Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON

"What are you doing here" She said as she stood there confused, looking at the man who stood before her.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Err sure, why not" She replied hesitantly as she opened the door fully indicating that he could enter the house.

"I just wanted to apologise for last week, I was complete dick and I should have never treated you like that and I certainly shouldn't have called you a whore."

"It's fine Cal, you were drunk and made a mistake"

"You're Jj's girl. I overstepped the line and I'm really sorry Lily"

"I... i'm not Jj's girl" She pointed out as she sat on the sofa beside Cal.

"Oh! I just assumed that because the way he defending you that you were together or because the way he talks about you"

"He talks about me?"

"Yeah, all the time. He really likes you Lily, you should go for it... I know you like him too" She ignored his remark and instead went on to ask why he came onto her in the first place if he had his suspicions that one of his friends had feelings for her.

"Eh, I don't know. I wasn't sure if you did like him or not so I decided to shoot my shot and Hey! Look where it got me, a broken nose and two blackeyes" His reply was.

Cal stayed for an hour or so, him and Lily drank cups of tea and watched a few episodes of Benidorm together before he left.
Lily was left alone with her thoughts, she wondered if everyone was right, did Jj really have feelings for her? Did she have feelings for him? Did time even matter, I mean if you really did like someone you should go for it no matter how long you've known eachother right?

The thoughts kept her up to all hours in the morning before she finally fell asleep thinking what could be.

----------
Lily's POV

JJ x
*Fight night's 25th, Will you come? x*

*Wouldn't miss it for the world x* I texted back as I walked along the beach my feet covered in sand.

I needed an escape from the real world so last night well a few hours ago at 5am I hopped in my car and headed towards Camber Sands beach. As I sat on the sand, I looked out to the sea and watched the tide come in. Most people would find it boring just sitting watching the sun come up, waves coming back and forth and the sound of the water crashing against rocks but me? I found it calming, relaxing and inspiring.

I sat on the beach for maybe 3 hours? 4? I'm not too sure I guess I lost track of time. By the time I arrived back home it was about quarter past 2.

•incoming call•
'Jj x'
"Lils! What are you doing now" He asked as I picked up the phone.
"Erm not much, just getting out the car. How can I help?" I replied as I unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the car door.
"Well get back in the car, come over?" He requested, I paused for a moment before agreeing and fastening my seatbelt again.
"On my way" I said before saying goodbye and hanging up the phone.

I swear I barely ever leave the sidemen house anymore, I'd probably be better of selling my house and moving in with them I was there that often.

"What was so urgent" I asked his Jj answered the door and pulled me instead.
"I was bored and I missed you, thought we could watch a movie and have a drink together" He offered as he practically dragged me upstairs and into his bedroom.
As we entered the bedroom, I saw a bunch of snacks and booze laid out on the bed. Netflix was loaded up on the tv and the lights were dimly lit.

"Ooo I see vodka and maltesers, you know me too well Jid" I said as I ran over to the bed and opened the bag of maltesers.
"What do you wanna watch?" He asked as he grabbed the tv remote and started scrolling through the app.
"Eh I'm not bothered just stick anything on"
"Pass me a glass please" I asked as I opened the bottle of vodka.
"Oh shit, I'll go grab some" Jj stood up.
"It's all good, I'll just drink from the bottle" I laughed as I took a huge drink of straight vodka, the first mistake of the night.
"You're nuts" He laughed as he sat back down on the bed and I passed him the bottle as he too drank it straight. The second mistake of the night.

~~~
THIRD PERSON

Lily and Jj sat drinking the vodka, they didn't even bother watching the telly and instead listened to some music.
"We should probably go and get another bottle eh?" He said drunkenly as he stared at the dribble of vodka left.
"Well neither of us can drive" She replied as she took her phone out and began texting one of the boys.
"I asked Vik to bring us another bottle in, he said he'll be home soon" She annouced as she took the remote of off Jj and searched for Dakota.

"Aww I love this one"
"Really? I never pictured you liking this type of music" She laughed as she glanced at Jj.
"I'm gonna go for a smoke" She added as she stood up and walked towards the balcony in his bedroom.
"I thought you were quitting" He pointed out.
"I've already told you this Jj, never believe anything I say especially when I'm drunk" She laughed as she opened the doors and lit her cigarette.

"Chewing gum, having some laughs. Yeah having some laughs" She sang.
"You're a good singer Lils" He complimented as he admired the woman standing a mer 2 feet infront of him.
"Yeah sure" She joked as she continued singing the song.
"VIKKKK!" Lily yelled as she saw him walking up the driveway, two bottles of vodka in his hands.

A few minutes later he knocked on Jj's bedroom door and walked in handing his friends the bottles.
"Looks like there's no mixer again Lils" Jj said as he handed her a bottle.
"Oh fuck it, we survived one I'm sure we can survive another" Which was the 3rd mistake of the night.
Vik laughed at the two drunken friends before leaving the room.

---------

Lily's POV

"Cal came round a few nights ago, he apologised for what happened at the party" I told Jj as we lay on the drink absolutely obliterated.
"Really? Little shit still ain't apologised to me" He sat up.
"For what?" I asked as I also joined Jj in sitting up.
"We'll for coming on to my girl"
There it was again.
"You're girl?" I asked confused but kinda happy?
"Yeah, you're my girl" He smirked.
"Jeez Jj, What a way to ask a girl out. I mean you haven't even taken me on a date yet" I giggled as I took another drink of straight vodka, by this point we were 2 bottles down.

"Well, why don't you and me go on a date then? Say Saturday night?" He asked as he moved himself closer to me.

"Yeah, fuck it why not" I replied as I closed the gap between us, before I knew it our clothes were coming off and being flung in all different directions.

I'm pretty sure my sock flew out the window.
Boom this was the forth and final mistake of the night... or was it a mistake?