Chapter 18

Now we meet Ruby. She eases in before she becomes a big part of the story. She pretends she's a humble maid, but part of the service. You will learn she is much more than a servant. And far beyond humble. I hope you like her.

Paula woke before Chance and took a long shower.  The hotel had a continental breakfast and Paula was starved.  Chance could only eat fruit and liquid until noon, then only liquid after noon, per the message from Angela he received on his profile page.  Since Paula had fasted yesterday, she was allowed a lite breakfast.  But if she was to receive any anal play, she had to stop solid food after lunch too.  And also do the enema thing.  Her ass was sore, but she thought it would be hot to get fucked by a woman, for her man's enjoyment of course, while he watched.

Chance and Paula returned to the room, watched some tv and relaxed till eleven.   There was a knock on the door. 

"Room service!" The attendant shouted from the other side of the door.  The hadn't ordered room service.  What the hell, Chance thought.  Paula got up and answered the door. 

"May I come in?" A tall redheaded woman, looked to be in her thirties, pushed a cleaning cart inside.    She pulled another cart behind her. There were two large, monogrammed bags on that one, toiletries, towels and a change of sheets. 

She went right to work changing the sheets, replacing the towels, and replenishing the consumables.

"I see Todd was here last night.  That man never takes down the ropes.  We need to get them down.  I have to change out all the equipment between each session." 

She moved the straight back chair under the hooks on the ceiling.  Chance stepped up, "I'll do that, let me help you." 

The maid smiled.  "Thank you, kind sir.  Was last night fun?" 

Chance and Paula looked at each other.  Paula stared at her with a stern look. "I thought this was discrete place.  Everything in confidence."  

The maid giggled.  "It is.  I'm a member of the service you subscribed to.  I am a provider like Todd.  He trained me.  I've got over a hundred encounters and not one three-star or less rating and just four four-stars.  One four-star was from an X that booked me after we broke up. I'll never fall for that again."

She dusted the furniture, the curtains, checked the lighting, and freshened the bathroom. 

"Look me up if you are interested.  I switch.  I would have answered your appointment request, but I'm booked with a regular submissive at my house tonight."

The maid removed all the BDSM equipment from the drawers and replaced it with new equipment from the bags.  She looked at her check list and marked off each item.  There were four strap-on harnesses, fresh lubes, big tubes of it, a medical bag, whips and paddles similar to the ones she replaced.  She took the hanging harness, the ropes, the soft cuffs, and did not replace. 

Paula grinned. "So did you work an appointment last night?" 

The maid giggled, "Nope, I was at a watch party last night." She winked at Paula. 

The maid motioned to the dresser drawers.   "Everything in these drawers is requested by your service member.  He or she makes these lists based on how you fill out the surveys. I just fill the order and deliver.   By the way, I put four enema kits in the bathroom. Labeled twelve o'clock and four o'clock."  She smiled and pushed her carts across the floor. 

Chance stepped ahead of her and opened the door, then stopped her.   "Ah, what's your name?"  He stalled, "if we want to look up your services." 

She grinned at Chance and whispered, "I mostly do girls, but I'd do you.  Look for Ruby.  Ruby Red." She smiled and pushed and pulled her carts past Chance.

Paula didn't hear the exchange between Ruby and Chance.  "What did you say to her?"  She asked. 

Chance didn't want to tell her everything she said, "I asked her name and if she did girls."

Paula wanted to know more. "Well, does she?" 

Chance smiled, "Yes, almost all girls, she said."  Paula smiled.  As much fun as she'd had so far, she still had no plans to do this again, yet.  At least she didn't when she first signed up a couple days ago.

"It's almost twelve, I have to prep."  Chance said.

Paula grinned.  "I'll help, but no hanky panky, you gonna need all your strength in a few hours.  You've got two women to satisfy."

I struggled with the tension for Chances scene.  Harder to build it after Paula.  Maybe that's because I'm a guy.  Vote and comment.  I really appreciate you sticking with this to read it.