Healing the sick

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha.

She wears a purple and cream checkered kimono with a white and long-sleeved kappōgi over the top, also sporting a white tenugui cloth that she wears around her head, covering most of her hair.

"Tanjiro, you are back early and you even brought a friend," She said with a warm smile.

I introduced myself to Tanjiro's mother before saying" I'm here to heal your husband from his disease and don't worry about the cost, our ancestors were great friends and I would gladly do it for free"

She looked happy but at the same time she looked like she was cheating me out of something so I had to persuade her a bit longer, I met tanjiro families, and they were all so nice,

I enjoyed myself around them.

Now we continue where we left off

After talking with the kids and having some fun with them by playing games and stuff, I eventually got to meet the dad.

His skin appears dull, pale, and very fragile. He looked very similar to his son Tanjiro, having the same dark red eyes, black hair with red tips hair, and forehead scar.

He also wore a similar outfit as his son, except with an orange and black patterned haori instead of dark turquoise and black.

He looked like he was on death door, and if I even came one week later he would have died.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to meet you in person," He said weakly

"Don't worry about it, you have a very lovely family" I said looking at him

"They are everything to me and I'm sad that I won't be able to watch them grow," He said

"That's why I won't let you die," I said activating my Sharingan and looking at his frail, pale and weak body

Everything seems fine until I got to his head where his mark was located and I saw it, the mark was draining his life energy at a very quick rate.

The life force absorbed into the mark got turned into strength for his body.

"That explains a lot," I said watching over him

"What do you mean," He said looking at me weakly

"The mark on your forehead is sucking away at your life energy, and transforming it into strength," I said explaining his problem to him

"Can you stop it? "Tanjiro's mother said

"I can do that, but I will need to be alone with him to not be distracted," I said to Kie kamado

She slowly got outside the room, leaving me alone with Tanjiro's father.

He looked at me slowly before saying "tell me the truth what is the chance that I live"

"I can stop the mark from siphoning away at your life force but unless I feed you something that contains a lot of life force in it, you will not live past the age of 30," I said to him as I took out a seal, out of my pocket

I placed the seal on his forehead and as soon as I did that, the seal covered the mark on his forehead and a bunch of weird symbols started to appear on the forehead of Tanjuro,

I had my Sharingan on the whole time to make sure, that nothing go wrong because I don't want him to die.

I looked closely as the seal stopped the mark on Tanjuro's forehead to suck his life-force energy, after it was completely close I had to make sure he doesn't die too soon, so I decided to cut myself and let the droplet of my blood fall on the seal on his forehead.

If we talk about life force energy I have plenty and I don't mind giving away some of my blood that is rich on it to people that need it.

The blood fell on the seal as it turns red.

I watch in amazement as Tanjuro's pale skin started to gain color and his weak body started to gain some muscle.

I looked at the mark on his forehead that I had sealed away and felt like it could be used for so much more, so I decided to pump chakra into it like crazy.

The Mark started to get darker and darker until no matter how much chakra I use the mark didn't absorb any more of my chakra.

I was contempt that this problem was solved

, now something else that I must take care of is how long will the seal last before it starts malfunctioning and the answer to that question will be never.

I have been preparing this seal for a while just in case someone I know develops a demon slayer mark, and I'm very happy it worked, matter of fact I am overjoyed.

Tanjuro got knocked out as soon as the seal was placed on his forehead and that was for safety reasons, I took out a needle out of a seal containing some of my blood and injected it directly into Tanjuro's bloodstream.

I wanted to see how effective it would be if I put it and there, without it being heavily weakened by a seal, the effects were instant because as soon as I did that, he woke instantly looking healthy and completely refresh if you were to look at him you would doubt he even was sick.

I could also tell that he was stronger than before, he looked at himself, and then he looked at me, he immediately got out of bed before bowing his head profusely while saying "thank you"

It was a bit awkward for me because I never actually expected him to do that, I knew he would be grateful but I didn't know to what extent,

"You don't need to bow please stand up that makes me uncomfortable," I said to him as help him get up, he stood up, and then I said, "I think it's time you show your family the good news, "I said showing him the door.

He walked toward the door and open it up and when his family saw him looking healthy and not his usual pale self, they all went to him and started to hug him, it was sweet I didn't want to bother this beautiful moment, so I wanted to quietly leave but before I could even move ever so slightly I got pulled into it