This is not looking good

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an uchiha

They were very deadly and even a single hit from them could hurt her badly.

Anything those clones touch will start freezing and Shinobu didn't want to be freezing anytime soon.
He was really trying to kill her in the most brutal way possible.

Shinobi dodged the clones me before she started attacking the upper moon again, she seemed to notice something before she continue to attack Doma.

She just had to stall until the poison take effect, she could say in is state a while longer.
The way that she move was precise efficient and very quick.

She was not wasting energy on a extra step and every step she took counted.she also made sure to minimize the amount of energy she was using, the little energy that she did use she made sure that it was worth every second of it.

Her movement were fluid and she looked like a butterfly avoiding all the blows that Doka threw at her.
She was more than a match for that Demon.

Now we continue where we left off
As Shinobu was fighting Doma somewhere else another battle was happening.

As Gyomei, Sanemi and the twins enter a room in the infinity castle the air around them was dense.

They could hear there own heartbeat in the pressure was intense, there was no sound even if they were running a second ago.

The only around that could be heard was the sound of there breathing.

Yuichiro looked around and saw a very long room that had a lot of space, this room looked like a place that was prepared for a battle.

Yuichiro finally notice the presence of the demon standing in the room, he had six eyes and two of his eyes had the symbol for upper moon one.

Two of his eyes were glowing red while the other two were yellow,this demon gave a pressure that made him feel like he was facing death but he was ready.

"Wind breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter " He heard a voice next to him said as huge gust of slashing wind went to attack the uppermoon.

Sanemi had already started attacking the moon and he seemed like he had already turned on the gates, everyone gates were open including his and so with his twin and Gyomei help he started to attack the demon.

They were lucky that the gate disrupted there chakra because so many genjutsu were throw at them but they didn't feel it.

Kokoshibu was willing to anything for strength including using the eyes of a dead swordmen as his owns.

The only reason he lost to that kid all those years backs was because that kid had the Sharingan and that was the only reason.

He will not believe it was because the kid was simply stronger than him, he trained for 400 years there is no way a kid that hasn't even reached puberty could kill him without those bullshit eyes powers.

So that why during those 3 years he trained his hardest and showed his loyalty to muzan, and because of his hard work muzan gave him those 2 eyes and now that he has them he can see much better and he much stronger than before.

With those eyes he sure he could beat the kid if the fought now, so those insolent pest that are attacking him are nothing.

He dodged all the attacks thrown at him by slightly moving his body to the side, he seemed like he was not even paying attention to them.

He seemed surprise by the twins powers, they were young and they practiced the same breathing style as him and for some reason he felt a connection to those kids.

He tilted his head to the side as a mace barely hit his head and destroyed what was behind him.
Those people that he was fighting were weak but they had guts so he will entertained them before he go help muzan kill Atoru.

The demon slayers that were fighting him suddenly started to coordinated their attacks and for some reason they seemed to know what he can see and what he can't see like they fought someone with a sharingan multiple time before.

They pushed him to actually draw out his blade and he was impressed to say the least, they were not all weakling at least some of them could fight.

Maybe they will give him a challenge if they manage to push themselves beyond there limits.
While the hashira were struggling to kill Kokoshibu somewhere else in the castle.

Completely opposite to the fight Rengoku and Senjuro we're seen running side by side killing demons and clearing the way for the medics behind them.

Kanao and Tanjiro we're staying back with the healing squad just in case a demon attack, he and Senjuri we're send ahead to scount the area.

As they ran a door opened in front of Senjuro but Rengoku reacted in time and pushed him away while he fell in the hole.

When Rengoku landed he was in a rather traditional Japanese house that looked like it was made for a swordsman.

He look around and notice a lot of fire emblem and this made him realize who he was about to face, Rengoku looked at the demon that walked outside the room.

He looked at his demonic father but now there was something different about him, he could tell his father was way stronger than he was last time.

It felt like he got injected with a lot of muzan blood.
This fight might cost him his life if he Is not careful but he his willing to make that sacrifice so that his friends can live happy life for the rest of there life and so that the world can be free of demons and with those thoughts he unsheat his sword and got ready to kill his dad.

A/N don't know how I wrote that