Relatives

Last time in i was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

"No, I feel fine," I said confused

"Your skin is burning, matter of fact you are way too hot even by your standard"She replied

"What do you mean, I'm fine," I said

I stood up, but because of how fast I went from sitting down for a whole night to standing up so fast, my head was spinning around for a bit.

I looked down at her before saying"I'm fine trust me, but you should get some sleep."

I walked with her toward the room where I put her to sleep, it was strange that no one was awake usually during this time, they usually are up early.

I drop her off on the bed before I lay on the bed going to dreamland.

Now we continue where we left off

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed, I slowly put myself in a sitting position on the bed, and I just sat there as the sunlight manage its way into my room, I sat there for a while unmoving and unbothered for what felt like was an eternity but was only a few second.

I decided to just get out of bed because sitting in there and thinking is not going to solve anything, I managed to stand up after struggling for a bit, I yawned a bit before walking toward the direction of the door," I  need to take a bath and br...

I decided to just get out of bed because sitting in there and thinking is not going to solve anything, I managed to stand up after struggling for a bit, I yawned a bit before walking toward the direction of the door," I  need to take a bath and brush my teeth and then think of what I'm going to do for the day" I said as I started to walk toward the bathroom.

I walked for a bit before i reached the bathroom, the door was open and i sensed nobody in there so i went in, and made myself a warm bath so that I could relax my muscles, it's not like i hate having a cold bath, I'm sure it has its advantage but i prefer it warm,i might try cold bath sometimes.I remove the only clothes i had left on me before hoping and the warm tub

I remove the only clothes i had left on me before hoping and the warm tub

Time skip

When i was done with my bathing,i got out of the tube before drying myself with a towel,I also remove the water that i bath myself with because I'm sure no one want to bathes in something else bath water.

After drying myself carefully,i wrap the towel on my side when i remember i didn't bring any clean clothes with me,I sight in disbelief at my own carelessness,so after putting the dirty clothes on my shoulder,i decided to walk back to my room to get some proper clean clothes to put on.

I reached the room pretty quickly and I'm guessing i didn't meet anyone on the way back there because they are all probably busy right now, even if fewer demon slayers die now because there are stronger overall they still get hurt pretty badly in fact.

I slide the door open before walking in,i walked to the closet where i found my clothes which i put on,I put down my dirty clothes where they were supposed to get washed the next time either Aoi or I do the laundry.It is a very convenient and pretty effective system.

After putting on my clothes,i then put on my black jacket to finish it all,i looked like i normally look when i go out to hunt demons. my hair was tied like a ponytail and wasn't as long as last time considering i got it cut, when i was done making sure that everything was alright with me and that i wasn't missing anything,i got out of the room and started to walk outside.

 my hair was tied like a ponytail and wasn't as long as last time considering i got it cut, when i was done making sure that everything was alright with me and that i wasn't missing anything,i got out of the room and started to walk outside

"Feeling lazy or not I'm still a demon slayer and my job is to kill demons,"I said as I walked outside before i heard the familiar yet annoying voice of a crow.

"Atoru please report back to the demon slayer headquarter, "The crow said circling above me

"Its barely noon,i wonder why I'm getting called today"I said walking toward the direction of the headquarter

I knew it probably was somewhat important if they called me in the middle of the day, I did not rush to get there but at the same time I didn't take my sweet time to get there, I reached the headquarter around 30 minutes or so after I had been informed to reach there, I arrive in front of the wooden door before I knocked on the door.

The door opened and i expected to see who open it but there was no one there so i decided to look down and i saw a small child with bigs eyes,I recognize the child as kagaya's kid,

"Atoru please come inside, "The child said not messing up any of the words, he was very intelligent for his age,i mean you will have to be intelligent if the leader of this corp becomes a leader by the age of 4.

Kagaya was not here but instead, his wife was here instead, She was a fair woman with pale skin and large, lavender eyes, and short eyebrows. She wore a white-colored right-swept hair in a short ponytail with two strands of hair let loose at the front.

She also wore a salmon-colored mofuku kimono with an ombre to orange at the top with flower patterns with a dark-indigo haori with numerous blue butterfly patterns. She also wore a brown with a paler shade striped-obi with an orange obiage supporting it.

 She also wore a brown with a paler shade striped-obi with an orange obiage supporting it

"Hello, Amane, how can i be of help to you,"I said politely

"Atoru I'm sorry to bother you but i need you to look over two kids for me," She said in a soft voice

"Who are those kids, "I said a bit confused

"There are the descendant of a powerful demon slayer and there are related to you," She said in a soft voice

"Why haven't i seen them before then"I said confuse

"They live pretty close by,but i have a bad feeling about it,so i wanted to send you to check it out"She said

"With pleasure,can i get a name"I said