This is bad

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

I saw the tombs and graves of all the fallen demon slayers that the demon slayer corps could retrieve. The cemetery stretches for miles on end but I was not here to look at those gravestones.

I walked in a straight line until I found the cave. I followed the instruction and walked inside and after 5 minutes of aimlessly walking around, I saw it, it was a wall. It looked like a dead end but I just continue to walk toward it, until I was just in front of it, I then my hand on the wall, and I felt a door.

I took out the key from my pocket and shove it into the door, which caused it to open, I didn't even know if I did it correctly, all I knew was that the door was open, so I walked inside, I was blinded by the light for a few seconds before my eyes adjusted to it.

I saw what i came here for and checked...

Now we continue where we left off

I walked out of the cave after confirming my doubts, "Defeating him would be much harder than I originally thought "I muttered as I was leaving the beautiful cave behind, the cave beauty was almost magical but my eyes weren't focused on that, "As urgent as that may be, Rengoku birthday is in a few days, so I better store it in the back of mind for now"I muttered as I walked along the small pathway in the cave, I could see the way out from where I was but I was still lost in my thought.

"On the good side, I found out that even 15 years after death, the body of the uchiha that dies didn't decompose a bit and their blood was still fresh, if my Sharingan is anything to go by. so hey that good to know that I'm just brimming with life force energy" I said as I finally got out of the cave

"This is frustrating but I could make a seal to restrain him,nah he probably would find a way to get out after a few seconds, but in a battle that's all i need"I muttered as i was walking past the grave of the demon slayers

Even if it was frustrating to me, I breathed in and breathed out slowly calming myself down, "To think that this day started great and ended like this"I said while slowly walking toward my home.

I just walked and walked for a while before I saw the Uchiha compound in my line of sight, I had a blank look on my face as I walked toward my home, I was still thinking of what I found inside that cave.

"The possibility are endless," I mutter before removing the blank loom on my face, when I looked back up I realize that I was in front of the door that led into the compound, I sent my chakra to the door opening it so that I alone could enter.

The barrier around the Uchiha clan mostly revolves around chakra and some drop of blood, the way it works is that, I can send my chakra in there and because I'm an Uchiha it opens and i can also add some other people's chakra in there giving them access to some place, there is someplace that I'm the only one who has access to them because they need a droplet of blood to work.

I walked toward my room and saluted everyone on the way, if I'm having a bad day there is no reason everyone around me should suffer from my temper, I walked inside my house inside the compound, this was one of the places that only a few people had access to, in this case, 2 not including me.

I open the door to my house and walked inside suddenly my nose picked up the scent of food, which meant someone was inside my house but there was no sign that the seal was tinkered with or that someone got in without permission, plus the chakra that I was feeling was a familiar one,  but even then my guards were still somewhat up, I was relaxed but I was also alert if anything out of the ordinary happen I'm going to be fully on guard.

I walked by the kitchen and noticed that Kanae was cooking something, Whatever she was cooking was not a Japanese dish, and she was not doing so well, so that was probably why Shinobu helping her.

"Atoru are you hungry we made some food, "Kanae said smiling

"I am not hungry" I replied and for some reason, my reply seemed to shock them beyond belief, it was as if something unreal happens. {A/N i never thought i would write him saying that but here we are}

Before I could blink, Shinobu was already in front of me with her hands on my forehead checking my temperature, "Your temperature is normal so it's not a flue"She muttered to herself as she was checking my body for any wounds or anything that might indicate that I was sick or hurt but found nothing.

I got a whole doctor check-up after that but after a bit, I finally decided to put a stop to it all by saying"I'm not sick, I'm fine"

"You sure about that"Kanae said not fully believing me.

"No, I just have something on my mind" I explained

"What is it unless you don't want to talk about it then it's fine, "Shinobu said softly

"It is a long story"I reply

"We are great listeners," Kanae said softly

I trusted them, I usually try to carry all the burden by myself but because I didn't want to hurt them again, I decided to just tell everything that I found in that cave, and all the implication that come with it.

They listen to me talk for half an hour about everything, and on what were my thought during all of it, I didn't leave any detail out because I will feel horrible if they died because I was too stubborn to tell them a piece of information that would have saved their life and instead tried to play a hero.

A/N This chapter is late because i was tired after practice and fell asleep and I just woke up like 2 or 3 hour ago,im going to try and make sure it doesn't become a habit