Chapter 19

Paula helped Chance with his first enema.  She did tease him a bit, more than she probably should have.  She told him she just couldn't help it.  He's too damn sexy and hot. She stuffed a butt plug in his ass, and they watched more TV. A comedy thriller movie to keep them from being too anxious.

At four-o'clock Paula helped Chance with his second prep.  Afterwards she didn't reinsert the butt plug.  The prep instructions from Angela said no sex and nothing up the exit after the last ass douche, especially butt plugs.

Chance was in the shower at four thirty. Paula laid out his outfit. Dress casual slacks, Hawaiian print button up shirt and penny loafers, no socks.  She had packed simple red underwear briefs. He wasn't going to wear anything very long after six tonight. 

Paula showered after Chance.  Chance put on a robe, electing not to get dressed. He'd wait on Paula. He knew she had different outfit tonight, but he had not seen it. Finally, she emerged from the bathroom wearing her simple black see-thru nightgown.  The skirt barely covered her ass cheeks and would cover nothing if she bent over the least bit.  She wore no panties or bra.  Her nipples pierced the fabric and areolae outlines were obvious.  She probably wouldn't be wearing that long either. 

Chance finally got dressed, Paula checked him out and pronounced him ready.  She put on a bright pink robe just so she wouldn't greet Angela in a skimpy negligee. 

"Just think baby, what was done to me, Angela and I are gonna do to you!  You gonna be able to handle it?" 

Chance looked at Paula wondered. "I'm pretty sure, but a little nervous. I won't be as good at taking it as you were.   I hope I don't wimp out." 

Paula moved closer to Chance and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll be right there with you baby, you'll do fine.  Besides, this is a real nurse we will be with tonight, I'll bet she knows her stuff!"  Paula laid a passionate kiss on him.  Just as the kiss got hot, a knock at the door.

Paula answered the door.  Alessandro was back.  Angela had arrived too. 

"Hi everyone, how are we doing?" Paula smiled and swung the door open. 

"Hi Angela, we are excited!  Don't think we could be any more eager about tonight.  And hey Alessandro, glad your back too!" Alessandro smiled at Paula's words and welcome.

"Before I let your host in, I have to make a safety inspection. Company policy, you understand."  Angela stayed at the door until Alessandro had looked in all the rooms, closets and checked the balcony. 

Paula stepped back to stand beside Chance while the security guard inspected the room.  "Everything is in order.  Again, I must remind you, the only word I listen for is "help" or the panic button on the two remotes. Don't use it unless you want me inside." 

His thick Italian accent made you aware of his toughness and his sincere commitment to everyone's safety.

"Paula and Chance, you are in excellent hands tonight.  Don't let that small frame lady fool you, she's a firecracker!" 

Angela rose on her tiptoes, thanked Alessandro with a peck on his cheek, then swatted his tight ass as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"He's a really nice man.  A teddy bear when you get to know him. The right woman's touch can melt him in her hand." Angela snickered.  She personally knew something about that.

Angela sat in the recliner.  She was carrying a small garment bag and a medal clipboard like a doctor or nurse would making rounds.  She was wearing a sundress, not too revealing or outright sexy. 

"I'm early on purpose.  First off, I knew you had the room all day.  So, giving you the normal greeting like you received from Todd last night couldn't happen.  I promise I'll make it up to you.  I'm still very new to servicing members, but I had two wonderful trainers.  Todd was one of them.  And he's the best."