Chapter 23

Lily's POV

"I guess we have to clear somethings up" He started off my saying in to the camera.
"Everyone meet Lily, Lily meet everyone" Jj said into the camera, I smiled, waved slightly and said hello.
I watched as Jj went on to explain the whole situation and I guess I had never realised how open he was with his fans, he literally left out no details and even spoke about the break up.

"So basically we aren't together but we are having a baby" He continued as I stood up and showed my bump.
"Here's a little bump date guys, 37 weeks pregnant" I laughed as I spoke into the camera.
Jj and I recorded for another while answering a few questions that were in the comments of the photo before ending the video.
I yawned as I sat watching him begin editing.
"You go on into bed, I'll be through after I edit and post this" He said as he looked over at me.
"Are you sure? I asked as I yawned again.
He nodded his head and reassured me that he wouldn't be long before I headed out the room and into the bedroom yawning the whole time.

-------------

THIRD PERSON

As usual Lily had awoken at 7am the next morning although this morning her phone had millions of notifications because overnight her instagram which was once only at 1000 followers was now at over 2 million.
She was confused as to how people had found her account but then realised it probably wasn't that hard considering Jj and the rest of the sidemen members and friends followed her.

She walked downstairs, got some breakfast and sat on sofa preparing to watch the video with her and Jj that was posted early hours this morning. The video already had millions of views and comments. Even though Jj had told her not to look through the comments, she couldn't help herself. Most were positive maybe about 80% but the other 20% were some pissed of fans.

Some horrible comments about her weight were made but she was literally carrying a fully grown baby what the hell did they expect, other comments were about her looks or the fact that Jj had lied to them for so many months but he didn't really lie did he? I mean he just never told them that he was in a relationship, went through a breakup and was now going to be a dad. It was his private life and he had every right to protect that.

Lily texted Talia knowing she would be awake, she was always up early in the morning. Talia facetimed her immediately after seeing the message.
"So I see you've made your debut on youtube, how do you feel?" Talia asked as she cooked her breakfast.
"Meh, pretty normal a bit crampy to be honest" Lily responded as she wiggled her hips slowly.
"Oh my god! If you're in labour I'm gonna scream" Talia exclaimed through the phone.
"I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was in labour T. Anyway I've got a midwife appointment in... SHIT"

"What! WHAT!" Talia panicked.
"In literally an hour, give me 5 minutes and I'll call you back. I need to wake Jj up" Lily said goodbye to Talia as she wobbled upstairs.

Jj woke up when he realised what time it was and ran into the shower.
"I think that's the quicker shower I've ever taken" He said as he hurried into the bedroom.
"4 minutes and 26 seconds, that's a new record" Lily laughed as she pulled on a dress because it was the only thing that fit her, thankfully it was kind of warm today anyway.

They left the house about 10 minutes later and arrived at their appointment just in time.

---------

Lily's POV

"Okay you're one centimetre dilated Lily, this baby could come anyday now" Her midwife notified her as she finished checking me over.
"Now you're still wanting a natural birth is that correct?" She asked as I fixed herself and sat back down on the seat.
"Yeah as natural as possible" I chuckled as I felt the baby kicking away.

Jj and I spent another 20 minutes with our midwife who asked them a million different questions before we headed back to Simon and Talia's. Jj and Simon would be recording a video whilst me and Talia would probably just watch the tv and wait for the boys to finish

"Wanna play monopoly with Freya and Sarah?"She asked as she passed me the game on her ipad.
"Yeah fuck it" I replied as I began choosing my little lucky duck.

*lil time skip*

"What the fuck are you doing" Simon asked laughing as he walked in and saw both Talia and I staring at this ipad. The game was almost finished and everyone else had gone bankrupt except us two. I had all the train stations, both mayfair and parklane and the yellow set all which had hotels on them.
Talia was shaking as she pressed the screen to roll the dice.

"Fuck off!" She yelled as she landed on one of my hotels making her go bankrupt.
"How the fuck do you do it" She added as she groaned.
"I'm just good at the game" I raised my hands in the air laughing at Talia's reaction which was absolutely hilarious.

"Ahh fuck cramp" I said as I stood up and tried to walked it off.
"Are you sure it's cramp? You've been like this all day" Jj asked, he was right every so often I'd be doubled over in pain.
"I'd know if it was labour right? I mean I was only one centimetre this morning" I tried the breathing exercises my midwife had told me to do which seemed to help a whole lot more than I thought it would.
"It could be, we should probably start timing them right? Just incase?" Talia said/asked as she got out the clock app on her phone.
"Let's just sit, chill out and see what happens" Simon suggested as he sat in the middle of the couch, me being at the end now so I could put my feet up.

10 minutes later we were all arguing about what movie to watch.
"I'm just saying that the we should pick" I spoke for both Talia and myself.
"Yeah, she might be in labour we should at least be able to pick the fucking film" She added as we both crossed our arms. I pulled the puppy-dog eyes on Jj and he immediately gave in and passed me the remote.

"Bro you're not meant to give in, now we need to listen to them fucking crying at the Notebook or some shit"
"Ohhh the notebook, put the notebook on T" I said as I tried my best to get comfortable.
---------------

THIRD PERSON

Lily's "contractions" were now every 30 minutes or so and no one had any idea if she was in labour or not yet.
Jj and Lily were going to spend the night at Simon and Talia's flat just in case something were to happen although it was a stupid idea considering all of Lily and and baby's things were at her and Jj's house so instead Simon and Talia stayed over at their house that evening.

Lily's house was a 4 bedroom with 3 bathrooms and luckily one of those bedrooms was a guest room so that was where Simon and Talia slept.

"Anymore pain?" Talia asked as she sat across from Lily in the kitchen the following morning, of course Jj and Simon were still asleep.
"Nope, nothing"
"Guess it wasn't labour, I was getting excited as well"
"I was shitting myself, although if labour is as easy as that it'll be a breeze" Lily laughed as she took a bite out of her toast.
"Surely you're excited though?" Talia questioned already knowing the answer.
"9 months ago I was terrified but now, I couldn't be more happy to meet the little guy"
"and still no names?"
"Nope, with time getting shorter its just putting more pressure on us and we literally have no clue" I replied as I filled the kettle up and flicked the switch downwards preparing to make the raspberry tea stuff my midwife recommended which tasted horrible by the way.

"What do you wanna do today?" Jj asked walking into the kitchen with Simon following up behind him.
"We need to go into town and pick the pram up remember" I said only just remembering myself.
"We'll tag along, we've got nothing to do anyway until later anyway" Simon responded as he joined both me and Talia at the table, Jj made his usual morning coffee before sitting beside me.

The morning was spend like any other and around 12 o'clock we headed into town to get a pram and buy a few last minute bits for me and the baby.
I guess we like leaving things to last minute eh?