hands

tw: severe ed(im gonna stop putting a tw for this cuz literally every chapter has it)
:[

After the horrible not-sleep that Y/n experienced all night, she gets up with no motivation whatsoever. She has to record a song today and she doesn't feel like it at all, but it must be done. She has a lot of time until she plans on releasing the album, but she wants to make sure to edit it to complete perfection before even showing it to anyone.

She begins her morning with a bunch of pills and tears. It's just one of those days.

She picks out an outfit with no thought whatsoever. Her priority is comfort and comfort only.

(you can change it, but keep the general vibe of "idrc"(i want this^))

She changes quickly and heads out of her apartment in under 5 minutes. She doesn't bother with makeup or hair. It doesn't matter today.

She decides to make a quick stop at the cafe to get a drink. Her stomach's been killing her and she knows exactly why, so she'll just fix it with a quick smoothie.

-

"Hey, man." Y/n says to Tubbo as she takes off her headphones. "Are you alright?" Tubbo asks. "Yeah... just haven't slept in a week or so. Forget I told you that and make me a banana smoothie, please?" Tubbo looks a bit shocked, but he simply makes the smoothie and hands it to Y/n. "This one's on me." he says as he moves on to the next order.

Caring.

-

As Y/n steps into the office, she sees Wilbur's office door open.

There he is, in all his beauty. A tall motherfucker with short fluffy hair and an extremely adorable smile that lightens Y/n's mood whenever she sees it.

"Hey, dear! How are you?" Wilbur asks. "Could be better." Y/n says, trying to hold back a yawn. "I'm sorry to hear that. If you need anything, just knock on the wall." Wilbur says while looking directly into Y/n's eyes. "Course, Will." Y/n says entering her office. She puts her bags on the floor, grabbing only her laptop, and gets to work.

I think I should change the opening line...
I like the opening of that one song Wilbur mentioned by Los Campesinos!...

And so she hits record after grabbing and tuning her guitar.

"First and foremost
Oh, let it be said, my dear
I was gonna wait for you
So this is not an act of spite
It's a visceral coming-to
She wrote an album
And that's something that I can't do
But what I can do is spit the truth
And it all leads back to you
-
Is he better than me?
Has he seen more to this life?
Can he smoke more?
Can he fuck more?
Are you good enough to be his wife?
Can he break me?
Can he break you?
Oh, I don't know what I'm to do
Yes, I don't know what I'll fuckin' do
I've seen our café, I've clocked our plans
Oh, what could have been
If you didn't go and fall in love
And ruin everything
I've seen him
I've been him
I've felt the same way
But now I break against the dirt
Along with our cafés
Is he better than me?
Has he seen more to this life?
Can he smoke more?
Can he fuck more?
Are you good enough to be his wife?
Can he break me?
Can he break you?
Well, I don't know what I'm to do
Yes, I don't know what I'll fuckin' do
-
I don't care, I want you here
As long as you're happy, I don't care"

Damn, this song is long...

As she finished the main part, she works on background guitar. This exhausts the already tired girl to an extreme, so she simply lays on the floor of her office for a while before getting up and editing said song.

If I finish it today, I can stay home tomorrow.

-
00:34am

Y/n closes her laptop and yawns. She finished "Losing Face" which means tomorrow will be a free day. The real question is how to get home. She's still petrified of going alone this late, so she decides to see if anyone's still in the office.

She exits and locks her office before going to Wilbur's office door and knocking on it. "It's unlocked." he slightly yells. "Are you live?" Y/n asks through the door. "Yeah, just come in." Wilbur yells again. You can hear the smile through the beautiful voice that echoes through the walls.

"Hey, Will. What are you doing here this late? I thought for sure streamer boy would be sleeping already." Y/n says, sitting just out of view. "It's only like 10p- HOLY SHIT, IT'S ALMOST 1AM." Wilbur whisper-yells as he checks the time. "Alright, chat! I think Wilbur needs to go home and sleep, so he will see you all whenever he decides to stream, I guess." Y/n says as she walks over to Wilbur's computer and messes with his OBS.

"Bye, chat!" Wilbur says as he ends the stream with a wonky ass face cam. "Now, do you need me to drive you home, dear?" Wilbur asks turning off his PC and looking at Y/n with a smile. "That'd be nice, princess." Y/n says with a completely straight face while Wilbur looks at her with his head tilted and his eyebrows furrowed with a confused smile.

"You heard me. Now let's go home, please. I just wanna lay down..." Y/n says trying not to literally pass out in Wilbur's doorway. "Alright, but... are you okay? Have you eaten anything today? Have you had some water?" Wilbur asks, concerned. "Yeah... I just wanna go home..." Y/n says, tired and not in control of her tears.

"Let's get you home, dear." Wilbur says as he gives Y/n a side-hug, starting to walk outside his office. He locks it while Y/n stares at his hands. She's always found hands quite attractive, but not in a sexual way. They just look nice, especially when accompanied by rings.

She gets snapped out of her thoughts by Wilbur grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the exit. In this moment, they're alone in the world. Although they can't see each other's faces due to Wilbur being in front of Y/n, their connection is stronger than ever because they're just a boy and a girl holding hands in a hallway.

Fuck.

—————
how i wish to have someone love and care for me :')