Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON

Jj appeared at Lily's door around 6pm the following day. Lily had cleaned the whole house top to bottom not missing an inch of the place. Before getting pregnant she hated cleaning well she didn't hate it but she didn't particularly like it and now she was obsessed with it.
Every morning she would wake up at 7am on the dot, have breakfast, get dressed and then blast music and clean. She would scrub the floors with a sponge because mops never got in between the cracks of the floorboards, she'd clean the doors, wipe down all the units and hoover EVERYWHERE. She would do dishes and washings making sure that the washing basket was always empty because if there was clothes in it then it was messy. The more she cleaned, the more she realised how much she was like her mum.
Lily's mum spent her life looking after kids, cleaning and cooking, she came from a very traditional household were the man of the house worked and earned money whilst the women stayed home and raised the kids, cooked the meals and made sure the house was in pristine condition.

"I brung nando's" Jj said as he took his shoes off and entered the living room were Lily was sat.
"Aw I'm starving. Thank you!" She exclaimed as she grabbed the bag off Jj and sat back on the sofa.
"Smell's like bleach in here" Jj announced as he took his own food from the bag and began eating it.
"Oh yeah I cleaned" She strugged as she continued eating her food.
"Since when did you start cleaning?" He asked in complete disbelief, Jj could never imagine Lily cleaning a plate never mind a full house.
"Erm since you knocked me up" She laughed, her mouth full of chicken.

"Oh I was thinking about going shopping after the gender reveal, I really wanna get the baby's room finished it's doing my head in. You wanna come?" She added as she leaned over and grabbed her water bottle.
"So I can carry the bags?" Jj joked, although he knew it was partly true.

"Well yeah but also so you can pick things out for the baby aswell, I want you to be involved in everything Jide". All Lily ever wanted was her children's father to be present in their lives and she would make sure that happened no matter what. I suppose it would be a completely different case if the dad didn't want to be there but in this case he did. Jj wanted nothing more than to be apart of his kids life and Lily's for that matter. Although they hadn't known each other long, Jj wanted a life with her, he wanted the kids, the house, the family. Part of him had always wanted that and meeting Lily only intensified those parts.
"Why don't we go sometime during the week, when the shops aren't too busy that way we'd have more privacy?" He suggested as he finished eating his meal and pushed the plate away slightly.
"Actually that would ideal"
"Great! It's a date" Silence...
"I mean not a date date, I just mean like a.... a date in the calendar like erm a number... a day"
"Jj?"
"Yeah?"
"Shut up" She giggled as Jj sat across from her embarrassed.

-----------------

Lily's POV

"I'll see you Saturday then" I said as I walked Jj to the door. I didn't actually realise how fucked up my hormones were until i started crying. Why the fuck was I crying?
"Yeah, I'll pick you up at 10? Hey, why you crying? What's up?" He asked as he suddenly noticed the tears running down my face.
"Honestly, I really don't know".
"C'mere!" He said as he pulled me into a hug, at that moment I figured out why I was crying. I didn't want him to leave, I didn't want to wait to see him again.
"Jj? Could you stay?" I blurted out not actually meaning to say anything let alone asking him to stay over.
"Of course, let me just text Si".

We walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, I grabbed a blanket from the little basket that sat in between the couches and wrapped myself in it. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jj asked as he sat on the opposite end of the couch I was lay on.
"But not one of your sappy, romantic shit" He added.
"Hey! They are not sappy, they are cute!" I protested as I grabbed the remote and clicked the netflix button.

"Noo they are are extremely fucking sappy. I don't get why you like them it's the same story over and over again. They meet, they fall in love and something happens so they break up but then something brings them together again and they work things out, they get back together and boom story ends, happily ever after"

"Oh or their in high school and the guy's friends dare him to pick the 'ugliest' girl in the whole school and make her prom queen but it turns out she's not ugly, she's just wearing glasses and reading a book OH and then the girl finds out about the dare and BOOM total fucking anarchy, there's arguments and betrayal and finally its the big prom scene and she's the most beautiful girl there. The guy realises he's fell in love with her and well surprise she's fell in love with him too so they get together" He finished out of breath, I immediately started laughing and I mean like really fucking laughing.

"Fuck Jide, you seem to know a lot about chick flicks"
"Well I spend a lot of time with you and that's pretty much all that's ever on the fucking tv. I'm confident that I've seen 'She's all that' a million times"
"She's all that is a fucking classic, now shut up it's starting"
As Jj noticed that I had actually put that film on he groaned and exclaimed "Seriously" which made me laugh and reply with "Yes seriously now shut up".

----------------
THIRD PERSON

Lily made Jj watch twilight as well that night, which he was really unhappy about. During the third film Lily had asked him the same question 8 times "Team Edward or Team Jacob" and each time he ignored her because he didn't actually care about the love triangle between a human wanting to be a vampire, a vampire who was madly in love with the human and a werewolf who had loved the human for the longest possible time.
By the end of Eclipse, Lily was fast asleep. Jj left her for around 20 minutes after he had noticed she was sleeping before he picked her up and walked upstairs into her bedroom.

"stay" She mumbled as Jj lay her down on the bed and made his way over to the door assuming he would be sleeping on the couch. His head snapped up in surprise but practically rushed over to the bed taking his top off and getting under the covers where his ex girlfriend and mother of his child was.
As Lily noticed the presence of another body in the bed with her, she turned round and wrapped her arms around him.
"Night Jj" She mumbled half asleep.
"Night Lils" He replied as he put his arm around her and fell asleep almost instantly with a smile on his face.