Resting

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

The fight continue for a long before eventually, it ended with Shinobu losing, it was to be expected but she lasted longer than usual.
Shinobi was tired and out of breath, she was drenched in sweat.
"You improve it a lot, at this rate, you will become a Hashira in a few months" I praised Shinobu before passing her the towel that she used to wipe off her sweat.

"But there is something that you could improve on, I know your thing is speed and agility but you need to be able to tank a few hits before getting knocked out," I said
"You know for a fact that not something that I can control," Shinobu said
"I can always make a seal for that," I said
"Is it worth the trouble?" Shinobu said

Now we continue where we left off
"I don't want you to get K.O in one hit by a demon, so that a risk I will take," I said
"You act like making a seal is easy," Shinobu said looking at Atoru with a bit of worry.
"The books taught me the basics and rule of seals, I'm sure I will figure out the rest," I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Last time you said that,the training area exploded," Shinobu said reminding me of my past failures.
"Come on, I don't have that many failures in sealing right," I said not even confident in myself.
"Atoru, you know that I love you and all but please stop lying to yourself," Shinobu said in a soft voice. I couldn't argue with that, making seals is hard, I feel like the only reason I was able to get a hang of the flying rajiin is because of the Uzumaki wish.

"I will still try and make it tho," I said after trying to push away all her logic
"Just try to be careful ok, I don't want to find you unconscious on the burned floor again," She said with genuine worry.
"I promise that I will be more careful," I said complying.

After that, I walk back toward the butterfly mansion with her while making some small talk.
"I can't believe that in two years, you only grew one inch," I said looking down at the petite girl,(A/N a normal person around her age grows 2inches per year but she is different)

"So what if I'm not tall, at least when I'm older I won't have back problems unlike you," Shinobu said clearly embarrassed.
"Sorry can't hear you from up here can you speak up," I said in a teasing mood.
It was adorable watching her face go red, I decided to pick her up and put her on my shoulder while saying" here let me fix that"

"Put me down," She said struggling in vain before she eventually stop and I was able to safely put her on my shoulder.
"Now I can hear you," I said
I felt a bunch of small punches and slaps hitting my head.
"You know slapping my head is not going to do anything right," I said while walking.

"You know sometimes you make me mad," Shinobu said embarrassed
"Do I really?" I said smiling and looking up at Shinobu from up my shoulder.
She looked at my smile as her cheek flush red, but she suddenly hit me on my forehead, saying" what are you smiling at"

I continue to talk to her all the way through the mansion,we arrive there pretty quickly considering the training area is not that far off.
I was genuinely happy and having a good time.

"You two seem to be having a good time" I heard the familiar voice of Kanae.
I turned around to see Kanae, she did not have her usual demon slayer outfit on, she was wearing some casual clothes on, which consisted of a shirt and a very long skirt, she was still wearing her butterfly hairpin, and she was holding three seals on her hand that I could recognize as healing tags, she had one finger in front of her lips. (A/N I refuse to believe that every demon slayer character just wears one thing their whole life)

"Wait when did you get time to change, also nice dress is it a new one, because I never seen you wearing it before

"Wait when did you get time to change, also nice dress is it a new one, because I never seen you wearing it before." I said a bit surprised at her change of clothes but also compliments at the same time.
"Oh you noticed, I had it for a while, I just didn't have enough time to put it on on but it's been a couple of hours since you handed me Kanao, so I had plenty of time to change, " Kanae saidanswering my question.

"Wait you telling me, that I was sparring against Shinobu for a couple of hours and not 30 minutes," I said a bit perplexed
"You were in trance weren't you" Both of the sisters said at the same time,(A/N when Atoru is in a Trance, time seem to stop for him, he is focus on his surroundings and the fight so much that time seem like it doesn't exist)

"I probably was in one," I said trying to scratch the back of my head but instead feeling something very soft, when I look I saw that Shinobu was still on my shoulder and that the soft thing that I was touching was not the back of my head, I really didn't have time to think about what I was touching before I felt Shinobu's legs tighten around my neck.

I slowly remove Shinobu from my should slowly and gently before putting her down gently, like you would do to a flower.
"I'm sorry, I completely forgot, you were still on my back," I said apologizing to Shinobu
"Yeah, you forgot," Shinobu said with a look on her face that said she was not buying any of what that I was saying, but at the same time that it looked so goofy, it made me chuckle a bit.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot, you were still on my back," I said apologizing to Shinobu"Yeah, you forgot," Shinobu said with a look on her face that said she was not buying any of what that I was saying, but at the same time that it looked so g...