's following. "Hey, Y/n?" Wilbur says out of nowhere. "Mhm?" Y/n hums, signalling to Wilbur that he can now ask the question.

"If you ever need help with music, feel free to ask. I know you most likely won't need any help, but if you do, you know where to find me." Wilbur says. Y/n is now standing by her office door, looking into the eyes of the beautiful man.

God, he's gorgeous.

"And what if you're not in your office? I doubt you're here every day without exception." Y/n says, a wave of confidence telling her to go for it. "Well... then you can call me, I guess." Wilbur says as he grabs Y/n's hand and writes his number on it. With every movement he made, Y/n could feel shivers go down her spine.

What the fuck is happening?

When he's gone writing his number, he winks, smirks and walks into his office without saying a word.

Y/n feels a confused joy grow upon her as she slowly enters her office as well. How is she supposed to edit now? Even though she's never liked the thought of a relationship, she's always wanted some sort of validation that she's good enough to be in one, so the fact that she just got a famous man's number after barely speaking to him was unbelievably satisfying.

As she walks over to her setup, she makes sure to make a contact for Wilbur.

"Wilb"

Should she text him to make sure it's the right number? Nah, he probably gave her the wrong number anyway. She's too boring to just receive William Patric Spencer Gold's number without paying him. She opens her laptop and starts editing, blocking out the rest of the world completely.

-

Y/n hears a quiet knock on her door so she takes off her headphones, then revealing that the knocks were incredibly loud.

"Y/N! Y/N! TOBY WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU HE SAYS HE WON'T EVER TALK TO ME IF YOU DON'T SPEAK TO HIM!" Wilbur yells through the door.

I'm done with the song... I wanna talk to Toby... and Will...

"Hey, Will." she says, exiting her office to see a very happy Wilbur. "Are you well?" Wilbur asks, immediately dropping his smile. "Excuse me?" Y/n says, anxiousness overcoming her brain. "You're really pale and you look ill. Are you well? Do you need to go to hospital?" Wilbur asks, clearly growing worried. "I'm fine, Will. It's all good, chill, please." Y/n says.

I should be an actress.

"Alright... well, Toby wants to speak with you, but it's gonna be live, that alright?" Will asks. "Mhm." Y/n hums, walking to Will's office.

"Chat, since Toby has put our friendship on the line, here's Y/n!"

—————
i miss writing my old book ;(