Chapter 14

Lily's POV

Tuesday had come faster than I hoped.
As I stared at my half naked body, I placed a hand on the extremely small bump that had randomly popped out of no where. I guessed I was around 8-14 weeks pregnant but honestly I had absolutely no clue.
I quickly got dressed and ready to leave as I noticed the time was 9am and my appointment was 10.

Jade and I entered my car as I drove us the hospital, we were early for my appointment so we waited for around 20 minutes before my name was called.

"Lily...Lily Robertson " The midwife called, I stood up and began walking to towards her as I held Jade's hand for comfort.
We walked into a little room and I sat on one of the chairs next to her desk.
My midwife introduced herself and went on to ask me a fuck load of questions like the date of my last period, medical history, about the dad etc.

---------
THIRD PERSON

Lily lay on the bed as the midwife placed a cold jelly-like substance over her stomach.
The room was silent for a few minutes, Jade stared at the screen and Lily stared at the wall.
"Okay.... and there is your baby. Now you're just about 13 weeks and baby's doing amazing" The midwife announced as moved the stick around Lily's stomach trying to get a clear picture.
Meanwhile Jade was staring at the screen, tears rolling down her face but Lily just couldn't bare herself to look.
"Lils, look! Everything's okay!"

As Lily turned her head to look at her baby, she instantly fell in love. "Oh...oh my god" She cried as she watched her baby moving about like mad on the screen.

Lily's POV

"I've got to tell him Jade" I said as I stared at the scan photos I held in my hand. We sat in the car park eating a mcdonald's.
"How are you gonna tell him?" She asked me as she ate her cheeseburger.

"Fuck knows, I can't even look at his name on my phone without wanting to throw the bastard. Would I be coward for asking someone else to do it? or just posting the picture through his door?"
"I'd just post it, that way if he wants to be involved he can come to you"
"Yeah you're right, Can you do it?" I asked chuckling god i really was a coward.

We pulled up outside Jj's flat and posted the photo in an envelope through the door. I didn't know if he was home or not so I literally sprinted out of the building and back into my car.
"Ugh I need a fucking drink" I said as Jade got into the passenger seat.
"Yep, me too" She laughed, of course we couldn't drink so instead we went to smoothie bar.

--------------

It had been 2 weeks since I posted the photo through JJ's door and he still hadn't contacted me or anyone for that matter.
I had started buying a few things here and there for the baby, still undecided about finding out the gender. I had booked a private 4D scan for 17 weeks and I had the option to find out the gender then but I still wasn't sure. Jade was having a baby girl, she found out a few days after my scan. Both her and Harry were over the moon at the news and they moment they found out they went shopping and bought everything you could imagine you would need for a baby.

"So, what do you think it's gonna be then?" Jade asked as we sat in her house for once.
"I honestly have no clue, something's telling me it's a girl but I think I want a little boy" I replied placing my hand on my slightly bigger bump.

Jj's POV

I stared at the photo infront of me.
"She's pregnant" I told Simon as I showed him the photograph.
"Oh shit, I've really fucked it haven't I" I added as tears began filling my eyes.
"First, I knock her up and then I cheat on her. I'm such a dick" I breathed as I let the tears roll down my face, wiping them every few seconds.

"You should call her" He told me as he passed me my phone that was lying on the coffee table.
"I...I can't, she won't want to speak to me"
"Clearly, she does. If she didn't she wouldn't have told you about the baby."
"Bro, she didn't tell me. She just posted this through the door and walked away"

"I don't even want to be a dad right now, How the fuck am I gonna raise a kid when I'll still one myself?" I asked as I looked over at my bestfriend.
"And what about Lily? How do you think she's feeling? She's probably fucking terrified and you're sat here thinking about yourself, be a fucking man and call her" He snapped.
"Stop being so fucking selfish Jj, It's not getting you anywhere" He added as he stood up and left the room, leaving me alone.

After weeks of thinking about calling her, doing the right thing I still couldn't bring myself to do it and instead I hid myself in my bedroom holding the picture of my baby.

*Lils❤️*
Lily, I'm so sorry and I know you don't want to hear it but I've got to tell you. I love you and our baby so much, that night at the club was a mistake. A huge fucking mistake that I wish I'd never done, I regret it with every passing day.
I know you don't want to talk to me, I understand why you wouldn't but I wanna be there. For you, for us and for our baby. We need to talk, please call me or text me anything.
I'll be waiting xx

After months of not talking to each other I finally made the move, It was true I did want to be there. I wanted to see our baby grow up, I wanted to be with her again even if it was just friends. It felt like years waiting for her reply but when she did, I couldn't have been more happier seeing her name pop up on my screen.