photos

tw: severe ed, nausea
!DISCLAIMER!
eating disorders are highly unhealthy and even fatal, so if you or someone you know is going through disordered eating, please reach out for help. it is a serious issue that cannot be ignored or dismissed.
please stay safe and take care.

"Y/N!!!" Tommy screams out as Y/n and Wilbur enter the main park of the centre. "TOMMY!!!" Y/n screams out a bit more quietly. "I'm here too?" Wilbur says as Tommy and Y/n run into a hug. "Oh, fuck. You brought my arch nemesis." Tommy says as he sarcastically looks towards Wilbur with an angry face.

"Is Toby filming your supposed fight with me?" Wilbur says as he points to Toby, who's sat by a bush and has a phone in hand, recording the whole interaction. "ELODIE, KEEP THAT IN!" Y/n screams to the camera. Strangers have no begun to give them dirty looks, but for the first time in forever, Y/n couldn't give less of a fuck.

"I'm not here." Tubbo whispers as he pans the camera to himself and then back to the scene in front of him. They're little bit goes on for a while before Wilbur suggests something that makes Y/n want to leave immediately.

"Should we head to a cafe? I'm a bit hungry." Wilbur says as he looks around. Everyone seems to agree to the suggestion except for Y/n, who's brain goes from perfectly fine to gloomy and anxious. "Y/n? Everything alright?" Tubbo asks as he looks at her with a worried expression. "I feel a bit sick, so the thought of food just makes it worse, but I'm alright." Y/n says.

"Then maybe you can grab a water or something light? If you get hungry later in the day we'll just go to another cafe, it's no problem." Toby says. "Thanks, Tubbs." Y/n says as she smiles lightly before getting nauseous and looking down while grabbing at her mouth incase she needs to run to a bathroom somewhere.

"Y/n? Let's get her to a bathroom, now." Tommy says as he grabs Y/n around her shoulders and starts sort of speeding towards a shop with a bathroom by the entrance.

What's happening... why am I so sick?

As the whole group rushes Y/n to the bathroom, Y/n runs into the female section and speeds to one of the stalls. Right after locking it, she feels herself start to shake and her eyes tear up. It means she'll be throwing up in no time.

And she did.

-

After she exited her stall, she washed her mouth with water and popped a piece of gum in her mouth before exiting the toilets completely. Upon exiting she sees 3 very concerned men waiting for her.

"Y/N!" Tommy's the first to notice. He walks up to her and hugs her gently. "You okay? What was that? Should we get you home?" he asks and in the process melts Y/n's heart with his sweet and caring words. "Uhh... I think I'm okay. I'm not sure what that was." Y/n says, sort of truthfully.

It was a sign that my body's rejecting anything in it.
But what? I haven't eaten.

"Wilbur can stay with you while we get ourselves a quick bite and you some water. I'll get you a coffee." Tommy says looking from Y/n to Wilbur. "Thanks, man." Wilbur says as the clingy duo walks off.

"Tommy said that he'll still vlog and he'd really like for you to be in the vlog as well, but he understands if you don't want to." Wilbur says while Y/n sits down next to him. "He's a really sweet guy. I think he takes after you. Scratch that, I know he takes after you." Y/n says as she looks at Wilbur, the two of them dangerously close to each other.

"Yeah... he's like e brother after all." Wilbur says.(yes, i am indeed crying) Y/n lays her head on Wilbur's shoulder and they just sit there. The comfortable silence between them is all there is in the world at the moment, so they just enjoy it.

"Are you literally taking photos of us?" Y/n asks as she notices Tommy and Tubbo giggling just far enough to not be heard, but close enough to notice that they're in fact photographing the two. "NO!" Toby slightly yells as he takes another photo. Wilbur then covers his face with his hands - embarrassed.

"That's so mature, guys! Really doubting the fact that you're 19." Y/n half-yells so that the boys could hear her. "I swear to god, those guys will be the death of me." Y/n whispers to Wilbur as she stands up. She gets all sorts of dizzy, but ignores it. Then she loses her vision completely. She just keeps walking straight ahead, probably looking like a zombie. No one notices, though.

When Y/n stabilises herself again, they decide to go out of the shops and head to where they were supposed to meet Niki about half an hour ago. Niki had called Tubbo and asked him where they were, and after Tubbo explained the situation, Niki simply said she'll be waiting by the meeting spot. She also interrogated Toby on whether Y/n was alright or not.

"Oh, by the way, here's your coffee and your water. I also got you a sandwich, Wilbur." Tommy says as he hands out the food and drinks. "I myself am going to be eating a nutrition bar because I am very strong and big." Tommy says as he turns to Toby, who's filming him.

Y/n looks at the bar in Tommy's hands and gets a flash of bad memories and feelings.

I used to live off of those.

—————
how we like? its such chaos.

huge hugs to ten and kali<33