Chapter 8

Lily's POV

"Ah... fucking bastard" Lily whinced as she wiped her eye makeup off.
"Fucking cocksucker" She whinced again.
"Lil you okay? Woah! That's a beauty isn't it" Freya said as she walked into the bathroom.
"It's sore that's what it bloody is" She joked as she continued wiping her makeup off. A large purple bruise had formed around her eye from when Jj accidentally hit her and it was twice the size which explained how much pain it was causing her.

"C'mere let me help" Jj said as he walked into the bathroom feeling incredibly guilty, It was his fault she was hurt and the least he could do was help.

After the kiss...well kisses in the park, Lily and Jj made their way back to the sidemen house apparently the party at Cal's had ended straight after the fight. He had gone to bed embarrassed and feeling beyond guilty and promised to Lux and Harry that he would apologise for his actions when he had sobered up in the morning.

"So erm, I don't know what to say" Jj muttered as he helped me.
"We kissed Jj, There's not much else to say" I clarified, there was a lot to fucking say but now wasn't the time.
"That's not true Lils and you know it. There's something here, between us" Thankfully Freya had left the room, I couldn't bare to have this conversation in a room with other people.
"We barely know each other Jj, It's too soon" I said solemnly, it was true. I did barely know him but that didn't stop the feelings from growing with each passing day, it didn't stop me from getting excited when his name lit up my phone and it also didn't help that I had gotten major butterflies from our previous kisses and was craving his kisses even more now.

"It doesn't matter about time Lils, What matters is the way we feel about each other and I know you feel something too" He protested as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.
"We should... um talk about this when we're sober Jide" I breathed as we edged closer to each other.
"No" He whispered as he finally closed the space between us.

The forth kiss that night.

"Hey Guys, Can I oh okay" Simon began asking as he walked into the bathroom.
"Oh um hey Simon! Yeah sure we were just talking" I panicked as I pulled away from Jj and looked at Simon standing in the doorway.
"Talking, sureee" He teased as Jj and I walked out of the bathroom.

"I should probably head home"
"Stay" He whispered as we hugged outside his bedroom door.
I didn't want to go home anyway, I never wanted to leave when I was with Jj. As cringy as it sounds I felt... alive with him, he made me feel things I had never felt before.

For the second time that weekend, me and Jj were cuddled up in bed and honestly I really wasn't complaining the mans bed was fucking comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~
Lily's POV

• Six Days Later •

"Dad! Hi!" I welcomed as I opened the door.
I was immediately pulled into the tightest hug I think I've ever experienced.
"Wow! Look at this place, It's amazing Lily!" Shauna admired as she walked in the house holding Poppy.
Rosie, Jordan and Liam trailing behind her playing a game on their phones.
"I see nothings changed there" I pointed at my two brothers.
"Hi Lily" They both mumbled as they were glued to their phones.
"Hey Lils" Rosie exclaimed as she noticed me standing in front of her and hugged me.

We walked through to the living room and sat on the sofa. Poppy sat on my lap playing with her little stuffed penguin that she adored as me, my dad and Shauna caught up on everything that had happened within the last few months that I hadn't seen them.

"LILY! GUESS WHAT" Jade yelled as she ran into my house slamming the front door behind her.
"HARRY JUST... Oh hello"
"This is Jade, my neighbour and bestfriend. Jade this is my dad and Shauna my step-mum." I introduced them as i padded the seat beside me signaling for Jade to sit down.
"Oh and this is Poppy and that over there is my ignorant brothers, Liam and Jordan and my just as ignorant sister Rosie" I pointed over to the three kids who sat on beanbags still staring at their phones.
"You got a girlfriend or something, You keep smiling and It's weirding me out lil bro"
"What! No! Shut up!" Liam embarrassingly spoke back as his face turned bright red which caused the whole room to erupt in laughter.

We spent the whole day together, spoke and went for lunch but sadly Dad and everyone had to leave around dinner time.
"I promise we'll see you again sweetie, soon"
"I love you, bye guys" I smiled as I waved them off.

"Okay so now they're gone, What did you want to tell me?" I said as I span around and looked over at Jade.
"Harry told me!" She blurted out.
"Huh?"
"About Jj liking you!" She squealed.
"Again, Huh?"
"Jj, told Harry and Harry told me... about the kiss! And Jj then admitted that he really fucking likes you"
"Okay yes we kissed but It's not like anything's going to happen between us, we barely know each other"
"Oh it's gonna happen alright, sooner or later" She teased.

--------------

THIRD PERSON

Jade spent the night teasing Lily about Jj. She agreed with him about the whole 'time doesn't matter' thing.
Jade and Harry had only known each other for 3 weeks before getting together and they had now been in a relationship for almost 4 years.

Maybe they were right, maybe time didn't matter and maybe if her and Jj were to persure a relationship everything would be okay.
Lily didn't want fame, she didn't want the world to know who she was and maybe that's what was holding her back from taking the leap. For the past 6 days she had barely spoken to Jj, she didn't want things to be awkward between them even though she was the one who initiated most of the kisses they had shared. Lily told herself that It was just because she was drunk but deep down she knew that all she wanted to do was to kiss him again and again.

Jade left Lily's house around 11pm meaning she was all alone.
Lily contemplated calling Jj over but then decided against it as she realised her probably wouldn't come.
She was broken from her thoughts when she heard a knock at the door. Wandering downstairs, she looked through the peephole and opened the front door.

"What are you doing here?" She said as she stood  confused.