I can play that game too

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

And my body seem even better than before but now I could pick up something I couldn't pick up before, I looked up to see an eyeball looking at me in the shadow.

The thing that creeped me out was the fact that the eyeball had the Kanji for upper-six.
"I found you" A voice echoing in my head said
I smiled when I saw that, I didn't have to hunt him, he came for me.

Behind the floating eyeball, I saw it.A man was there in the sun burning slowly but he seem fine, He looked down at me from the mountain before, his eyes were red with the familiar to mow of the sharingan spinning in them.

He muttered out something and then
looked at me for a while after that a door appeared In front of him as he left.
I didn't run start after him because I'm not that blinded by rage, I know no why I have been having a bad feeling.

He knows....

Now we continue where we left off
I continued to look at the direction I saw him, this may have been an hallucination but I know it wasn't, I could clearly feel his presence and it was as big as I thought it would be.

His sharing didn't have the same chakra signature as him thought, it mostly felt like something he took away which I wouldn't put past him.

He was standing in the sun but I could clearly tell that he was burning at a slow rate, I could also tell his healing factor was not faster than the burns that he was receiving meaning even if he has a some sort of immunity to the sun, it not complete.

'WHY is he here though, how did he find this place and why didn't he attack' I though to myself as my eyes still stayed at the spot that he had left.

I immediately sent a lot of chakra in my eyes turning from my normal eyes to my ms, I could still see some residue of a blood demon art being left there and so I used my right eye ability and completely destroyed muzan leftover but left some of the demon with the eyeball.

I removed the demon sight and complely destroy all the nerve in the eyeball, I also stopped from healing, I needed this eyeball for something
.

Nothing was left there when I was done, I made sure to destroy it until not even a single atom was left, i felt some slight discomfort in my right eye but It was nothing major.

I continue looking where he went with my ms still activated and I couldn't get this one though out of mind.'How did he find this place'

Truly how, there was no way he just stumbles upon it and I always planned for the fact that he may have a demon that can locate due to some blood demon art.

But I prepared for that, I even made special seals that hide this place for demon, the only way he could have found it, is if he captured a demon slayer and...

if he did that, it mean the headquarter is safe considering the demon slayer there never leaves for missions.

The thing that worry me most is the fact that none of the alarms rang.
"He knows where I am" I muttered out loud.
While I was thinking that, I felt a light tug on my shirt.

I was a bit on guard considering I couldn't feel the chakra of the person that touched me.

I turn around to see Shinobu looking at me a worried expression.
"Atoru why did your seal activate" She said looking at me a bit worried.
My eyes slowly drifted toward where I had placed my seal on her and it was glowing, it was not the usual purple but it was red. (A/N her chest near her heart)

"He showed up"I answer bluntly, Shinobu is smart so trying to hide something from her is impossible.
"Oh," She said before a worried look flashed on her face for a second.

"Those that mean," She said before I cut her off.
"Yes, he knows where we are but he can't do anything about it, "I said cutting her off.
"You really think the seal can stop him," She said with a face that said she doesn't believe it.

"They can, but the fact that he knows we are here, it means we will have to move," I explained
"Are you planning on moving on to the whole butterfly mansion?" She said looking at me.

"No, "I replied.
"Then what are you planning to do then," She said looking at me curiously
"A lot more seals," I said
"so you planning on fixing this with seals," She said not buying it

"We will have to move"I answer after her stare became a bit unbearable.
"then why will you add seals," She said a bit curious

"That is for you"I answer.
She looked confused for a second before she said"You already gave me a seal"

"I know you already have one, you will need one more," I said
"I'm sure you have a reason so when are you installing it," She said looking at me.

I nodded before I touch her seal, "This might hurt a bit" I said as I modify her seal.
I stopped the suppressing effect of the seal that had activated because of Muzan appearance.

Her pulling on my shirt almost gave me a heart attack because my attention wasn't focused on her and her chakra was being heavily suppressed by the seal to the point that someone with a borrowed Sharingan wouldn't notice it. (A/N what you mean is that he couldn't sense her or Kanae or basically anyone you have a seal on)

I then just added a few safety mechanism before I remove my hand, "Done"I said as I remove my hands.

She looked down at the seal and saw that a few thing changed but it was still giving out a purple glow from time to time.

I patted on the head before I said"I'm going to something incredibly stupid"
I then disappear from my spot in appear where I saw him.

The smell of burned flesh was in the air and it was coming at me in waves.
I looked at where I saw the eyeball and examine it down to the last minute detail and with that.

I could make something that absolutely counter anything this demon will ever be able to do, no amount of muzan blood will change that.

My Sharingan was still on and so I used it on the remaining chakra of the demon.
The demon chakra disappear and I just smiled.

"I can also play that game" I said as I implanted a small genjutsu on the demon chakra.

(A/N for anyone who doesn't get it, he figure out that the demon that found where he was could spilt his chakra to look around just like he can, and like him, that chakra will go back to the owner eventually)