Chapter 21

Chance was on his back, smothered by Paulas' pussy, his breaths allowed when Paula lifted off him to catch some air. Angela grabbed his ankles, pushing them high above his head, presenting his ass to her muse. She posted her lifelike rubber cock at his entrance and let him get used to the anticipation of her assault about to occur.

"Ready to be my bitch again?" She laughed. "Deep breath slut."

Paula lifted her pussy off Chances' face. He drew in a long deep breath. He felt the dildo press against his asshole. As he exhaled Angela pressed in him slow. Chance knew right away this was different. Angela pressed deeper. The dildo slid in easy, but tight, his anus had to stretch more, the extra slick lube she used helped a lot. Chance felt the fullness and some pain.

Chance moaned. Paula shut him up with her pussy. "Eat me man whore." She smothered him not letting him breath. She felt herself on the edge of orgasm. She rocked on his face, his chin and his nose glistening with her juice.

Paula came hard and wet on Chance's face. Her pussy fluid ran down his neck. Angela reached full penetration at the same time. Chance needed air, but Paula would not let him have it till she bottomed out on her climax. Angela stroked his cock, using his precum to slick him. She patted his balls and rolled them between her fingers.

Angela pulled her cock back and rested just inside Chance. She applied more thick gooey lube to her pretend dick. She had the dildo remote in her left hand, her right-hand holding Chance cock. She pressed a button and the dildo shook once to indicate it was on. She pressed the vibrate button once more and it turned on low.

"It's about to get good, bitch. That ass will shake for me." The shaking dildo slid further into him. She put his legs on her shoulders and grabbed his waist for leverage.

"It's time to be my bussy!" The fierce glean in her eyes didn't have mercy written in them this time. She pushed in faster, retreated and began to fuck her prey. Chance felt the pressure, the fullness, the stretching, the length and the new depth the rubber dick probed. She pounded his ass at a pace she was sure he could barely take and would test his stress limits.

Paula pressed down on him, rolling her soaked pussy over Chances' entire face. "Don't you dare stop eating me!" Paula was greedy to get her pleasure.

She rode him without compassion, she drenched his face, her clit finding his tongue, for Chance to nibble and suck. She lost count of the times she came. The two doms silhouette's projecting out the large hotel window to the excited drunken audience in the next building.

Angela stroked Chance. Running her hand the length of his pole. She could feel him tense and anxious, ready to cum. When she observed him about to blow, she let go of his rod to deny his release. Chance would buck against her fake cock, begging to cum. Angelas' nurse skills were spot on. She knew every inch of a man's anatomy and the biology behind male orgasm. She pressed his p-Spot, building him up for the ejaculation of his life.

Paula was coming back-to-back and reaching exhaustion from riding her man's face. Her breath quick, tattered, hitched, her moans louder.

Angela sensed it time to let him go and let Paula get her breath too. She pounded Chance prostate, worked her hand over his engorged cock. She pressed on the dildo remote control and took it to max vibration. Chance felt his ass shake as Angela took him hard. She would bring him to the edge this time and push him over. Faster and faster, she stroked. Harder and harder she took her boy pussy.

Chance felt the pressure building. He hoped he would be allowed to blow off this time.

He heard Angela, "cum bitch, spill your seed!"

That was the only thing he needed to hear. His body tensed, his balls filled his base, and he shot ropes of his load high in the air. It came down on his stomach, Paula's back, cum pooling around his navel. Paula reached back and coated her hands with his cum. She lifted from him and wiped his mouth with his own ejaculate.

"Eat it!" She commanded. She cleaned her hand against his cheek and lips, then licked her own fingers.

Angela pulled away from Chance. There was still and hour left till midnight if Chance had it in him. He could quit anytime.

Short chapter, but mostly sex. Chance is now getting what he wants. And Paula is fully involved. Vote and comment please. I want to know if you like my characters. I think the players are hot. Let me know what you think. I'm bias.