Chapter 43

Thanks for sticking around this long. This story has taking more turns than a snake with an itch. I'll start to wrap this up in the next few chapters. Please vote and comment, I desperately want to know what my readers think.

Now for some more girl on girl.  Stay perverted my friends,

..............>

do you have a loaded dildo I can use?

Chance heard Angela's request. It was killing him his face was full of Ruby's ass. As much as he loved his cheeks smashed between butt pads, his tongue in an asshole, he desperately wanted to watch his girlfriend get fucked by another woman. He had enjoyed when she was fucked by a brute of a man, taken hard and used sexually by a complete stranger. But girl on girl would be even hotter. He knew Paula never had a deep hidden resistance and desire for lesbian sex, so the extra tension that brought would make it that much better.

"Why of course I do. I have cum loads from lite to magnum. Numbered one through four. One and two are oral loads and three and four are penetration loads." Ruby answered.   Ruby had nothing but the best and most advanced sex toys on the market.

Angela grinned and looked over at Paula, "You are a magnum chick, I can tell."

Angela selected an eight inch long and thick girthed magnum loaded dildo and the studded harness that fit it. She strapped it on, turned to the bed and smiled at Paula.

Paula reacted with wide eyes and anxious anticipation, stared at the silicon cock that threatened her sex, Her pussy engorged with the blood that rushed in and made her folds loose, swollen and wet with need. It surprised her how horny she was and how much she wanted this. Angela's oral pleasure was over the top, and now she was about to learn how this certified nurse could please her with penetrative dildo sex.

Chance worked Ruby's asshole faster and deeper, hoping he could get her pleasured enough to let him up. He loved pleasing her, but the voyeur in him had needs too.

As if she was reading his mind, Ruby shifted in the queening chair and put her pussy over his mouth,  "Get me off again and you can watch your lady get fucked."

Chance went to work like his life depended on it.  His lips, tongue and mouth pleasured every inch of Ruby's sex.  Ruby had experienced some great cunninglinguist below her before, but Chance was without a doubt one of the best at pleasuring a woman orally. She could make money with this man whore. Chance had a future with his face in a queening chair.  And his bussy was not bad either,

Ruby shifted up and down, face fucking Chance,  His stretched tongue found her swollen clit and he flicked it just right to edge her near climax.  He pushed her near release, then backed off and pleasured her swollen folds pumped with blood and so sensitive.  Every nerve in Ruby's cunt was on fire.  Chance felt the control he had on her now.  Just as Paula had turned the tables on the dominate Todd C, Chance had wrestled control over a queen dominatrix who was not use to losing control.

Ruby loved it. In her line of work, she was always in charge of her subs, she never let herself be pleasured to this end. But Chances skills were beyond those of the ordinary, he had a command of a pussy. A roadmap to pleasing a woman's cunt.

Ruby's breaths shortened and grew deeper. She locked air in her lungs and expelled it faster and faster. She pressed her pussy down on his face. Chance responded by tongue fucking and sucking in her unhooded aroused clit.

Ruby let out a scream when she came over Chance. Chance felt the warm sweet liquid fill his mouth. He tasted her release and felt the spasms rise and fall in her. He had satisfied and conquered another pussy. Ruby remained still for a few minutes, regaining her senses and control. She too wanted to watch Angela fuck Paula. She stood.