Demonic lust

Last time in i was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

"I know for a fact where this intoxicating smell comes from, "I said while licking my lips and looking in the direction of the young man.

"He looks to be around 19 years old, so he is still in the prime of his youth, Such a handsome young man fresh out for picking, "I said salivating at the idea of devouring this man, I'm sure if i eat him,i would be full for a whole year.

"But first,i have to catch him first and lure him to me, something better than devouring such beauty is devouring them while they want more of me,"I said before following them in the shadow

"If I get to him first,i won't have to share him with them, "I said as i started to get closer to him

Now we continue where we left off

Mc pov

I enter the shop with Senjuro and immediately felt like something was wrong, something just didn't feel right and I look around admiring the view, I saw what made me feel so unsure about this place, the cashier looked normal but from how he acted like when we enter, with him barely raising his head to look at us.

And the fact that this place reeked of the smell of demons, his scent was demon-like in nature but I could see that he was clearly human, so that just means that he has been around demons for a while.

I looked at Senjuro and noticed that he was just looking around trying to find a proper haori for Rengoku, the young flame-haired child just looked around trying to find a haori that would fit Kjujuro.

I just looked with very observant eyes as the boy went from Haori to Haori trying to find something that he deed worthy enough for his older brother,I, on the other hand, was keeping an eye on him, the cashier, and the demon that was following us outside and because i have been multi-tasking my whole life up to this point, I can perfectly pay attention to all three of them without putting that much effort into it

The demon chakra looked weirdly lustful and this creeped me out a bit, 'I just hope he is not one of 'those demon'.'I thought before shuddering at the thought of fighting another demon that gets pleasure from killing humans.It's weird and gross me out, it is a major turn-off.

The demon made his way through the shadow and was getting closer to me, I just made some distance between me and Senjuro so he doesn't get dragged in all of this, but before the demon get anywhere close to me, I turn left and walked toward a nice Haori that I saw, as soon as i moved out the way some sort of portal had appear where I last stood and something jumped toward the direction that I was in five seconds ago, It found nothing but before it hit the floor the same weird portal open and it got back in the shadow.

'was that a woman'I mutter as i had saw half of the demon body when  it try to reach me.

"Senjuro,look at this one"I said pointing at the Haori i was looking at.

Senjuro came toward me and looked it at it before saying"It look great,but i don't think its good enough for Rengoku"

"You are very judgy today"I said looking at Senjuro.

"Its for Nii-san so it must be the best"Senjuro said while crossing his hands on his chest.

"Fine,lets look for something that suit your high taste"I said putting my hand behind my back.

Pov Change Demon

"How did he dodge me"I mutter after i just failed to bring him into my domain.

"Fine,lets look for something that suit your high taste"I heard him say to the boy that he was with this whole time,I'm assuming that is his little brother.

I watched as he went around the shop looking at clothes and this is great for me because as long as he doesn't leave this store,he is where i want him to be,this whole store is my domain so as long as he stay here,i have full control over everything.

I wanted to take away the little boy,but each attempt i made to take away the little boy,I couldn't at all,no matter how much i tried he always saved the kid,he was always close enough to the kid and saved him each time.

time-skip to 15min

"Fuck this shit"I yelled out as i open a portal underneath him and teleport him near me.

He looked surprised when he saw me and i loved that surprise look in his face,it was thrilling for me.

"Come to me,let me give you a good time,"I said looking at the boy, inside this domain I'm god,he can't resist me

"I will rather you don't do that and could you please stop looking at me with those eyes it creeps me out"He replied with the look of someone that felt creeped out.

A vein appeared on my head,'how dare he refuse my advance, who doesn't he think he is'I thought before i said"Why are you refusing my advance"

"I'm not interested, plus I'm not single so will you kindly put me back in the store, "He said looking a bit unbothered

"You just haven't had a piece of me, and what if you're not single, cheating an option, come on you know you want"I said seductively before i watched as his face shift from normal to a more annoyed face that had some slight hint of disgust present in it.

'Who does he think he is to look at me with that face,He should feel honored he even get to look at me'I said proud of my look

"Is it or those it smell like fish in here,or that coming from you"He replied nonchantly.

'How dare he look down on me like that, how dare he disrespect me'I thought

"Im going to kill you,you little shit"I said with venom in my voice,i rush at him aiming to kill this little shit in front of his brother,i will kill everything he hold dear and then maybe i will feel accomplish.

When i got close to him,i swear i saw him smile, all i heard him say was"You fell for it"before my vision went dark

A/N I wont have my pc for the weekend so Monday chapter might have to be written today.
The demon girl also look like this