Sketchbook

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

"Here is where you are going to sleep," He said before he stopped and slid a door open, it felt like we were walking for a while but in reality, we were only walking for a few seconds,my mind must be playing tricks on me again.

"Thanks, if you don't mind I'm going to put my head on this pillow," I said walking toward the pillow.

"If you need just call my name,i will be nearby, "Rengoku said as he leave the room,I sat down on the bed before I reflected on the small change on Rengoku personality.

'Rengoku has changed from what he was in cannon,that was clear to me the moment we reunited even if he was the same at his core, his personality switched to a more serious person,he not the only that changed everyone else that I met changed a bit or by a lot.'I thought before putting my head on the cold pillow.

Now we continue where we left off

Even if I felt tired, no matter how many times, I flipped myself on the bed, no matter how many times I changed poses, or how many times i flip the pillow so i could be on the cold side, sleep never came.

I waited for it but it just never actually came to me, so instead i just took out a seal that i had on me at all times and opened it, a small book suddenly appear, and i took the book and open it by sending my chakra into it and considering that everyone chakra is special to them unless there is someone that can replicate my chakra to a tea without any error no one will be able to open that book.

I slowly open the book to reveal a bunch of sketch of techniques that I have and technique that i want to make, the book also serve as a small diary that i put some stuff into when I'm bored but i never really write in Japanese and because of the Sharingan that gives me perfect memory when it is on,i memorized the made-up language that I wrote in this book, and even if someone manages to decode it.

The most they will get is how to cook and how I felt on someday when i was bored,so all that extra security is not really that worth it but I enjoy it and if by some accident some demon gets this book and give it to their master, he wouldn't understand shit.

I flipped the page of the book until I landed on a blank page,i had the idea of making an invisible and throwable Rasen shuriken, it was possible, there was also the idea that was on my mind for a while, No one else apart from me can you use the flying rajiin but what if i make some shadow clone, make the clone small like so small its not going to be a bother to anyone and place it on someone, and because my clone can use my technique just as well as me, but they just have a lot less chakra, they can still teleport and because they holding unto someone if they teleport, they should in theory teleport that person with them.

That would be useful for a fight, granted i would have to leave back a shadow clone at an advantage point so that they can see the whole fight from a bird's eye view so the clone knows where to go, that would probably require a lot of chakra in very precise chakra control which i have,so it shouldn't be to difficult.

'Now that i think about it,i don't have too many defense jutsu,i know i do have the earth wall but that only protects me from one direction, and that not safe, and i want my body to have some sort of hard defense between it and an attack,i could go for some sort of water armor but that seems like a pain to maintain plus i hate getting wet.'I thought while scribbling on the small piece of paper.

'What if the armor was made of lightning,i mean it is possible and if I don't mess up my stuff, i should be able to make someone go limp, but that's a bit too much of a stretch, also at the end of the day I'm mostly going to deal with someone with instant regeneration, a bunch of ability that i don't know but I must expect because this man didn't stick with Biokinesis, he can control much more than his body' I though while sketching muzan full form in a paper but considering how hazy my memory was, I decided to just make Kagaya sama with a bunch of mouths and weird tentacles on his back.

Considering that muzan and him look alike if my foggy memory is anything to go by. They probably would have been twins if they were born at the same time, while sketching in the sketchbook,i had a small idea,' what part of the sun hurt him exactly, he can go out at night, but considering how many Uchiha he feasted on,i wouldn't be surprised if he gains some sort of immunity to the sun, so just in case i should work on some technique that will destroy him at the cellular level.

When i was done sketching in the book, I ended up with a man that hair, it was growing in length, and his hair was black. He also had numerous mouths all over his limbs, each one lined with a set of incredibly sharp fangs. His skin also appears to have a dark-red mass growing from the ends of his limbs and branching onto his body.

I didn't think the demon king had any genital so i didn't draw any in, even if he did I don't want to draw it in my book, let that book fall in Kanae's hands and she won't let that go for the rest of my life.

That if she gets her hand on the book in the first place and personally I doubt she could but just for personal reasons I'm not putting that in.