Chapter 34

Please vote and comment. This story may never have an ending. I really need to find a conclusion. If you have a suggestion, please offer it. I've got to make Paula a submissive, but it's getting hard to get there. Hope you have enjoyed her so far.

I'll be back!

"Enjoy your time here."

The minute Ruby left the room, someone knocked.  Chance approached the door and opened it.  A short sexy young lady dressed in a frilly maid outfit with a wide silver neckband collar around her neck and a silver ring attached to it, carried Paula's clothes neatly hung on hangers. Her bronze colored hair was tied in pony tails on each side of her head. Her eyes were dark and shiny and her lipstick dark red.

Paula thought, "Submissive. Some Doms' property."

"I can hang these up for you if you like sir."  She offered. 

Chance stared at her frozen to the floor, unable to move.

Paula stepped forward, brushed Chance aside. "Thank you sweetheart, those are mine.  I'll take them."

Paula reached for the garments and took them, eyeing the young lady in admiration.

"Tip her Chance."

The servant objected. "No mamn, I can't take tips.  But thank you anyway. Your pleasure is my tip."

"Well thank you very much, sweetie." Paula grinned.

The maid smiled graciously, curtseyed and turned on her heels and walked away.

Paula turned to notice Chance had been staring at the girl. "You liked what you saw?"

"She seemed so young and innocent to me, like she shouldn't be here." Chance responded.

"I'll bet she's a lot older than she looks. She's someone's submissive and dresses like that for her dom." Paula turned to the closet and hung up her clothes.

Paula had that determined look on her face. She curled her index finger at Chance and said, "I'm ready for some action, come mere my man!"

Chance closed the space between them and took Paula in his arms. He captured her lips and kissed her passionately. Paula responded and draped her arms across Chances shoulders.

Paula leaned back from the kiss. "Let's try out that shower!"

"And get wet?" Chance joked.

"Baby, I'm already WET!" Paula grabbed Chance by the hand and led him to the shower. They both undressed. Paula entered the stall and backed up to the wall with the chrome rings above her head. She laid her wrists near the rings and playfully said, "Hook me up!"

Chance got super excited. He opened the closet next to the elegant shower and found the rubber cuffs with short gold chains and clips.

"I think these are what I'm supposed to use." Chance stepped back into the shower and grabbed one of her wrists. Paula turned her head and watched Chance lock on the cuff. He pulled her hand up and attached the gold clip onto the silver ring on the wall. He repeated the same on her other wrist. Her arms were spread out above her head.

Paula could tell she was sexually excited downtown. Chance stepped out and looked in the closet. He found some rubber cuffs that looked like they were for ankles. He stepped back into the shower and kneeled in front of her. He cuffed the first ankle and gently encouraged her to move her foot near the chrome ring. He clipped the gold chain, secured her left ankle. He did the same with the other ankle.

"Now I got you. You are MY submissive." Chance admired her spread out and secure in front of him.

The use of the word sent tingles through Paula's body. Something triggered in her. She didn't expect to be called his submissive. To her it was surprisingly hot. Unexpectedly arousing. She had clearly rejected Ruby's advances and suggestions of submission. But Chance seemed to have pierced a wall she had built. The same way Todd C had challenged the same wall she let down for him.