Chapter 30

You can change right in here, that glass is one way.

Paula stood and straighten her dress.  "I'd like to be a little more comfortable.  I'll take you up on the offer." Paula moved around her seat to where Ruby was standing.  "Show me something." She said.

Chance was locked in on the submissive on stage right.  Her dominatrix was holding her pink dildo and signaling she was about to fuck her sub. She had hung up the vibrator and moved back behind her pet. Chance could barely hear what the mistress had said to the submissive but it sounded like "Do you trust me?"

Paula looked through the silky obviously expensive robes in Rubys closet. She pulled out a short waisted solid blood red robe and held it to her body, the hanger just under her neck. "What you think?" She asked Ruby.

"Honey, you are hot in anything, but red is your color." She pinched her chin and smiled at Paula, admiring her with wanting eyes. Paula noticed.

Paula pointed to jewelry hanging inside the closet. "These are nice." She said. She reached her hand close to the silver and platinum neck bands and asked, "May I?"

"Certainly you may." Ruby answered.

Paula pulled a chain from the hook and handed it to Ruby. "Would you help?" Ruby took the platinum chain and Paula spun around, offering her neck.

Ruby put her hands over Paula's head and wrapped the neck bracelet around her. She adjusted the clasp so that it fit her neck. Ruby leaned into Paula and brushed her ear. Paula felt her breath on her neck. Her body quivered and the heat below began to rise. Ruby put her hands on Paula's shoulders.

"You look sweet my dear. I could devour you and take your body on a journey." She whispered in Paula's ear.

Paula stepped forward, turned around and put distance between Ruby and herself.

"Go ahead and try on the robe," Ruby insisted, undeterred by Paula's resistance to Ruby's advance on her.

Paula paused and questioned if she wanted to now. It hit her that a neckless like she just let Ruby put on her meant she was someone's submissive, at least it meant it in this club anyway. The beautiful chain had small hearts with a tiny red emeralds in the center of the heart. If she put on the red robe the neckless would match her outfit. Her red heels went along well too.

"Go ahead." Ruby said.  This time it sounded like a demand.  "I'll hold the robe while you undress." Ruby stuck her hand out and reached for the garment.  Paula seemed reluctant to turn loose but relented to Ruby's firm grip on the fabric. 

Chance heard the exchange behind him and looked back at the ladies.  A loud moan from the speakers above took his attention back to the scene on stage.  The mistress was positioning her big fake cock at her submissive pussy.  She slowly entered and stretched her open.  The subs head lowered and twisted to the side.  She bit her lower lip and had a grimacing look of pain on her face.

The Mistress slapped her subs ass hard with her hand. "Face forward!  Do not look back!  Head up and eyes on the wall!" She yelled.  The sub followed her instructions, lifted her head and stared at the wall.  The Mistress pushed her dildo into her cunt as far as she could, grabbed her hips and smashed her body against her pets ass.  "Take my cock, slut!"  Chance could hear the subs quicken pants for breath.  The large dildo stretched her.  The mistress began a rhythm that increased faster and faster.  The subs entire body shook each time the Mistress thrust forward.  The moans and grunts got louder and louder.

'Please Mistress, I want to cum!" The sub cried out.

"No.  Do not cum!" Her mistress shouted.  The crowd in the audience pulled to the edge of their chairs.  The tension and electricity in the air was thick.