Chapter 17

Todd retreated to the bathroom to clean up after anal sex. Company policy. He had one task left. To man fuck Paula. Todd looked at the clock. Just twenty minutes left. He rushed from the bathroom and back to Paula. He took her out of the harness and picked her up.

Paula wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, her head beside his.

"Master Sir, please Fuck me." She whispered into his ear.

He fully intended to. Todd held her by the ass. He moved to the wall and pined her against it. He positioned her pussy above his quickly recovered rock-hard cock. Paula worked her hips until she had her cunt just above the crown of his dick, but he held her ass away from his cock.

Paula whimpered because he hadn't entered her yet. Todd was sure he was ready to fuck her and end the night. But he didn't want it to end. He never got attached to his clients, but Paula had put a chink in that amor of his. He saw Chance from the corner of his eye, he looked like he wanted it over.

Todd slowly lowered Paula onto his cock. Paula drew a deep breath as he filled her past her limits, she thought. He carried her to the bed, letting her ride him, her hips rocked on him. He sat down and laid back, with Paula above him straddled around him. She rode his cock, all of it. She bounced on him, rolled her pussy on his hard shaft. He breath hitch, short sharp yeps escaped her lips.

Todd met every roll with a thrust upward. He gripped her hips and picked her up and dropped her back on him. Her tight pussy stretched, opened, and wrapped his cock around her. Her hands pressed on his chest, and she rocked back and forth cowgirl fuck. She felt her first orgasm build. She would not ask permission this time, nor call him master anymore. This was man woman hot fucking sex now.

Chance could only watch. Completely spent and unable to recover as fast as Todd could, he just sat there and watched his Paula get fucked. It was what he signed up for. Another five minutes and it would all be over, maybe.

Paula orgasmed over and over. As soon as one hit and wound down, Todd's huge cock would ignite another. She could not imagine she could have many more. She had to make him cum. She did her best to squeeze her kegel muscles, but he was too big.

"Doggie, doggie. Do me from behind." Paula struggled to say it. There it was again. No "Master sir," no dominate respect any more. None needed. This story played out. They would deliver pleasure to each other now.

She got off him and positioned herself at the foot of the bed, stood up and bent over. Todd moved in behind her and wasted no time to re-enter her. He could control his powerful thrust from this position. Paula wanted that.

Once inside her he was merciless. He slapped her ass, grabbed her hips and forced all of him inside that hot pussy over and over. At almost midnight he felt another load build. He fucked her faster, pulled far back to the head of his cock, and drove his shaft in her to the base. Paula couldn't breathe. Finally, he came, filled her with his hot volume ropes of semen.  He groaned, happy. Paula collapsed forward, spent and exhausted. Todd followed her down and stayed inside her, dumped the final spasms of cum into her pussy.

It was midnight. They had managed to use every minute.

"Damn!" She said. "Thank you, Chance. Thank you, Todd." She giggled, "Thank you friends across the street!" She laughed.

Todd pulled away and stood up. "You forgot the guard." Todd said with a grin.

Paula giggled, "Thank you Alessandro." She said, with a guilty giggle.

With that Todd said nothing more. He got dressed and left the room without saying another word. It was all business to him.

But at one point in the night, because of an amazing Paula, it almost wasn't.