"I want to go home Noah." She cried as she hid her face into his shoulder so nobody could see her cry.

"Apologize, you can't just be puttin yo hands on niggas." Spinz told her as he rubbed his sister back trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry." Legacy told her brother as she wiped her tears.

"Tell him sorry." Spinz told her making her lift her head away from his body and side eye him.

"Why do I have to say sorry? He's basically cheating on me." Legacy frowned.

"That's being delusional, he didn't cheat, he was just letting somebody play in his hair." Spinz explained.

"Fine, I'll let a nigga rub my feet." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"We gone leave y'all in here by y'all selfs, do not swing on him." Spinz told his sister before everybody walked upstairs leaving them downstairs.

Legacy sat in her chair as Jdot sat on the kitchen counter smoking a blunt, both of them not saying a word, Legacy mentally huffed as she swung her feet in her chair since her feet wasn't touching the ground.

"What's wrong witchu?" Jdot spoke up as he blowed smoke out of his mouth.

"Nothing is wrong with me, whats wrong with you letting females play in your hair?" Legacy asked him.

"She was tryna get sum out of it, yo ass caught a automatic attitude and shi and swung on me, do I ever play witcho ass like dat?" Jdot asked her making her gulp nervously.

"No." Legacy answered.

"So when da fuck you got da balls to swing on me?" Jdot asked her.

"I don't know." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she begin to become aggravated with his questions.

"Ian none of dem niggas in yo school, next time you swing imma do yo ass in." Jdot threatened as Legacy mentally rolled her eyes.

"Great, conversation over im leaving." Legacy stood up out of her chair as she grabbed her purse and phone before looking for Uggs that she had slid off when swinging on Jdot.

"Yo ass staying hea." Jdot told her making her stop looking for her shoes.

"I don't want to stay here, I'm grown in case you forgot." Legacy told Jdot.

"You also mines incase you forgot, I said you staying yo ass hea so dats whatchu gone do." Jdot told her after he got off of the counter hovering over her with his tone leaving no room to argue but Legacy wasn't gone back down.

"I'm not yours, I'm not a property you claim, and I'm leaving." Legacy mugged.

"In the streets, you're marked as mine, so who you gone find to fuck on?" Jdot asked her.

"Maybe one of the dudes that is dying to get their dreads retwisted." Legacy tested him.

"Do dat shi and I will have dat nigga gone before he even get to the appointment." Jdot clenched his jaw.

"And you're going to jail, I'm leaving so move from over me." Legacy demanded.

"Yo ass not gettin out dat door." Jdot told her.

"I want to go home, you can't hold me captive." Legacy told him as her chest begin tightening feeling like she was going to cry.

"You is home, so take yo ass upstairs." He told her.

"I'm not home, I don't want to be here with you, what don't you understand? You let her touch your hair and your probably fucking her too." Legacy tears begin to form.

"I never fucked ha." Jdot mugged.

"And your probably going to when I leave, Ja'Antae you have so many hoes lined up to either fuck you or go for another round, I don't want to be with you if that's the case, I've already fell for you and I don't want to fall any harder." Legacy explained.

"Dats what dis shi about? Legacy I would have never asked you to be my girl and put a ring on yo finger if I was still tryna fuck wit mo hoes, I love you Legacy, not dem hoes." He explained to her as she wiped her tears.

"I want to go home and my brother is outside." Legacy looked away from him.

"You not leavin, Legacy just stay hea, we don't have to cross each other path, I just want you hea." Jdot explained to her.

"We do have to cross each other path, we have a child together which is coming tomorrow from his aunt, tonight I want to go in my room and cry peacefully." Legacy explained to him.

Jdot rubbed his temples trying not yell at her, he was already trying to get her to stay and she wanted to negotiate.

"I want a break." Legacy broke the silence as she nervously while Jdot stared her down.

"From Jacksonville?" Jdot raised his eyebrows.

"No, from us, like relationship wise, we kissed, we developed feelings for each other, but we didn't even consider that maybe we were moving way too fast." Legacy explained to him.

"If dats whatchu want." Jdot nodded his head before walking upstairs.

Legacy sighed as she stood in the kitchen wiping her tears trying to get herself together before getting into her brother car.

She loved Jdot to death but she didn't think she was ready for relationship, she felt she needed to work on herself, in the mom department, school, and her shop.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾