apartment

"Could you get the door for me? I don't wanna drop SPW!" Y/n says, approaching the apartment with Wilbur behind her. "See? SPW works." Wilbur says as he opens the door. "I think Sence, Patrick and William probably like it much more than I ever will. Now, could you please close the window. I think they're tiny enough to jump out of there." Y/n says, pointing towards the open window.

"Yeah, course, but how'd you know they were guys? A kitten's... parts only reveal themselves later in the process, no?" Wilbur says. "Well, take a look for yourself. Yes, you have to wait before castration, but you can still tell before then. Just look at their balls." Y/n explains as Wilbur picks up the kitten called Patrick and looks at it's... gender expressive organs?

(bro, this is supposed to be a chapter ab mental health, why is it about balls)

"Oh, those are guys, alright." Wilbur says as he puts the kitten in between his arm and chest. The kitten starts purring and soon falls asleep. "Y/n, I'm stealing one of your cats." Wilbur says with a straight face, covering Patrick with a part of his sweater as if he were hiding him. "Of course the nerd gets attached to you." Y/n says as she picks up both Sence and William.

They almost instantly fall asleep and William cuddles up to her as if he were hugging her. "I think William loves me the most." Y/n says, teasing Wilbur. "There's no doubt in my mind that William loves you." Wilbur replies, teasing Y/n obviously. Y/n keeps her composure, but to be completely honest with herself, she's falling for this man quite harshly.

"I think William favours me over anyone else. He was meowing in the box with his brothers, but now he's completely calm." Y/n says, covering up her flustered self. "I think William simply feels like he's safe when he's around you, because you have a very comforting aura." Wilbur says with a smile as he gets up and heads to the kitchen, putting Patrick on Y/n's thighs so he can continue sleeping.

"Uhh... Y/n?" Wilbur says as he steps foot into the kitchen and sees the fridge still not plugged in. "Yeah? If you're thinking about the fridge, I eat every meal out and am still looking for a buyer." Y/n says, sounding casual, but shaking inside.

Liar.

"Ah-huh..."(the little "i dont believe you" sigh thing?) Wilbur expresses clear suspicion as he walks to the cupboards and opens them. "Not even a snack? Not anything?" Wilbur asks, growing in suspicion and worry. "Nope. I moved in about a week ago and have a pretty tight schedule of office hours, so I eat out like I said." Y/n says.

I wanna crawl into a ball and never speak to another human being ever again.

"Got it... Doesn't that require you to spend loads of money? You never mentioned a steady income except for the monthly payment you get from that one company in London you used to work at." Wilbur says, clearly not buying anything that Y/n's said.

If you can lie to a psych ward, you can lie to a streamer.

"I have a lot saved up from when I used to work for that one music label." Y/n says, truthful, but not entirely. "Oh, alright then... what do you eat for lunch? You never leave your office and judging by your empty house I assume you don't make anything to-go..." Wilbur interrogates, trying to get Y/n to spit out the truth.

"I pick up sandwiches on the way to the office- Why the interrogation?" Y/n asks, knowing the answer is worry, but curious to see what Wilbur will say. "Just... just curious, that's all." Wilbur lies.

Liar.

"Are you going to keep lying to me, Y/n?" Wilbur asks with sadness in his voice and worry in his eyes. Y/n can feel her heart stop and she suddenly hears the loud silence all over. Her breathing stops and for a moment the world seems to as well. The whole concept of time slowing down just for them was bizarre, but her mind was convinced that in that moment - the whole world stopped breathing.

Y/n couldn't speak, but her eyes reacted to the question quite quickly. Emotionless tears fell down her cheeks as she just stared at Wilbur in utter disbelief. Her face expressed only shock, but not the panicked shock, rather the quiet and self-destructive shock. Wilbur simply watched the girl's mind crumble in front of him, not realising that what he's doing is destroying her.

Surely he knows how destructive he is, right? Surely I don't love someone who destroys me like this, right? Right? But it is my fault. He's just worried that I'm dying. Still, there's better ways to deal with worry.

"I... Sorry." Wilbur says while letting a few tears fall and getting his stuff to leave Y/n's place.

"Please... I... I just don't wanna be alone again..." Y/n says as all the cats run off to the corner of her kitchen after she starts breathing heavily and crying louder than before. She's got her chest to her knees and her hands in her hair, pulling slightly. She knows she can't just tell him. It's not that simple.

Y/n might love Wilbur, but that doesn't mean that she can share the shit she's been hiding all of a sudden.

It'd be easier to just end it all...

—————
the book isnt over btw - the chapter is

THE FUCKING DSMP FINALE HOLY SHIT IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT.

i havent cried like that in a while :')

I watched Tommy's pov and it was fucking amazing. I owe so much to the DSMP and I'm so glad to have been here for all of this.

Excited for the QSMP and the USMP :)<3
(i havent watched qsmp yet because im genuinely so dismotivated(is that a word) to follow along with another plot line, but ill probably come around to watching it soon bcs ive heard great reviews and seen many funny clips)