advice

tw: last chapter's ending continues, sh, bulimia

Y/n has turned completely non-verbal.

Her brain fogs up and she finds herself anxiously pulling at the bottom of her shirt and biting her lip in an attempt to keep the tears in her eyes.

-
"YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER! A USELESS AND R*****ED SOFTIE, WHO WILL NEVER MAKE IT BIG!

WHAT? ARE YOU GONNA JUST STAND THERE WITH YOUR TEARS AND LOOK AT ME?

I should've left earlier..."

mom...
-

"Y/n..." Wilbur says as everything that just happened lands into his brain and he takes in the sight of the breaking down girl in front of him. He feels a sharp guilt punch him in the stomach and he stressfully starts to apologise.

"I'm sorry, I- I'm drunk, and I shouldn't have been here if drunk, and I- I didn't mean to shout at you, and- and- and I never meant to make you upset or cry, or scared! I just- I don't know what happened! I'm just really worried about you and I know that you won't ever tell me what's happening, and my brain went blank and... I'm so fucking sorry..." Wilbur rants.

"I don't think I'll be joining you at Quackity's..." Y/n says in a barely audible tone, anxious and clearly looking at Wilbur as if she were an abused child simply asking for some help.

"Tommy's calling... I think he's worried... and I think you should go downstairs and say I simply need some rest... calm the poor boy... and please leave my apartment." Y/n says, still scared, but scared with a voice.

Wilbur doesn't object. He simply apologises genuinely and leaves, taking one last look and apologising once more before closing the door. He's in tears as well.

Y/n sits down on her bed and bumps her leg up and down in an anxious way while grabbing at her hair. Her breathing picks up as she starts crying uncontrollably while rocking back and forth.

A pure panic attack.

-

Wilbur had told Tommy that he's heading home, but he's actually at a local pub. He's currently talking to Phil's wife Kristen, who's waiting for Phil to come back from the bathrooms.

"So... why exactly did you choose the strongest drink option they have?" Kristen asks as she notices the drink Wilbur's sipping. "I like it. I simply like it..." Wilbur says as he stirs drink around by moving the glass in a circular motion.

"Hey, Will. Kris, can you wait in the car, please?" Phil says. "Chris? Really?" Kristen says as she smiles playfully and walks off.

"I could sense the depression a mile away. What happened, dude?" Phil says as he sits down next to Wilbur and pats his back in an empathetic way.

"I fucked up real bad." Wilbur says, chugging his drink. "Woah, woah, woah! Slow down there, bud..." Phil says as he takes the glass from Wilbur. The bartender takes a note to not serve Wilbur anymore and nods at Phil. "Thanks, mate. Now, what happened?" Phil thanks the bartender and then asks Wilbur.

"I really fucked up... I really, really fucked up..." Wilbur says. "With who? How?" Phil asks, trying to get Wilbur to tell him what happened. "I... I yelled at Y/n... I got really frustrated and my anger took over me... and I didn't realise what I was saying until it was too late... I broke her trust completely... there's no chance at anything ever... happening." Wilbur says. Phil keeps his composure.

"Why did you yell at her?" he asks. "She's... she's clearly very unstable and... I was already drunk and upset that she doesn't let anyone help her... and it's so wrong and so stupid... and I know I'm in the wrong because I used to be just like that, but..."

"But you're worried. You're worried that if you don't, that if you can't help her, then she'll worsen." Phil says.

"Exactly... And it's not like I think shouting will solve anything, but I completely lost control over any logic in me... and I felt a literal punch in the gut. I felt so guilty, Phil... so fucking guilty..." Wilbur says as he starts crying. Phil comforts him and they talk for hours on end.

-

I cannot believe I just did that.

Y/n had thrown up the snickers she consumed earlier and is dealing with the worst relapse in a while. Her floor is covered in blood from her thighs and her sink has definitely seen better and less bloody days. She couldn't breathe properly and her head was spinning fast.

I cannot believe I just did that.

"Yeah... I'm fine, Tommy. I just want some rest, please?" Y/n says through the phone. She had received a concerned call from Tommy while looking for painkillers, so he unknowingly saved her life. "Are you sure you don't need any help? I just finished with Q and I can come to yours? I'm worried, Y/n." Tommy says. This makes Y/n awe audibly.

"What? It's the bare minimum to worry, Y/n. Get your standards up, girlboss." Tommy says in a sassy voice. This makes Y/n's depressed ass laugh and feel joy.

"I'm glad to hear your laugh, Y/n." Tommy says.

"I laugh all the time, what are you talking about?" Y/n asks. "You laugh with Will. You really, really laugh when Wilbur's around, so I'm happy I can make you laugh in the same, but non-romantic way." Tommy says, smile audible through the phone. "I need to talk to you. Come over, now. Piss beforehand, my bathroom's off limits." Y/n says and hangs up.

I need someone right now.

—————
2 chapters in 1 day to compensate for the non-posting