Chapter 26 - (maybe)

Here we go with the introduction of some new characters.  Specifically Ruby.  I hope you like her and the tension she brings.  She will test Paula's will to submit.  Paula thinks she doesn't want to be submissive, but her inner being forces a struggle inside her. Will she eventually submit?  Even I am not sure.   Vote and comment please.  I'm having fun writing this episode.  I'm so glad you have read this far.  Thank you, you fucking deviant perverts!

Chance told his real estate team he was leaving for the day.  He texted Paula to warn her he was on the way and to get him a change of clothes laid out on the bed.  He jumped in his SUV and hit the interstate home.  Wednesday traffic at 3pm in the afternoon in the city was not as bad as a Friday or Saturday,  but it would get hectic around five, it did every day in Dallas.

Chance pulled into the three car garage and let the overhead door down behind him.  He hurried into the house and to the bedroom.  Paula had his black Levi  jeans and a white polo shirt laid out for him.  Socks, fresh underwear and white Adidas sneakers to wear.   Paula wore a milky white sundress, low cut to flaunt her lush bosom and just barely kept her perky nipples hidden.  Chance loved her sundresses, especially when she wore no bra, like now.

Paula glared at Chance as he rushed clumsily to strip. "You seem excited, are you?" Chance blushed and wondered if he should be.  He adored and loved Paula immensely, but he could not contain his enthusiasm about the meeting with Ruby Red.

"She said she wanted to discuss business.  Maybe she has a house she wants to list?" He knew Paula would see right through that.  No way Ruby knew they were real estate moguls, landlords or what their profession was.  Only thing she could know about them was that they had a kinky relationship.   And this meeting had to be about kinky sex stuff.

"Let's take your Land Rover.  I don't want to park the Vette without valet parking and my car is low on gas.  Your car has a full tank." Chance said as he buttoned the one lower button on his polo shirt.  Paula approached him and unbuttoned it.  "I like to see a little of that chest, you sexy beast."  

Chance stared at her bounding breast near his face.  "Touché', he said as he tried to put his face between her boobs. 

Paula grabbed his cheeks in both hands, lifted his face up and kissed him.  "Naughty boy.  I'll take care if you later.  You made this damn appointment, so let's get going so we can get back here and do naked stuff."

Chance grabbed the keys to the Land Rover and opened the door to the garage.  Paula followed him close behind.  She had just gotten her car from the detail shop and it was spotless, clean and full of gas.  Paula always admired the way Chance made sure she was "go ready' as he called it.

Traffic was unexpectedly lite through Dallas for five thirty in the afternoon.  They reached Rosco's Coffee and Bistro a few minutes before six.  Chance found a parking space near the coffee shop in the Hotel Noble lot.  He exited the car and walked around to the passenger door and helped Paula out.  He loved to play the southern gentleman and Paula always let him.  Another strong thing she admired so much about him.  They crossed the street and walked into the coffee shop.

In the back they spotted Ruby in a corner booth that faced the front door.  She had changed out of her hotel maid outfit and was wearing a sexy short black pencil skirt with a small slit up the side that revealed a little tanned skin.  She had legs that any man would die to have wrapped around their head. She wore a crisp white top that make her already large breasts look huge.  Her pebbled nipples poked at the thin silky fabric that hardly captured her breast.  She knew she was stacked and had no problem showing off her lady mellons.   She had her long red hair tied in a bun.  A few strands fell, off her head on both sides.  She smiled and stood up to greet Paula and Chance when they entered the door.