Chapter 34

Lily's POV

"I really don't know how I feel about this one" I signed as I stared in the large mirror looking at myself.
We had been in this shop for hours and you best believe I had tried on practically every single dress. Ellie was slightly drunk off the amount of free champagne she was given but then again that girl could have a shot and she'd be stumbling about and slurring her words.

"I really like it" Talia spoke up as she help fluff out the dress. I stared at myself for a few more seconds trying my best to like the dress, sure it was nice but it just wasnt IT.
"It's not the one though" I sighed.
"Let's have another look around" Freya suggested as she helped me into the changing room whilst Talia and Shauna looked around for another dress that I could try on.

At this rate I was ready to give up and wear a pair of jogging bottoms and a crop top to the wedding. I walked out the changing room with Freya by my side and we made our way over to the girls who were visibly stressing out.
"I think we should try another shop" I said as I grabbed my handbag and made my way over to the stylist to notify her.

"Why don't we change the style you've been looking for, maybe that's what the problem is?" Talia suggested as she sat in the passenger seat.
"I was thinking because you said that you wanted to feel like a princess but you've been trying on a completely different style of dress" She followed.

I mean I guess she was right, this whole time I was trying on dresses that were more mermaid or straight but that's only because the shop had a horrible selection.
We... well I was driving to a massive wedding store in the middle of London in hopes that this would be the place I would find the dress but in all honesty with every passing moment I lost more and more hope.

Jj had taken Daisy out for the day with my Dad, Freddie and Poppy. Shauna was invited obviously because she's the 'mother of the bride' well stepmother. Oh and my real mum had tried to get in contact with me again, she even showed up at my house 2 nights ago which was a shitshow.

Flashback

"I'll get it" I shouted up to Jj as I walked to the door with Daisy in my arms who was screaming for her bottle. "Oh fuck no" I said I as tried slamming the door in her face but It was caught by her foot.
"Is this my granddaughter?" She asked with a huge smile on her face, fuck knows what she's smiling at.
"No this is not YOU'RE granddaughter, this is MY daughter" I emphasised as Jj finally came downstairs.
"Daisy" He breathed out as he saw my mother in the doorway. Thankfully he took Daisy out of my arms and into the kitchen to give her a bottle which she was still screaming for.

"Did you get my letter?"
"Yes, I mean the reason wasn't very clear but thank you for the money" I was still shook up at the fact she wasn't really dead instead she had faked her death and moved across the world for an insurance claim.
"I don't know what I can do to prove to you how sorry I am Lily but I'm back now and I want to be apart of your life"
"You lost the right to be apart of my life when you died. You know I cried myself to sleep everynight for months? Did you know that I was tormented constantly for having 'no mummy'? Did you know that I had nightmares or for four fucking years after you 'died' I wouldn't step foot in a car, I couldn't even look at one without crying" I snapped as the tears began to fill my eyes. Daisy looked taken back and truly sorry but there was no fucking way I was ever forgiving her for what she had done to not only me but my dad.

"I don't know what to say baby girl, I really don't. If I could I would take it all back"

"You fucked up, big time! I would never, EVER to that to Daisy, EVER"
"Her name is Daisy?" She began crying.
"I named her after my dead mother" I bluntly replied as I slammed the door in her face and locked it.