Chapter 17

Lily's POV

"Wait s he slept there and everything? ARE YOU BACK TOGETHER!" Jade exclaimed as we walked through the double doors and into starbucks.
"No! No! Well I don't think so anyway. I mean I'm pretty sure that I still like him but..."
"I think you mean love, you love him".
She was right, I guess I did love him. What's not to love about Jj though, he is one of the most kindest hearted person and has the purest of souls. He would do absolutely anything to make you happy, make you laugh and he was somehow always be able to cheer someone up even if they were in the lowest of moods.

"Yeahhh you're right" I agreed as I walked up to the counter and ordered both mine and Jade's drinks.
Jade waddled over to a free table, her hand resting on her rather huge baby bump considering she was only 23 weeks pregnant but she looked about 36 weeks.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" She asked as I sat on the chair directly across from her.
"If you had asked me that a few weeks ago I would've probably said no but now I honestly can't wait". It was true, without Jj I honestly don't think i would be able to do this. Before we had gotten back in contact I was a fucking nervous wreck but now that I know he's gonna be beside me through everything, It put my mind at ease.
"Well i'm on team girl!" Jade spoke as she picked her hot chocolate up and took a sip.
"I have absolutely no idea Jj thinks a girl but I'm absolutely clueless, my mind keeps changing literally every day" I replied chuckling.

We sat in Starbucks for a while before driving home and preparing for tomorrow.
"I'm back!" I shouted as I walked through the front door.
"In here!" Jj replied as I followed his voice into the kitchen.
"I'm gonna head home in a bit to grab some clothes and stuff for tomorrow, you wanna come and see the boys?" He asked as he passed me some water out the fridge.
"Yeah sure, just let me put these bags away and we'll go" I replied as I walked over to the cupboards and started unpacking the bags.

"Jade thinks the baby is a girl aswell by the way" I announced as I folded up an empty bag.
"I guess we'll find out tomorrow eh".

-------------------------

THIRD PERSON

Lily and Jj spent a few hours with their friends before heading back over to Lily's house where they sat in Lily's bedroom for once and finished watching the twilight saga.
At the end of the 5th movie, Lily turned to Jj and asked the question "Edward or Jacob?" for the millionth time. "Jacob i guess" was his reply.
"WHAT!" She exclaimed as sat up immediately and turned to look at Jj who was lay clueless on the bed.
"Are you kidding me! Team Edward is the only answer Jide!" She protested as she slapped his arm lightly in fear of hurting him but let's be realistic, she would never be able to physically hurt him.
"Okay! Okay! Team Edward" Jj replied as he held up his hands in defeat.

"What do you wanna watch now?" He asked as he grabbed the remote and started flicking through the selections of movies on the screen.
"Not another one of your movies that's for sure"
"What have I told you about dissing my movies" She spoke as she slapped his arm again playfully.

Jj scrolled through the movies for while before just putting the first grown ups movie on.
"I'm so excited for tomorrow" He announced as he looked over at the picture frame next to Lily's drawers which was the scan of the baby.
Lily was beginning to feel the excitement the more she spoke about it. As she lay her hand over her bump which was slightly peeking out of her pyjama top that was now a bit too small for her, she smiled to herself as she felt flutters.
"Shit, Jj look" She squealed as she grabbed his hand and placed it along side hers on her stomach.
The baby was kicking away and as Jj finally felt the smallest kicks ever both him and Lily began to tear up.
"I'm beginning to think it's a little boy now, gonna grow up to be a little footballer eh" He laughed as he gently poked Lily's belly in hopes the baby would kick again.
"Well that's my mind changed again" She laughed.
--------------

Lily's POV

I woke up at 7 again today, I guess it's becoming a daily occurrence now. I don't even need to set an alarm anymore. I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to have some breakfast, leaving Jj asleep in bed. After eating some toast and cereal, I cleaned up yesterday's mess which consisted of used cups and plates, a few blankets and chip shop wrappers from last nights dinner. At around 8:30, I got into a shower and spent roughly 20 minutes in there before beginning to get ready for our gender reveal.

Jj still wasn't awake by half 9 so I was forced to wake him up knowing that the lazy bastard wouldn't wake up by himself and he'd keep snoozing the alarm.

"Jj? You wanna get up its almost 10" I said quitely as I gently shook him. He mumbled something which I was unable to make out and watched as he opened his eyes, rubbed them and eventually sat up.
"Can I plug my hair dryer in?" I asked as I walked over to my unit and held it up slightly.
"Yeah, I need to go for a shower anyway" He groaned as he stood up and stretched. I watched him as he walked out the bedroom door and into the bathroom.

As I waited for him returning i blow dried my hair and pinned it up into curls. By the time I had done all that I finally heard the shower turn off and minutes later Jj walked back into the bedroom and over to his bag that he kept his clothes in.
He put on a baby pink shirt clearly signaling that he was on team girl.

We made conversation about the baby as he scrolled through his phone and I applied my makeup which was a light blue cut crease with a silver eyeliner.

By 10:45 I was ready and was slipping on my sandles because fuck wearing heels, they matched my dress which was baby blue with a silver belt which also match my makeup.

At 11:06 we left the house and made our way to the venue where we were holding the gender reveal.
I texted Jade on the way letting her know that we would meet her and the rest of the guys at the gardens.

----------------

THIRD PERSON

Lily and Jj arrived at 12pm and were greeted by all their friends who stood outside waiting for them.
"Finally!" Ethan exclaimed as he walked over to Jj and 'bro' hugged him before turning to Lily and fully embracing her. The others joined as as they each hugged them, they passed them a box or bag which was clearly filled with gifts for the new baby.

"Lily!" She heard a voice and 3 car doors closing, she turned around and saw her dad, stepmum and siblings walking towards her. Lily ran over to them well I say ran but she kinda waddled and jogged.
"Ahh I didn't think you'd make it!" She said as she embraced her father and youngest sister. Shauna trailed behind them pushing a pram that had her baby brother in it. Oh yeah Shauna had the baby! Literally a few weeks ago, a little boy who they named Freddie.

"Oh Dad meet everyone" Lily said as she turned round and pointed to her friends and announced their names.
"So you're the one who knocked up my daughter eh" Lily's father said putting on an annoyed tone in his voice. Jj laughed knowing that he was joking as Lily's dad pulled him in for a hug.

Soon after the greetings and waiting for a few more people to turn up, they eventually made their way into the hall and through to the garden where everything was set up.

There was pink and blue balloons everywhere with gold or silver tassels, there were boxes with the letters spelling out the words BABY OLATUNJI, there was a buffet and dessert laid out on a huge table at the side of the garden and round tables scattered around the venue.
Lily was in absolute awe of the effort that Jj had made, she was truely mesmerised at what he had managed to come up with, although she did give him most of the ideas but he somehow managed to top it.

"You ready for this?" He asked as he held her hand and walked over to the stage that had been set up for them to find out the gender of baby olatunji.
"Oh I am so ready" She chuckled as she followed his footsteps up to the stage.