Chapter 7

Lily's POV

"Ugh my head" I mumbled as I awoke the next morning with a killer hangover. I really need to stop drinking so much on nights out, this is getting ridiculous.
"Fuck, have you got any paracetamol Jj?" I whispered, terrified to speak to loudly incase it hurt my head anymore.
"It's downstairs" He groaned as he pulled a pillow over his head as a way of stopping the sun shining in his eyes, who the fuck forgot to close the curtains?

I lay in Jj's bed letting my eyes adjust and contemplating whether to get up or go back to sleep. This was arguably the worst hangover I have ever experienced and would probably ever have because after last night I am never drinking again.

"Never again, Never fucking again" I said as I trying pulling myself out of bed.
"You say that every weekend Lils" Jj pointed out as he too emerged from the bed.

"Well this time I mean it, If you see me drinking you have my permission to punch me" I spoke as I opened his bedroom door and walked out, Jj following behind me. 

"Yeah that's not gonna happen Lils" He laughed as we walked down the stairs side by side.

THIRD PERSON

Lily and Jj wandered into the kitchen where thankfully no one was making noise. She grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge, passing one to Jj and popped a few paracetamol out of the tray that lay half full on the island, swallowing them whole she slouched her body over and lay her head on the counter top.
"You okay there Lils?" Simon asked with a slight chuckle.
"Do I look okay Simon?" She groggily said as she glanced at him.
"Fuck no, you look like shit" Ethan stated as he laughed at her appearance.
"Wow thanks Eth for the confidence boost" Lily joked as she lay her head on the counter again and closed her eyes.

Lily stayed at the sidemen house all day, truthfully she didn't have any energy to leave, she also didn't have her car and would have to get a taxi back home which on a Saturday night would cost a lot of money.
The room was quiet, so quite you could hear a pin drop. No one felt the need to speak, everyone was layed out on the floor or on the couches and the tv was quitely playing in the background.

"Hey guys? Cal's having a house party tonight. You wanna go?" Josh asked the group as they all sat in the living room.
Surprisingly although everyone was hungover they wanted to go, it saved them from the boredom they currently faced minus Lily but she knew that she would be forced.
"Not really no" She said as she thought about all the effort she would have to put into get ready, she was comfy where she was and the thought of moving even an inch pained her.
"You're coming, one of us will drive you home so you can get ready" Tobi said as he looked around the room for a volunteer.

"I'll go get ready and take you home" Jj offered as he stood up and began jogging up the stairs.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me, I literally said this morning that I'm never drinking again" Lily pulled herself up off of the sofa and sat up.
"I hate you all" she added.

------------
THIRD PERSON

"Damn you scrub up well" Ethan complimented Lily as she walked towards the group.
"I know" She smiled and laughed as she grabbed a drink from the table in Cal's living room which was covered in endless options of alcoholic beverages.

"I thought you said you're never drinking again" Jj pointed out as he watched Lily take a drink from her overly filled cup.
"Never believe anything I say Jj" She laughed she downed the cup and poured another.
"Noted" He mumbled but it was still loud enough for her to hear, he grabbed a beer and made his way over to the boys as Lily made her way over to the girls.

The whole room looked like a scene from a movie. The boys stared across the room laughing at the girls who were dancing in the middle of the living room. It genuinely looked like an edit.
Lily, Jade and Talia were practically grinding against each other singing the lyrics to some random song that was playing on the speakers.
She drank and drank until she couldn't feel anything anymore, the hangover had vanished and she was back to her normal loud self.

"Hey Lils, You look good tonight" Freezy shouted over the music as he poured himself another drink.
"I always do" She somewhat teased as she stood beside the tall lanky man.
As Freezy and Lily made small talk, Jj looked across the room at them flirting well that's what he thought was going on. He felt a mixture of emotions overwhelm him as he took a long drink of his beer, wiping the excess off his lips.

"So, are you having fun" Freezy asked as he edged himself closer to Lily, placing his arm around her hips.
"Yeah, I'm really fucking drunk though" Lily replied as she began feeling uncomfortable, she shifted herself away from him slightly and looked around the room for Jade or Talia but failed to find them. Cal said nothing but pulled her closer and attempted to kiss her.
"Wow, Cal! Calm down" Lily backed away and thankfully dodged the kiss completely.
"What do you mean, you don't like me?" He asked with a puzzling look across his face.
"I do but just as a friend"
"C'mon Lily, just give me a kiss" He attempted to try kiss her again.
"No, Cal go away" She lightly pushed him away from her before turning on her heels and back to the drinks table to pour herself a few shots.

Jj watched the whole scene unfold in front of him and as he watched Cal tried kissing Lily, he practically sprinted across the room and within a matter of seconds was beside her.

"She said no man" He shouted of the music as he held Lily behind him defending her and put his hand on Cal's chest.
"Sorry bro, forgot she was YOUR girl" Cal sarcastically commented and emphasised.

Lily's POV

"I'm no one's fucking girl, I just didn't want to kiss you. Don't fucking cry about it Cal" I exclaimed as I moved out behind from Jj.

It was all such a blur what happened next, Cal had said something along the lines of "You're a fucking whore anyway, you should be grateful I tried getting with you. No one fucking else will" or something along the lines of that.
Next thing I knew, I was pushed out the way and grabbed by Simon and Josh i think as Jj punched Cal.
I screamed at Jj as he continued punching him and Cal attempting to hit him back but was failing miserably.
"Jj get the fuck off him" I shouted as I tried fighting against Simon's grip.
Managing to free myself from Simon and pushed Josh out my way before I ran over to Jj and Cal and attempted to break up the fight which only left me getting hit and slamming against the floor. Which fucking hurt by the way.

The moment Jj had realised that I had been hurt in the crossfire, he rushed over beside me.
"Shit Lily! I'm so fucking sorry, Are you okay? Are... are you hurt oh fuck I'm such a fucking idiot"
"You've got some fucking punch on you Jide" I joked as I sat up holding my eye and cracked a smile. Hey! If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

"I'm so sorry Lils, I didn't realise you were there" He apologised over and over again as he hugged me tightly placing a kiss on my now swollen eye. Well that was definitely going to bruise.

Jj picked me up and announced to that we were leaving as I grabbed a bottle of vodka on the table.
"A little consolation prize" I laughed as we left the house.

----------
THIRD PERSON

Jj and Lily drank the bottle of vodka as they walked along the streets of London.
"Can we sit here for a bit?" She asked as they stopped at a little park. Jj nodded his head in agreement and wandered over to the swings in the near distance.

"Are you okay now?" He asked as he looked at her eye which was already turning purple and closed over slightly.
"I'm fine, It's not that sore but maybe that's just the booze" She tried her best to reassure him.
Jj said nothing but pulled her closer and attempting to place a kiss on the injury she had. Instead of kissing her eye, he ended up accidentally kissing her lips because she moved as the last second to look up at the sky.
As Jj kissed Lily, he was extremely shocked to feel her kissing him back.
They kissed for a matter of seconds but to them felt like eternity, It felt as though everything around them had slowed down and in that moment it was just them two. Lily felt butterflies in her stomach the whole duration of the kiss, it was a feeling she had never felt before but wanted to feel like that forever.

"Shit sorry, I meant to kiss your eye" He chuckled embarrassingly as he pulled away from the kiss.
"Don't worry about it, It was... it was nice" She replied as she looked up at the stars in the night time sky.
"Let's just pretend it didn't happen yeah, I don't want things to be awkward between us" Jj stated as he joined Lily in looking at the sky.
"No, I don't want to pretend Jj"
Confusion filled Jj's mind as he stared at the girl before him.
"Huh? But I thought..." He trailed off.
"You thought wrong Jj" She said as she placed her lips on his for the second time that night, taking Jj by surprise.