The Fight Over

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

"Let's see how much firepower you put into this" Tengen said rushing at the upper moon but his main goal was to try in take back Shinjuro body, He wouldn't be able to look at Atoru in the eyes if he wasn't able to save his dad.

"Kutabare" Zohakutan yelled as he rush at Tengen,(A/N Kutabare means go to hell) Urogi flew up in the sky in decided to attack Tengen from the air.
'How did he get back up so fast'Tengen thought before noticing there were some cracks in the seal

But hope was not lost as he could clearly see the moon setting in and could see the sun coming back up if he can stay like that for 30 minutes all those demons are going to burn.

Now we continue
Time-skip 20min
The battlefield was silent there was no noise coming from the now-destroyed entertainment district

The sound of glass shattering was heard throughout the whole district, it's was the sound of Atoru, all that was left were two exhausted Hashira.

"Dammit all, I was so close yet I still failed," Tengen said cracking the floor underneath him with his blow
"You did your best Tengen don't blame yourself for what's done," Gyomei says trying to make Tengen feel better but anyone could see that he was also mad at himself.

So to know exactly how they got there we must go back a couple of minutes back into the past

While the demon in humans were fighting the voice of Doma was heard throughout the battlefield.
"The sun is about to rise so would to slayer~san let us leave or will I need to help whoever fighting you guys and end this quickly~," Doma said with a smile on his face.

The fighting stopped for a bit before Doma made two ice clones in said" now that the attention is on me can any of please tell Atoru~san i have his dad, in he won't be able to get the corpse for the funarel~" Doma said with a smile on his face.

"Kokoshibu~dono  we should probably leave right now unless you want to get burned by the sun," Doma said with a smile on his face.
Doma made two ice clones and then said" Muzan~sama will be mad so come with me Kokoshibu Dono," Doma said with that same smile on his face

Kokoshibu was annoyed but he knew that Doma was right, so he left the battle he was having with Gyomei. While Doma clone replaced him, in his fight against Gyomei. (A/N by replacing I mean he sends the ice clone to do it)

Doma's second clone went to the sound Hashira to entertain him in the meantime" Have fun with my kid, in don't die"Doma said as a weird tatami slid doors open behind him.

"Bye," He said with a smile on his face walking through the door that open behind him.

Flashback end

"Dammit dammit dammit," Tengen said with frustration in his voice
But as Tengen was slamming the ground with his fist in frustration a bunch of Kakushi appears on the scene running over to them.

"Tengen-sama are you ok," they said checking his body to make sure he was alright.
"I have seen better days," Tengen said now realizing how badly upper moon 4 had damaged him with his clone.

"Sorry we were so late, but when we got here they were some weird fish demon trying to punch through the Dome that developed this area," one of the Kakushi said(A/N the seal is meant to keep 'demons' inside in also weaken their regeneration. so anything that not a demon can enter in leave as they please)

As Tengen looked around he saw the kakushi were tending to Gyomei's wound. Tengen passed out, and the last thing he saw was the scared face of the Kakushi, even if he was using a lower level of the inner gates they were still some drawbacks.

Pov change
"Yoriichi like the Yoriichi that I read about in my book," I said with a bit of surprise in my voice
"That me" He replies
"What are you doing here of all places," I said
"You could say that I die with regrets," He said in a solemn voice

"Hey you did a lot in your life, what is there to regret," I said
"Because I failed to kill that man hundreds of people are going to suffer in lose their love ones," He said with sadness leaking out of his voice

"From what I read about you, you are a great person, in if you worry about that man I'm going to be more than enough to kill him in the future," I said trying to remove the bad mood.

A small smile appeared on Yoriichi face as he patted my head, in said" you are just as kind as her".
I smile back happy that I could help.
I noticed his Hanufuda hearing in said" Nice earrings you got there, did you die with it because it wasn't on the pile of stuff my ancestor left me"

"Oh my earrings, no, I gave them to a friend of mine, his name was Sumiyoshi Kamado, are you mad that you didn't get them, "He said in a solemn voice

"Why would I be mad, I'm not that kind of person, I'm happy that you had such a good friend when you were alive"I reply
"This is selfish of my part, but can you look over my friend's descendant for me? I feel like that 'man' might attack them, "He said

"I will try my best to find them, but…where do they live," I said realizing I don't know anything about where the Kamado are at.
"You are a good kid, they live in Okutama town."He said

"If you can promise me anything just stay the way that you are, don't change in the slightest, stay the beacon of light in the light, make sure to never lose your smile, don't change yourself for someone else in be yourself," Yoriichi said with a smile on his face.
"Thank you very much it means a lot to me," I said as tears started to flow down from my eyes.

1k

A/N At the end of the day no matter how you look at it, he is still a kid, he is 13