Chapter 38

Ruby took that as a yes.  Deal on.

Ruby caught Paula's smile at her and understood the reason. She did not reluctantly agree to submit, she anxiously wanted to. Finally the experienced dominatrix had unmasked Paula's desire to be a submissive. Maybe she had resisted because of pride, or loyalty to Chance, or caution or whatever, but she had finally relaxed all inhibitions and submitted to a hidden desire.

Paula released the restraints from Chances wrists. She pulled his hands behind his back and used a strong zip tie to bind his thumbs together.
"This is just insurance you do as you are told." She took the restraints off his ankles next, then the straps around his waist. She patted his behind.

" I think we can take this out. You should be stretched enough. Bend over."

Chance bent at the waist to expose his butt plug harnessed held toy. Paula removed the material that held the anus stretcher in his ass. She gently removed the slightly stuck plug. Chance groaned at the removal then let out a sigh of relief when it was gone.

"Don't get use to that empty feeling. We gonna fill you up after I finish spanking that ass some more."

"Yes, Mistress Paula. I'm sure y'all will. Use me as you please." Chance wasn't all that sure he meant that, but still he intended to play the submissive part, for her anyway.

Paula led blindfolded Chance to the bench. "You are in front of the bench now. I want you to lean forward and I'll help you down. Ruby approached and stood on the other side quietly. She made a motion with her hands to help. Paula acknowledged her offer and nodded her head yes.

"You will feel two sets of hands on you, don't be alarmed. I'm not alone with you." Paula confessed Ruby's presents in the room finally.

Ruby put her hands on Chance chest beside Paula's. The two women lowered him gently to the bench, face down.

"Now lift this knee and place it on the knee rest in front of your leg." Chance felt the padded rest against his thigh and lifted one leg to rest his knee on the platform for that purpose. Paula tightened a strap around Chances leg,  thigh and ankle. He was securely tied down on her side.

Chance repeated the same thing on the other side. Lifted his knee to the padded board his leg would rest on. Ruby tighten the straps, locked him in firmly on the knee rest. Ruby walked away to the toy closet. She returned with a leather collar and a short chain attached to it. She placed it around Chances neck and buckled the chain to a ring below him on the bench. This would keep his head from lifting too far, but still allow him to arch his back, allowing good penetration of his ass by the ladies that would eventually abuse it.

Paula snipped the zip tie from Chances thumbs to free his hands. Ruby grabbed one wrist and Paula held the other. Ruby pulled the wrist she had to a cuff on the side of the bench and secured it tight. Paula did the same on her side. A pad below the wrist cuff allowed Chance to support himself. He was now on all fours on the BDSM fuck bench. Chance still had no idea who else was in the room with Paula. It drove him crazy to not know who.

Ruby once again went into the toy closet. She returned with a special pillow used to raise the submissive ass for better pegging penetration.

She patted Chances ass and said "Up." That word only from Ruby's mouth almost gave her away. Still not enough for a Chance to be sure. I like girls mostly, but I'd do you. Chance remembered.

He thought to himself, could it be Ruby?

Paula shot Ruby a look when she spoke. Then she grinned and brushed it off as a cool tease. Just one word.  Chance would be guessing if he thought he was sure who she was.  And it really didn't matter if he figured it out. By the time Ruby was done with that anus of his, it would make little difference.

Chance raised his midsection and Ruby slipped the special pillow underneath him. She grabbed his cock and firmly pulled his semi-erect member into the section carved out for it to fit into the pillow.  For good measure she gave it a tug and patted his balls.  Chance welcomed the touch of a firm soft hand, his dick had been ignored so long already. Life sprang back into his needy cock and stiffened at the touch.

"He's so fuckable, don't you agree?" Paula remarked, soliciting an answer from Ruby.

Ruby stayed silent but smiled.  Instead she went back into the closet and retrieved two strap-on leather tanned strap-on harnesses.  She stripped naked and put her dildo harness on, without the silicone dick.  Then motioned for Paula to do the same. Ruby helped Paula adjust the buckles on the harness to fit properly.  When Ruby's soft hands brushed Paula's skin, Paula felt the arousal build inside her core.  Ruby noticed too. 

Paula stared at the magnificent body before her, securing the straps on her body.  She could envision Ruby securing her to a St Andrew's Cross, or a fuck bench like Chance was strapped to, prepared to submit completely.  The act of being bound and helpless, but trusting her body to a dominatrix, excited her.  Ruby's perfectly toned, narrow waist and large firm breast, and a gorgeous tight bubble ass put a smile of admiration on Paula's face.  Ruby's orange tan nipples, each pierced with gold pins, protruded outward erect.  Her pussy clean shaven with gorgeous dark ink tats surrounding her lady bits.

Paula could see herself controlled by Ruby, slowly teased by a professional dominatrix that others pay thousands an hour to be with. Heat swelled between her thighs and warm wetness devoured her pussy. She needed to focus on Chance before she lost control.

"Ready for the next set, baby?" Paula picked up the wood implement she would use.

The smaller hairbrush shaped paddle was a stinger. She lightly tapped his ass, lined up her target.

"Tell me how much you want this spanking. And give me the the green word to start. Address me property Repeat your safe words for me baby." Paula was detailed with her instruction.

Ruby noticed and was sure eventually Paula would make an excellent dominant. But first she needs to experience submission to truly become a great dominatrix in the BDSM world. Ruby would teach her.

Thank you for reading this far.  I hope you are enjoying the read.  Please vote and comment.  Let me know what you think.  Paula has the urge to dominate.  But inside her is a passion to be submissive.  Submissive to Ruby.  She fights the urge to submit, her devotion to Chance runs deep.  She will get past that.  Chance will eventually support her needs.