Chapter 10

Lily's POV

"Well, Jj I think we might be passed the whole date stage by now" I said laughing as we lay under the sheets... completely naked.
"I'm still taking you on the date but yeah I think you might be right"

"This meant something right?" I asked as I sat up and grabbed the bottle of vodka on the bedside table, I was too sober for this conversation. Apparently after 2 hours of banging you sober up, Who knew!

"Of course It did! I mean I think it did. It meant something to me" He responded joining me.
"Me too" I smiled as I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over my body.

"I really fucking like you Lils" He announced as he stared at me smiling.
"I know Jide, I like you too" I placed a short kiss on his lips as I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

---------

Waking up the next morning, I was again in Jj's arms. Not that I minded though, they were extremely comfortable. Surprisingly I didn't have that much of a headache like I would any other time I've been drunk.
Jj was still sleeping soundly beside me, he looked so unbelievably peaceful and I just couldn't bring myself to wake him up so I slowly slipped out from under him and made my way downstairs.

"Oh Lily, didn't know you were here" Simon said sarcastically as I entered the kitchen.
"Good night?" He added smirking as I walked over to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.
"Simon... shut the fuck up" I retaliated as I saw on a chair slowly sipping my water.

"Jj still asleep?" Josh asked as he continued staring at his laptop.
"Yeah, probably won't be up for a while" I answered as I pulled my phone out and opened twitter.
"Kept him up all night did you?" Simon sniggered from across the table. In return I threw an empty plastic can over his head.
"Leave the poor girl alone, she's clearly exhausted from being up ALL night" Josh chuckled clearly joining in on the teasing.
"Right i'm going back to bed" I announced jokingly as I stood up and dramatically grabbed my water bottle.
"Keep the noise down this time eh?" Simon shouted as I walked up the stairs.
"Fuck off Simon" I shouted back.
I heard the kitchen erupted with laughter as I laughed along too.

Jj was still sleeping soundly as I quietly made my way back into the bedroom and lay back on the bed beside him. He edged himself closer to me and in a matter of minutes I fell back asleep again in his arms.

--------------

"I'll see you soon yeah" I hugged Jj as I was about to leave.
"Yeah, I'll call you" He replied giving me a quick peck on the lips before i headed off home.

Entering the house, I immediately knew I had to call Jade and inform her of mine and Jj's actions last night, and this morning oh and again about an hour before I left the house.
"Can you come over? I've got juicy gossip" I spoke down the phone. She hung up without an answer and within 20 maybe 30 seconds tops she burst in the front door.
"GOSSIP! WHAT!" She yelled as she slammed the door and ran into the living room where I was sat holding my cup of tea.
"Okay so..."
"WAIT!" She interrupted me as she jumped onto the sofa across from me and put her legs into a basket.
"Okay I'm ready GO!" She told me as she stared into my soul.

"Last night... me and Jj slept together" I announced as I awaited for her reaction.
"OH! MY! GOD! WHAT! HOW! OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!" She screamed as she jumped up and down.

I filled her in on everything that happened last night and I mean EVERYTHING, girls never left out any details that's for sure. By the end of my news, Jade was still screaming with joy thankfully she had stopped jumping up and down.
"So, so what's happening with you guys now?" She asked me curiously.
"Honestly, I don't know. I mean the first time It happened we agreed it meant something" I stated as I sipped on the half cold cup of tea.
"THE FIRST TIME! THERE WAS MORE TIMES"
"Err yeah, three" I laughed as she started screaming again.

------------
THIRD PERSON

Lily still couldn't wrap her head around what had happened a few days ago. Jj had called her a few hours after she got home. They stayed up most of the night talking to each other before she fell asleep on the call.

Now that they knew each on a whole different level they found themselves even closer than before.

"What the fuck do I wear?" Lily asked Talia as they sat on facetime.
"Okay! Give me options" She said through the phone as she made herself comfortable.
Lily went through her whole wardrobe and tried on a million different outfits.
"That one! That's the one!" She shrieked as she saw Lily wearing a black dress with a silver glittery belt.
"Okay, but what shoes?"
"Well what are you doing your makeup like?"
"Erm, red lip? Make a statement?" Lily answered hesitantly.
"Okay so red heels?"
Lily pulled out the only pair of red heels she owned, thankfully after the approval from Talia she decided to wear them.
"Right, I'm gonna go get ready. He'll be here at 6 and it's already half 2, I best get a move on eh" Lily laughed as she said her goodbyes to Talia.

"Right! Shower time" She said to herself as she made her way to the bathroom. 4 and a half hours was enough time right?