Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON

Lily was a night owl, she didn't quite hate mornings but she wasn't the biggest fan of them. She preferred staying up late and watching movies or Shamless but on Friday morning she woke up extremely fucking early as she wanted to clean everywhere and prep for later that night.

Early for Lily was waking up anytime between 11am and 3 in the afternoon but on this particular day she woke up naturally at 8:17am , she tossed and turned trying to fall back asleep but realised at about 9am there was no point. Instead she decided to start her day, she wandered down the stairs and into the kitchen, making a bowl of cereal and a coffee before making her way to the living room and turning the tv on.

She sat around for a few hours lazily watching tv and relaxing before she began her cleaning routine, she started in the kitchen scrubbing every inch before following with the rest of the house.

---------

Lily's POV

I never was a big fan of cleaning, I mean I didn't hate it but i didn't particularly like it either. I started with putting a washing on before loading the dishwasher and cleaning the worktops by the end of it I could swear the kitchen was sparkling.
I had spent most of the day trying to make my house as presentable as possible and at around 5 o'clock I jumped into a shower and began getting ready for the night ahead.

"Hey girl, Where are you?" I heard Jade shouting from downstairs.
"In the bedroom" I replied as I sat infront of the mirror and pulled out my makeup bag.
Jade jogged upstairs and into the bedroom holding what I can only describe as a full wardrobe full of clothes, a huge makeup bag, a bluetooth speaker oh and a bottle of vodka.
"Jeez Jade, Did you have to bring all that, pass the bottle" I asked as as stared at her my mouth wide open as I gazed at the clothes in her arms.
"Well, I needed options and your help. Harry said something about a club as well later on so I need a nice dress" She told me as she flung the clothes on my bed and sat down beside me, opening a bottle of lemonade and passing me it. I poured some vodka into the glasses and as Jade connected her phone to the speaker and started blaring music.

In the few days I had known Jade, we had become practically sisters. There wasn't a minute of the day that we didn't speak unless we were asleep. She was like the sister I never had, even though I did have sisters but they were a lot younger.

"Oh Talia and Freya are here, I'll go down and get them" Jade exclaimed as she stood up and jogged downstairs. My hair was still in rollers and my makeup was half done, what a way to meet new people eh.

"Hiya I'm Talia and this is Freya" A girl said as she walked into the bedroom along side Jade and Freya.
"Lily, help yourself to anything" I replied as I handed Talia the bottle of vodka that was now half full.
She gracefully excepted as Jade passed both her and Freya an empty glass and the bottle of lemonade.

"Josh and the boys are on their way, shouldn't be too long he said" Freya spoke up with a smile on her face as she quickly sent a text back to Josh who I assumed was her boyfriend.
Luckly I was almost finished getting ready, As I took the rollers out my hair I sang along to the song that Jade was playing.

'You make me feel like the one, make me feel like the one. The one'

"I DONT KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING NOW" We all sang, well shouted the lyrics to Dakota by Sterophonics. Jade had some really good taste in music if i must say.
"Girls, I think we should start a band" I said as I sprayed some perfume.
"Yes! Oh my god Yes!" The girls agreed thankfully.
-------
THIRD PERSON

Lily, Jade, Talia and Freya were engaged in conversation about their newly found band, until the door bell rang.
Everyone made their way downstairs and stood in the hallway to welcome the boys.
"Hiya, Come on in" Lily welcomed as she opened the door. Eight boys made their way into the home and Lily directed everyone into the living room.
"I'm Lily" She said as she held her hand out to the first boy she saw.
"Simon and this is Ethan, Josh, Vik, Freezy and that's Lux" He said as he shook Lily's hand and pointed to everyone as he called their names.
"Oh and you already know Harry and Tobi" He added as he took a seat on a chair.
"Jj's running late, He's gonna meet us at the club" Harry chimed in as he opened a beer and pecked Jade on the lips.

"Sorry I have to ask, Freezy? Is that a nickname?" Lily asked as she looked across the room at the boy standing beside the window sipping a beer.
"Well, I'm Cal and He's Cal so we just go by our channel names" He clarified as Lily nodded. Jade had  told Lily about what the guys professions were and their channel names a few days ago.

"Yeah, Calux and Calfreezy" Lux added as he pointed back and forth to him and Freezy.

Everyone got to know each other a little better well a lot better, they all felt as thought she would fit in well with them and by 9 o'clock they were already calling Lily 'one of them', she was so glad that she had finally found friends and pretty amazing ones at that.

"So who's Jj?" Lily asked to no one in particular as she sat on the sofa slightly tipsy,
"Jj's another one of the sidemen, he was training so that's why he's late" Josh answered Lily's question.
"Oh Yeah you'll like him Lily, He already likes you" Simon chimed in and smirked.
"Huh? He hasn't even met me yet" She laughed.
"Oh we showed him your picture, called you gorgeous but told us not to tell you" Harry added on to Simon's remark.
"Well it looks like you just told me" She laughed again.

Ethan offered to phone the taxis to the club so he excused himself as the rest of the group as they all began to get their coats on and finish their drinks.

"They'll be 5 minutes or so" Ethan announced as he walked back through the doors.
"We better get a move on then" Jade spoke as she quickly downed her drink and sat it on the kitchen counter before walking into the hallway and putting on her shoes, everyone followed.

As the taxis pulled up outside, everyone began climbing into them excited for what the night had installed for them.