The Anniversary - Book II (or Chapter 25)

I don't know if I will make this a second book in the series or leave it in here. Probably will make it book II, I want a book series. I'm kinda proud of the ending in chapter 24 and may keep it there. I'll just have to see if I can tie the two together and it still stand on its on.   Let me know what you think. Vote and comment.

It had been three days since Paula and Chance celebrated their fourth dating anniversary in grand style.  Todd C and Angela S had delivered an amazing sexy and fulfilling weekend they likely would never top.

Chance had been extra busy with the real estate business.  He was at work in his office when he realized he had not given his feedback on Angela and her service to him over the weekend.  In somewhat a panic, he logged onto the BDSM mobile service site to check his account and post his positive feedback for his weekend mistress.  When he logged in he saw in the corner of the computer screen a red bell with a digit (1) in the top corner of the bell. "A message?" He thought.

He clicked the bell.  A screen opened up with a message from member customer services.

Hi, I hope you enjoyed your appointments.  If you are interested, I'd love to have coffee with you and your lady and talk. Ruby Red

Chance remembered what Ruby whispered to him as she left. "I mostly do girls, but I'd do you." She had said. Maybe that's why she included Paula in the invitation.

Chance wondered if Paula would be interested in having coffee with Ruby Red. He was quite sure she wanted Paula, who wouldn't! Ruby said she like girls, but Chance wanted her to want him too. And, she did message him. He couldn't be sure she didn't messaged Paula. She did have a profile. And why message him when she could contact Paula directly, if she only wanted Paula.

Paula hadn't mentioned the weekend since the morning after they checked out of the hotel. They did have some awesome sex the last two nights.

Paula was extremely busy putting out fires with the rental property. They had a few evictions underway, some late collections to tend to, and court filings to do with lawyers and collection agency's. Plus maintenance issues to deal with, plumbers, electricians and HVAC service people. She was great with juggling the business of rental property.

Paulas' phone buzzed. The familiar tone told her it was a text from Chance.

Hey, have you posted feedback for Todd and Angela? Appeared on her screen.

A chill hit Paula. She had totally forgotten. In no way did she want Todd or Angela to think they were not appreciated. Chance had tipped them both a $100 dollar bill, but past that the she had forgotten to post the all important feedback they asked for. Quickly she hit the app on her iPad and opened the web page to login to the JustFucks.com BDSM service site. As soon as she logged in, she was shocked at the numbers of messages to her. The count in the circle over the red bell totaled 39. "Ding!" Now 40!

Paula scrolled the usernames. Some names she saw were dom4u, Dom_me_now, Mistress_Tina, and on and on the list continued. Scrolling down she thought she recognized a name. Ruby_Red. She wondered if that was the cleaning lady that stocked their room Saturday. She remembered the fiery red hair, the nice round breasts and her juicy butt as she pushed the carts out of their room. She remembered Chance said to her, "she likes girls." Paula clicked on the message.

Hi, remember me? I stocked your room Saturday. I really like you and your boyfriend. I hope you enjoyed your time with Angela and Todd. I think they are two of the best! Would you like to have coffee with me? I would really like to discuss business with you and Chance.

Paula noticed the reply button. She almost clicked on it, then backed off. She reconsidered and decided it might be best to discuss with Chance first. She clicked on some of the other messages. Some were from fans that watched them Friday and Saturday telling her how much they enjoyed the show. Some were invitations for service, with discount codes off retail pricing, and some offers to pay her to dominate them. Paula was flattered. Most messages were from men members, but Ruby and two others were females. She wondered if Chance had as many messages as she did on his member profile inbox.

Paula answered Chance text. "No, but I just logged in to my profile and am about to. Have you posted yours?"

The dots in the corner of her iPad indicating Chance was replying to her. "Not yet, but I have logged in and I have a message to me from a member." He didn't say who. Paula felt pity for Chance, "one message?" She thought. Poor Chance, it might make him feel bad if she told him she had over 50 now and the number is still climbing. She didn't want to sink his ego.

Paula had a suspicion that the one message to Chance was from Ruby. She had invited them both to coffee, so maybe she was the one message he got.

'Was your message from Ruby_Red?" Paula texted back.

"Yes!" Chance quickly texted back. "She invited us to coffee to discuss business! You interested?"

Paula smiled to herself. Chance got some attention. She wouldn't dare tell him she had over 60 messages and the number was still climbing. It would wreck his ego badly. He had one message and that was enough. What he didn't know would not matter.

"Yes dear, I'll have coffee with her. After work tonight ok? If she is available?" Paula concluded she would let Chance make the date. She could guess he'd be excited.

Chance opened the reply box and typed, "spoke with Paula, she's available for coffee after 6 tonight."

Three dots appeared in the lower left corner of Chances computer screen. The dots indicated Ruby was typing. "Great! There is a coffee shop near the hotel you booked last weekend. Is that too far for you? I happen to get off work at 5:30, after I stock the last room for the hotel tonight. I can meet you at 6."

Chance was sure Paula and he could make the meetup. He quickly typed back, "Yes, we will be there. See you then."  He inserted a devil happy face emoji and pressed send.

New character development. Ruby Red. A very experienced dominatrix with a lot of positive feedbacks, referrals. She owns the business and a restaurant / Club called On the Cue.   I plan to make her a switch way later in the story. Way later.  Chance will get his opportunity to dominate her. Tell me what you think. Do you like her yet? I hope you will, she's going to be a firecracker like Paula. Vote and comment and tell me what you think.