Chapter 23

Paula took his cock in her hand. "Don't you dare cum, you got some pussy to take care of." Paula licked the precum from the tip. She lapped her tongue up and down his shaft. Chance moaned through the gag. She covered the head of his dick and swallowed him completely. All the way to the base. She used her hands to stuff both nuts in her hot mouth.

Chance muffled an "Oh damn!" Through his gag.

"Shut up!  Or you'll get punished!" Angela walked out on the balcony and stepped near him.  She had the leather flogger in her hand.

Her entrance to the balcony stage brought a lite cheer from across the street. A few other balcony's were dotted with people watching by now. Outside balcony sex was not recommended by the service and was frowned upon because of the liability it posed. The hotel however had never complained. The amount of money the hotel got for the rooms more than made up for any negative press they had ever received. Peacock Entertainment Inc was a very good steady customer.

Angela moved in behind Chance. She placed the cool leather flogger on his ass. Chance readied himself for her assault. Angela drew back the leather whip and whacked his ass hard. Chance shoved his dick into Paula's mouth, pushed her back. She held onto the suck and gripped the base of his cock firmer.

Angela got into a rhythm with her flogger. She brought out a nice pink redness on Chances ass. When she felt he was sufficiently whipped, she put down the flogger. She left the balcony and returned with a strap hooked around her waist and the larger black dildo attached to it.

"He's had enough pleasure, it's time I got some girl pussy. Bend over the balcony rail and spread those nice legs. Chance, on your knees again. Right here." She pointed to a spot that would allow him a best view of his women getting shagged.

Paula complied and placed herself over the railing. She spread her legs exposing her glistening folds, dripping lady sweetness down her thighs. She wanted this as much as Chance wanted to watch. The small excited crowd wanted it even more. She spread her arms outstretched over the railing. Her beautiful perfect breast laying across the railing in full view of the onlookers.

Paula waved and smiled to the audience. She blew them kisses and licked her fingers.

Angela turned to Chance on his knees and put the dildo near his lips.  She removed his ball gag.  "Warm it up, bitch!" She ordered Chance.  "No lady should ever get fucked with cold dick."

Chance opened his mouth and Angela shoved it past his lips forcefully.  She was not playing around.  She grabbed his hair and forced the dildo the full length down his throat.  He couldn't help but gag, but she didn't care.  After a few minutes, she took it out and slapped his face with it.  Both cheeks.  She shoved the ball gag back in his mouth, not bothering to tighten it behind his head. 

"I better not see that fall out!" She looked at him sternly.

"Now you get to see your girlfriend get shagged.   Pay attention, you might learn something."

Angela moved in behind Paula. She placed the dildo at her wet soaked entrance. She traced her long fingernails over her new subs smooth ass and thighs. She put one hand on the base of her back and the other on the dildo.

Paula moaned with anticipation.  She cut her eyes at Chance and could tell he was just as excited as she was.  The crowd across the street was very much into it.  They didn't often get balcony sex, but they were getting their moneys worth tonight!

"I am gonna fuck you HARD!" Angela entered her slow at first. The large lifelike dildo felt good to Paula. She dropped her head, gripped the railing tight with her outstretched hands, and fell into the sensation of the well experienced dominatrix behind her.

Chance stared at the two women enjoying each other. He wanted in on it, but watching Paula get served was part of his fantasy too.

Angela got into a faster and faster rhythm thrusting into Paula's dripping wet cunt.  Those strong athletic thighs and hips slapped Paula's ass with force.  Short shrieks and gasps for breath from Paula bounced off and echoed from the buildings beyond.  Whoops, cheers and whistles filled the streets, bringing more onlookers to the scene.  The more the audience ogled her, the more Paula was turned on. 

Paula felt the first orgasm wash over her. She bucked her ass back against Angela. Mistress Angela reached up and grabbed a fist full of blond hair ponytail and pulled her head up, forcing more of an arch in Paulas back. She pounded her cunt hard and fast. Paula loved it. The audiences loved it. The people in the street below loved it.  Chance loved it. Angela Smiled.

"Fuck me Mistress, fuck me hard!" Paula tried to keep her voice low, but there were people on the sidewalk that could see her bent over the rail and knew what was happening on the balcony.

Paula came hard and long the first time. Chance reached for his cock. Angela shot him a don't do that look and he stopped himself.

"You have some pussy to tend to bitch, don't you dare touch yourself." Angela meant it too.  She wanted all of him when it was her turn.

Angela pulled her dildo from Paula and positioned it at Chances face. She pulled the ball gag out of his mouth and took it from him. She put her Paula pussy soaked dildo in his mouth and ordered him to clean it off. Chance loved the taste of his woman and eagerly lapped the juice off the dildo. Angela backed away and replaced the ball gag and fastened it tight.

Angela turned and leaned into Paula, "It's time for the other hole to get filled." Angela squirted lube on her fingers and coated Paula's asshole well. She lubed her dildo thoroughly, stroking it until she was satisfied it was ready. She placed the tip at Paula's brown eye entrance. Paula's pussy dripped from the fuck she just received and the anticipation of her about to be violated in the ass.

Paula felt the lifelike dildo enter her. It was not like Todd did it last night. This was much slower and easier filling her than the large live dick she took last night. Angela did know what she was doing. It felt good going in, unforced. Paula moaned to herself and relished the full feeling.

Angela felt the dildo bottom out. She eased back, applied more slick cream, and shoved it back into Paula's welcoming ass, more aggressively this time.

"Now it gets real!" Angela declared. She backed almost out, then slammed Paula's ass hard. She grabbed the ponytail and picked up the pace. Paula gasped for air, her breathing scattered, her fists holding hard to the railing, sharp chirps escaped her lips. If bliss could be described, this was it for Paula. She was getting fucked in the ass by a dominate woman behind her while her man watched. It was supposed to be his night, but she was enjoying it just as much, and he did pencil this in for one of his wants.

Orgasm after orgasm fell over her, dripping down inside her thighs on both sides. After Angela sensed her orgasms weakening, Paula drained, she slowed down and let her enjoy one last soft release.

"You had enough baby?" Angela parked her dildo inside Paula's ass and let the last flow subside in her subs pussy.  She patted her lower back, leaned over and kissed the skin between Paula's shoulders.  She let go of her pony tail and pulled the ribbon that held her hair and let it flow off around her shoulders.  She looked so sexy that way.

"I could let you do that all night," Paula smiled at Chance, "but we have other obligations, and limited amount of time left."

"Yes we do. But I may be able to buy more time."

Women can take more fucking than men, they can restart and restart quicker and fully many times a night, guys have to recover. Vote and comment and tell me what you think, I really want to know, good or bad. I can use bad to improve.