Chapter 40

...... so fuckable!

Paula followed Ruby to the toy closet, leaving Chance with his thoughts to anticipate what next. He didn't seem afraid, but rather confident he could endure more from the ladies, especially with Ruby in the lead. 

"Here, use this one." Ruby handed Paula a six inch medium girth pink dildo.   She reached above her head and retrieved a red ball gag.  "This will do fine too." Ruby paused.

"Yep, he likes that. But I'll make him like my dildo in his mouth to0!"  Paula laughed. 

"Or eating pussy my dear.  Don't overlook that!"  The girls were having fun with the next planned scene.  They were about to become a dangerous pair for a sub to submit to.  And Chance was on next their radar.

Ruby strapped on an eight inch black dildo, slightly larger in girth, very lifelike.

"Both of these dildos have a cum flavored fluid in the ball sac. You'll find a small button at the base. Push it and the dildo will pulse and ejaculate just like a real young buck cock. There is a little watch battery that warms the dildo and powers the cum through the dildo into the subs mouth. These dildos are so real, you can blindfold a sub and they will swear they are sucking a man off."

Ruby trailed off towards Chance with her dildo securely mounted. In her hand she carried a lube gun and surgical gloves. She laid everything down on a small nightstand near Chance. She picked up her red hotline phone and called the club bar. "Tom, please send nurse Angela to my room."

"Yes, Madam Ruby. Right away." Tom replied.

"I always ask Angela to check my new subs before I pound their ass with a dildo. And she lubes them up proper for me. It gives it that "Official" medical checkup and pre-fuck prep. Usually thrills the subs too. Gets them excited, builds anticipation, and makes them feel safe that a true nurse is checking them out."

A knock on the door tells Ruby she's coming in. Angela walks through the door wearing a white nurse outfit, nurse Flossie atop her silky blond hair, short nurse pinstriped skirt dress, and a top that brandishes her large breasts and shows maximum cleavage. She's carrying her black medical bag and a stethoscope around her neck.

"You need an inspection, Madam Ruby?" She asked.

"Yes, and lube him up too." Ruby smiled at Angela.

"I recognize this bussy. This is no virgin, but he is tight. Has he been plugged and stretched this evening? Has he had an enema in the last four hours?" Angela asked.

Paula answered. "Yes, he was flushed three hours ago, and he wore a large butt plug for about an hour while he got his ass beat."

Angela inspected the redness on Chances ass. She removed some lotion from her bag and applied it to Chances butt cheeks. "There, that should cool the fire a bit. Now let's get that man pussy ready for another fire." She giggled and picked up the tube of lube from the nightstand. She fitted a medical glove on one hand and applied lube to her fingers.

"Your going to feel a little cool lube on your anus, here we go." Angela applied a generous amount of slick goo all around Chances brown specter. She poked a finger in, then another to lube the inside walls of his anus. Chances dick hardened and pulsed, filling with blood that rushed below his belt line.

Angela picked up the lube gun and inserted the tube into Chances ass. "You will feel the cool lube fill your ass. I'll put enough in there to last a while, but I see two dildos that want man pussy so we will have to reapply at some point. "Madam Ruby, would you like me to stick around?"

Paula jumped in. "I would, and I'd like you to participate too. If it's ok with Madam Ruby. You were Chances' first, and you did such a wonderful job breaking him in."